You are currently viewing the old forums. We have upgraded to a new NFL Forum.
This old forum is being left as a read-only archive.
Please update your bookmarks to our new forum at forums.footballsfuture.com.

FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

new 4 round mock with free agent signings and trades
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> 2017 NFL Mock Draft
View previous topic :: View next topic  
One4theThumb

PostPosted: Tue Jan 23, 2007 4:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Very realistic trade for the Steelers, If they go LB, we can def trade back and grab someone later in the 1st, especially with Marshwan Lynch there for the taking at 15.

In round 2, Id much rather have Dwayne Bowe, then Duckworth or Manuel Ramirez with the pick from NY though.
titansFAN43

PostPosted: Tue Jan 23, 2007 6:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

i would pee my pants if the titans had this draft, you covered all of needs i would be absolutely thrilled if out offseason went this well please talk to our office and show them this haha but seriously great draft
hartattack482

PostPosted: Tue Jan 23, 2007 6:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I really really really doubt the jets are going to trade up just to get marshawn lynch. They can get a solid rb in kenny irons wher they are already and maybe even with there early 2nd round pick
SBXISBXVSBXVIII

PostPosted: Tue Jan 23, 2007 11:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Absolutely worst Raiders mock I've seen considering who is still on the board with their 2nd, 3rd and 4th round picks. They will not draft OL in the 2nd.
VinceYoung1010

PostPosted: Wed Jan 24, 2007 12:17 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

BEST titans offseason i have seen and i have looked at well over 100 drafts. freeny, jarrett man i would love it.
fsnnorth

PostPosted: Wed Jan 24, 2007 12:59 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

great vikings draft
NINERFAN_4_LIFE

PostPosted: Wed Jan 24, 2007 1:31 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

wow if this happened i would wet myself, you really understand what the niners are trying to acomplish the only thing that i would change is that we wont draft 2 rec that high but w/e i would take that any day if fa and the first round goes that way!!!!!!!!!! overall the niners had an amazing off season. calvin is a steal at 6
nashty13

PostPosted: Wed Jan 24, 2007 2:05 am    Post subject: Re: new 4 round mock with free agent signings and trades Reply with quote

chiefsfan13084 wrote:
MOCK FREE AGENT SIGNINGS PER TEAM

Arizona Cardinals
Lance Briggs LB CHI
Jordan Black OT KC
Nick Harper CB IND

5. Arizona Cardinals---Joe Thomas---OT---Wisconsin

38. Arizona Cardinals---Ryan Smith---CB---Florida

69. Arizona Cardinals---John Wendling---S---Wyoming

102. Arizona Cardinals---Doug Datish---C---Ohio State

Love FA, the cards have had good offseasons the last 2 years and we continue hear.

love the first pick
second pick-i think we would take brandn meriwether of a CB, with the FA signiong we have more depth at CB and our FS is like 100
pick 3-can't really critique since you gave us a saftey
pick 4-love the pick for a center.

PostPosted: Wed Jan 24, 2007 2:27 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I hate the first three picks by the Vikings...I like the idea that the Vikings trade down and get several picks in the first couple rounds but here is what is wrong with them!

Ginn is the same player as Williamson, not only a speed receiver who stretches the field but most likely a bust.

The second Vikings pick with the corner Daymeion Hughes is a need we do not need Griffin played very well this year and Winfield has been snubbed the pro bowl year after year. We will most likely take a safety since ours are getting old.

The Third pick in running back Bush is another need we donít need. We have several running backs with Taylor, Moore, Fason and Pinner. We are good in that category.

I did like the Jarvis Moss pick and the Bowe pick otherwise the Vikings pick need a little work.
titanfan33

PostPosted: Wed Jan 24, 2007 11:16 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I think the Titans will be more active in the free agent market because they have a lot of holes and the third most cap space. Lance Briggs will be a Bear next year.
Brant1044

PostPosted: Sun Jan 28, 2007 12:38 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

love vikings singings and draft picks

Ted Ginn Jr. isnt Troy Williamson if they were the same they would have the same name. Ted Ginn Jr. may not make the biggest impact on the recieving core but watch out for him in the special teams. Thats why he will be an impact for them.

Daymeion Hughes would be a nice fit for them because still only got one for sure person in Antoine Winfield at the position. If he could step up for them he'd be a great pick.

Michael Bush is a great running back. Last year Chester Taylor was really sore at the end of the season and i dont think he will be able to go another year so he would be nice to the share the load with him.

Dwayne Bowe is Wide-out they need he could help out the new QB in many ways. This couldnt be a better pick for them because should be able to come in and make an impact.

Jarvis Moss would be a good pick because will help that bad pass rush and help the poor secondary that gave up tons of yards last year. Nice pick put not so sure he'll fall that far but if there great take.

Mike Jones could help in a few years with the line good back up for a not so sure line at OT with Marcus Johnson and Mike Rosenthal. Played very good at in Iowa in his college years.[/b]
packers0491

PostPosted: Sun Jan 28, 2007 12:40 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

this sux no OL for pack in first. give us WR or CB
Eagles27

PostPosted: Sun Jan 28, 2007 12:43 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Terrible eagles draft. The picks are either reaches or not a need. First round is terrible. Eagles needs are S, CB, DE, RB. You did pick some of the needs but the wrong players.

#JDI
thizz415

PostPosted: Sun Jan 28, 2007 4:52 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

pretty good except i think that lance briggs is going to end up a 9ers because he bay area native

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> 2017 NFL Mock Draft All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6
Page 6 of 6

Jump to: