Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

Introduction thread
Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Tampa Bay Buccaneers
View previous topic :: View next topic  
tdfast

PostPosted: Fri Jan 19, 2007 6:12 pm    Post subject: Introduction thread Reply with quote

We have lots of new guys around. Lets introduce ourselves, where we're from and why we love the Bucs.

I'm from Edmonton and came to love the Bucs becuase of a buddy. He was from Windsor and he was a huge, and I mean huge Barry Sanders fan. Tampa was in the NFC North (go figure) and was just getting good. Tampa beat Detroit a couple of times so it was fun to like Tampa and then pick on him for beating him. It pissed him off a lot. Then Tampa was good for a long time so I became a diehard and now I'm with them regardless.
one_of_a_kind24

PostPosted: Fri Jan 19, 2007 6:19 pm    Post subject: Re: Introduction thread Reply with quote

Born in Florida and lived there for 13 years. I didn't like the Dolphins or Jags so I picked the Bucs. I currently live in Georgia and have NFL Sunday Ticket. Thank god for DirecTv.
kaos336

PostPosted: Fri Jan 19, 2007 8:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I was born and raised in Tampa, but I moved up to NY 2 1/2 years ago for work. Always have been and always will be a die hard Bucs fan. And like someone said before me...Thank god for Sunday Ticket. I would be lost without it.
TEXAS_BUCCANEER

PostPosted: Sat Jan 20, 2007 2:59 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

im from texas city, texas...just moved here for a job, i have been a fan of tampa since 1995, we all know who got that year, sapp, brooks...enuf said, then it really got interesting from there once we got kelly, barber, rice...dunn, those were great times...especially against those rams, those were great games, we finally got the big, looking for a 2nd one in 07 mayne...unfortunatly im a cowboys fan by default, but my heart is in tampa, would love to visit sometime
MrFootball

PostPosted: Sun Jan 21, 2007 9:39 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I was once the northern most bucs fan in the early 90's living north of Minneapolis, MN. Since 98 I have lived in a city about 40 mn south of tampa on the Gulf. I decided to move when I went a bucs game in the old sombraro in December and was wearing short, and was not cold. That was it. I moved down here, split season tickets with a friend, and am on the waiting list for more of my own. Hopefully alot of people bail this year so i can get my tickets.

When I was in MN I saw them let Tony Dungy go to tampa, then I knew that the owners of the Bucs, were smart, and were not afraid to take chances. They got the stadium approved and it is the BEST place to watch a football game in the world!! I have been to MN, Green Bay, Miami, Jacksonville, and KC. Tampa has the BEST stadium by far. GB has a bench, like a high school game, where you supposed to put your beer? Not nice. (I was there for a september game so it wasnt freezing)

Living here lets me hear all the player radio shows, and go the personal appearances, as well as hear alot of the rumors. And as a slight matter of pride Dave Moore and Mike Alstotts company put the pavers on my driveway. Anyway I have gone on long enuff. Tampa Bay has the Best owners, Stadium, team character, and coach. We will be back in the superbowl, why, cause these owners will do whatever it takes to get there.

I like that!!!
Kadillac_24

PostPosted: Mon Jan 29, 2007 12:54 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hello, I'm From Saskatoon, born and raised, I was suprised to see someone from Edmonton... GO OIL Very Happy

I became a bucs fan about 5 years before they won the SB, I was attracted to them because of their D... nuff said. So I really hope we get it back on track
potsie03

PostPosted: Fri Feb 02, 2007 11:18 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi. I am 26 and from Saskatoon as well. Have been a huge Bucs fan for the past 10 years. Loved the D with guys like Lynch, Sapp, Culpepper, Brooks, Nickerson....and of course my all time favorite Buc Mike Alstott. Catch all the games with Sunday Ticket. New to this forum, but will definately have lots to contribute in the future.
gatoralex911

PostPosted: Fri Feb 02, 2007 8:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Im from Tampa always been a bucs fan know anything about bucs. My family was weason ticket holders for years we are die hard fans. And me my name is Alex and still live in Tampa I get to listen to all the talk shows and see all the games and preseason games locally

Last edited by gatoralex911 on Sun Jun 24, 2007 8:41 pm; edited 1 time in total
BucsDiva

PostPosted: Thu May 03, 2007 6:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I guys, I am originally from St. Petersburg and have been a fan since the 80's. In fact I still have an orange jersey in my closet. I currently live in Farmington, Minnesota which means I am stuck watching the Vikings play...however espns website allows you to watch games real time. I also fly down for the day to catch a game when I can. I look forward to chatting with you.
Paully
Sabbytage

PostPosted: Thu May 03, 2007 7:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Name: Bruce
Nickname: Bubba
State: Southern California born and raised
Reason I Became a Bucs fan: Saw John Lynch lay someone out in 98 and started watching as much Buc games as possible

PostPosted: Sun May 20, 2007 4:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hey I'm Josh, I live in Montreal and became a Buc fan by playing Madden as a kid, loved running people over with Alsott, and they have been my team ever since. Not alot of football fans around here, it's all about the Canadians, so coming to these forums and talking football is nice. And yes, Direct TV is a godsend.

PostPosted: Fri Jun 01, 2007 11:42 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

tml_gogo wrote :
Quote:
Hey I'm Josh, I live in Montreal and became a Buc fan by playing Madden as a kid, loved running people over with Alsott, and they have been my team ever since. Not alot of football fans around here, it's all about the Canadians, so coming to these forums and talking football is nice. And yes, Direct TV is a godsend.

Hi, I'm from little Town near Quebec and my name is Dany. Like you I played madden and I love the logo when i start to play madden.I'm become crazy cause everybody talk only for The Canadien, It's a bad team IMO Laughing I'm Register their because I really like football and I love to improve my english, because I'm a Frenchman.

PostPosted: Fri Jun 22, 2007 10:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thank God for DirecTv

justwinbaby81 wrote:
(Porter owns Bailey).
39-23 FF pick'em
Sabbytage

PostPosted: Fri Jun 22, 2007 11:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Nature wrote:
Thank God for DirecTv
QFT

PostPosted: Mon Jul 02, 2007 8:09 pm    Post subject: finally activated Reply with quote

Well I am here huge buccs fan, but unfortunately I live in INDIANA....I HATE THE COLTS!?

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Tampa Bay Buccaneers All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
Page 1 of 9

Jump to: