Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

Introduction thread
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Tampa Bay Buccaneers
View previous topic :: View next topic  
youngbuc20

PostPosted: Wed Apr 21, 2010 7:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

bucsEST96 wrote:
forreal.and to make it worse, it'll play DVDs but not games

thats crazy!

i could not imagine having an xbox that plays dvds but not games. Id be like ahhh FML!!

PostPosted: Wed Jul 28, 2010 10:37 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi, I'm Cristian, I am 28 years old and I live in Argentina.

I am a Bucs fan since 2002, I began to follow football because of Martin Gramatica, and I enjoyed our SB season.
SappDaddyDance

PostPosted: Tue Oct 12, 2010 1:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hey Guys how's it going I'm SappDaddyDance... I been a bucs fan for a while and a fan of this site for years. I've been reading what you guys have been saying about the bucs for years and I decided that I wanted to contribute. If your ever online (PS3) playing Madden you might see me on sometimes catchmeifucan01. I just got out of school and getting ready to move Chicago but it won't stop me from following my bucs.
bucstopshere

PostPosted: Tue Oct 12, 2010 3:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

SappDaddyDance wrote:
Hey Guys how's it going I'm SappDaddyDance... I been a bucs fan for a while and a fan of this site for years. I've been reading what you guys have been saying about the bucs for years and I decided that I wanted to contribute. If your ever online (PS3) playing Madden you might see me on sometimes catchmeifucan01. I just got out of school and getting ready to move Chicago but it won't stop me from following my bucs.

welcome to the fam! Cool

PostPosted: Fri Oct 22, 2010 11:33 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hey guys, I have been reading this forum now for over 3 years and I never really introduced myself. Im Bucsfan4lyf, I live in MIA (Dolphins suck lol) and ive been a Bucs fan since Sapp and Brooks got drafted. Im liking the direction the team is headed and hopefully we end up with a winning record or at least 8-8. Go bucs!

PostPosted: Tue Dec 21, 2010 7:18 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Born, bred, and will likely die in Tampa. Love the Bucs and I think Coach Rah is exactly what our young team needs. I'll cheer with the best of you but I don't put up with homers or "the sky is falling" fans either. I just keep it real and expect to be around for a while.

-mushman
*40*

PostPosted: Sun Jan 30, 2011 2:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

themush wrote:
Born, bred, and will likely die in Tampa. Love the Bucs and I think Coach Rah is exactly what our young team needs. I'll cheer with the best of you but I don't put up with homers or "the sky is falling" fans either. I just keep it real and expect to be around for a while.

-mushman

813 is where it be (:
Welcome to the forum bro
LetterOfMarque

PostPosted: Sun Apr 17, 2011 6:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hey there- I'm from England and am a lapsed Bucs fan from the heady days of our dominating defense of Brooks, Sapp and Rice. Picked up a few games on Game Pass from NFL last year and got hooked on my team again.

I love Coach Rah and am mightily impressed with GM Dominik and looking forward to our draft this year. All the key pieces seem to be in place on offense (except maybe the O-Line) and I'm hoping some defensive studs and sleepers emerge this season.

I was just totally won-over by the next-man up philosophy and the unity and desire of the team. Iím excited about the draft and the upcoming season and seeing the Bucs in the UK Smile
DaRealdeal

PostPosted: Sun Apr 17, 2011 7:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

LetterOfMarque wrote:
Hey there- I'm from England and am a lapsed Bucs fan from the heady days of our dominating defense of Brooks, Sapp and Rice. Picked up a few games on Game Pass from NFL last year and got hooked on my team again.

I love Coach Rah and am mightily impressed with GM Dominik and looking forward to our draft this year. All the key pieces seem to be in place on offense (except maybe the O-Line) and I'm hoping some defensive studs and sleepers emerge this season.

I was just totally won-over by the next-man up philosophy and the unity and desire of the team. Iím excited about the draft and the upcoming season and seeing the Bucs in the UK Smile

Welcome aboard. We hope you stick around a while.

PostPosted: Mon Aug 15, 2011 7:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

name: dylan
fav buc: josh freeman
alltime: john lynch

looking forward to reading your guys post and up and coming season with the tampa bay buccaneers.

2011 Adopt A Buc:
Da'Quan Bowers -
Ahmad Black -
bucstopshere

PostPosted: Mon Aug 15, 2011 7:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

LittlePepe wrote:
name: dylan
fav buc: josh freeman
alltime: john lynch

looking forward to reading your guys post and up and coming season with the tampa bay buccaneers.

welcome bud

PostPosted: Mon Aug 15, 2011 8:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

When did you start following the Buccaneers?Why? 1994, when they drafted one of my most favorite Gators of all time, Errict Rhett. Plus growing up in SWFLA, we would always have to watch the Dolphins and crybaby Marino. Hated that team and him. Wanted to root for a terrible team and go against the norm. lol Honestly, I have to say that because of Emmitt I was a Cowboy fan first. (runs and ducks)

What/where/when was the first game you attended ( Preseason or Regular season)? Most vivid memory from that game? Did we win? First game I attended was in 2004, out here in San Diego (Marine Corps brought me out here after HS in 1996 and been here ever since)late in the regular season. We lost. 31-24. Pick 6 by Donnie Edwards in the 4th was too much to overcome. Griese, Clayton and Galloway actually had great games.

First Buccaneer merchandise you owned? First Buc merchandise was probably a Logo Athletic Hat. White. It was the sh!t. Then I saved up and bought a Errict Rhett, screen printed white jersey.

First Buccaneer player(s) you were a fan of? Why? Errict Rhett first and foremost. Hardy Nickerson second (still remember how excited I was when I saw Nike and Dennis "The deranged ref" Hopper do a commercial about Hardy "El Drag-ON". Lynch, Sapp and Brooks later.

All-Time favorite Buccaneer? Why? Alstott, because he was a fawking boss! *Chris Berman voice* "BOOF!!!POW!!BOOF!!" lol

Team(s) you hate/dislike the most? Why? Early I hated the Dolphins and Bills & 9ers(Cowboy bias), then my hate moved to the Packers, Rams and Eagles. Now it's Falcons, Saints and Panthers....and Cowgirls, too.

Opposing player(s) you hate/dislike the most? Why? Used to be Marino and Kelly and Steve Young. Then moved to Warner, McNabb and Favre. Now it's Steve Smith, Roddy White and Reggie Bush.

In your opinion, what was the best decision ever made by the Buccaneers and why? Worst? Best decision was hiring Tony Dungy. Worst was letting him go.

With the exception of this year, what was your favorite Buccaneer team(s)? The first one I rooted for 1994 and then the 1996 team (Alstott's rookie year). Of course loved the SB team. But 1994 will always be #1 for me.

If you were starting a football team right now and could pick one Buccaneer from any year to start it, who would it be? Why? FREESUS! No explanation necessary!

Much props to YoungBucs15 for the "Boss" sig. ^^^
bucstopshere

PostPosted: Mon Aug 15, 2011 8:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

bullg8rdaddy wrote:
Marine Corps

Errrrr....who were you with?

PostPosted: Mon Aug 15, 2011 8:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

3rd Battalion, 5th Marines
1st Battalion, 5th Marines
3rd LAAD
MCCES, MAGTFTC

Much props to YoungBucs15 for the "Boss" sig. ^^^
bucstopshere

PostPosted: Mon Aug 15, 2011 8:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

bullg8rdaddy wrote:
3rd Battalion, 5th Marines
1st Battalion, 5th Marines
3rd LAAD
MCCES, MAGTFTC

easy there motivator lol

I was with 2/7

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Tampa Bay Buccaneers All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
Page 6 of 9

Jump to: