Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

Introduction thread
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Tampa Bay Buccaneers
View previous topic :: View next topic  
prawn_86

PostPosted: Tue Nov 03, 2009 6:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Im a young guy from Australia who follows the Bucs. Not sure why, but i just do, i guess their name stood out to me a few years ago or something. Embarassed

Hopefully they can put in a bit of development this season and have another decent crack next...
Camccaneers

PostPosted: Tue Dec 01, 2009 6:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

My names Cam, 18 years from New Zealand

Fan of most sports, We only get 3 games a week here but I try watch as much NFL as possible.

Favorite player has got to be Ronde!

Hopefully I can add something to the discussion threads going on

PostPosted: Tue Dec 01, 2009 7:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Camccaneers wrote:
My names Cam, 18 years from New Zealand

Fan of most sports, We only get 3 games a week here but I try watch as much NFL as possible.

Favorite player has got to be Ronde!

Hopefully I can add something to the discussion threads going on

Welcome to the boards. Hope ya stick around a while.

PostPosted: Wed Apr 07, 2010 9:22 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Im Aaron. Im turning eighteen in May.

When i was little i was a huge packers fan and my brother was a chiefs fan. i was mostly a packers fan because of Brett favre, (Who wasn't), though i liked the whole team.

My dad took me and my older brother to my first bucs game when i was about five. I LOVED IT!! It was the best thing ever. The cannons firing, people slappin me high fives when the bucs scored, the souveniers, just everything was amazing. They were playing the Chiefs and they whooped up! I loved them from then on because they beat my brothers team and he was pissed. From that day on I was no longer a Packers fan but now a Bucs fan.

I have been watching the Bucs ever since then and today i am a die hard fan(even if they aren't doing so good).

I went to almost all the home games this season and i hope i make it to some next year. I live a little south of Tampa so it isn't a bad drive.

Good Luck Next Year Bucs!!
xlfrosti

PostPosted: Wed Apr 07, 2010 9:30 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hey im James Im 18 turn 19 on July 4 i was born in cincinnati buy moved to tampa in 1998 love the bucs since

I just did my ged test will get the results back in 6-10 weeks i would of graduated high school but my mom passed from lupus so i had to take cair of my dad

After i get my ged im hopefully going to college for either computer progammer or sports managment i want to be a college recutier for either football,basketball,or hockey

PostPosted: Wed Apr 07, 2010 2:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

xlfrosti wrote:
Hey im James Im 18 turn 19 on July 4 i was born in cincinnati buy moved to tampa in 1998 love the bucs since

I just did my ged test will get the results back in 6-10 weeks i would of graduated high school but my mom passed from lupus so i had to take cair of my dad

After i get my ged im hopefully going to college for either computer progammer or sports managment i want to be a college recutier for either football,basketball,or hockey

sorry about your loss Sad
eggybucsfan31

PostPosted: Wed Apr 07, 2010 2:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I never realized that this thread existed...... Confused

My name is Ryan and I am 18 years old and a Senior in High School. i played football for 9 years. I played anywhere from Center and DE in pee wees, to WR and DB in High School. I never played at those positions though, I acutally was the starting long-snapper for our team. I had the pleasure of playing in the oldest Thanksgiving Day Rivalry Game four times, this past year we won 30-0 in the 150th anniversary of the Westerly-Stonington game. I was going to go to Mount Union (aka the best Division 3 school ever Wink ) to try and long snap for them, but I didn't qualify academically. Sad Embarassed

PostPosted: Wed Apr 07, 2010 5:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

youngbuc20 wrote:
xlfrosti wrote:

sorry about your loss Sad

its alright man i like i say shes in a better place an not hurting anymore

PostPosted: Sun Apr 11, 2010 8:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

hey guys. been on here for a couple of years but never posted on the intro so here it is. My name is eric. im 24. born and raised in orlando. spent a couple of years in tampa at usf and am now finishing up at ucf. Been following the bucs since i was in the 5th grade. i hope to one day be a sports journalist or to get my education degree and become a football and lacrosse coach. o and if any of u remember when chris johnson was getting drafted. i hyped him so much because i know him. my dad coached him in high school. always enjoy the banter with u guys and hope to be on here for a long time.

Adopt A Buc

Dekota Watson:

EJ Biggers:
tml_gogo

PostPosted: Sun Apr 11, 2010 9:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

USFTAMPABAY20 wrote:
hey guys. been on here for a couple of years but never posted on the intro so here it is. My name is eric. im 24. born and raised in orlando. spent a couple of years in tampa at usf and am now finishing up at ucf. Been following the bucs since i was in the 5th grade. i hope to one day be a sports journalist or to get my education degree and become a football and lacrosse coach. o and if any of u remember when chris johnson was getting drafted. i hyped him so much because i know him. my dad coached him in high school. always enjoy the banter with u guys and hope to be on here for a long time.

I remember that, you really wanted him bad. You had that purple coloured sig with him in it and our logo.

PostPosted: Sat Apr 17, 2010 11:39 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

this thread is gay, no just kidding

my name is junie,27, stanford alum,former name on here was MAGICBUCSSOX. im considered the bad guy of the bucs forum. known for accurate predictions and goin against the grain.nephew of former buc Santana Dotson. born in dominican republic grew up in california currently in new jersey. been bucs fans since 96 i seen a team not afraid to have a black qb or hire black coaches.

all time fav buc Sapp n keyshawn
fav player now freeman, fav nfl plyers mcnabb n steven jackson
fav mlb team the Sox, kansas bball,mich football

holla at me on call of duty gamertag pomonaju
youngbuc20

PostPosted: Mon Apr 19, 2010 2:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

bucsEST96 wrote:
this thread is gay, no just kidding

my name is junie,27, stanford alum,former name on here was MAGICBUCSSOX. im considered the bad guy of the bucs forum. known for accurate predictions and goin against the grain.nephew of former buc Santana Dotson. born in dominican republic grew up in california currently in new jersey. been bucs fans since 96 i seen a team not afraid to have a black qb or hire black coaches.

all time fav buc Sapp n keyshawn
fav player now freeman, fav nfl plyers mcnabb n steven jackson
fav mlb team the Sox, kansas bball,mich football

holla at me on call of duty gamertag pomonaju

what call of duty you play.
I play modern warfare right now because my modern warfare 2 broke. I need to go get another one. So hit me up if you ever wanna play a game. My gamertag is youngbuc514

PostPosted: Mon Apr 19, 2010 4:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

my xbox is getting repaired ,get this my girl's yorkie pissed on it like wtf
youngbuc20

PostPosted: Tue Apr 20, 2010 9:22 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

bucsEST96 wrote:
my xbox is getting repaired ,get this my girl's yorkie pissed on it like wtf

lmao that is hilarious no offense though because that sucks. If my girlfriend had a yorkie that did that i would just have one of the three pitbulls i own eat that little Sh!t!

PostPosted: Tue Apr 20, 2010 9:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

forreal.and to make it worse, it'll play DVDs but not games

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Tampa Bay Buccaneers All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
Page 5 of 9

Jump to: