Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

Stilling trying to figure this out

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Oakland Raiders
View previous topic :: View next topic  
thefleckster

PostPosted: Mon Apr 04, 2005 8:47 pm    Post subject: Stilling trying to figure this out Reply with quote

I know Randy Moss is the best Wideout in the entire NFL, but they could have drafted an awesome rookie Wideout with the #7 pick that they traded to the Vikings. Wouldn't Mike Williams or Braylon Edwards have been awesome picks for the Raiders? You still have Harris and Picked up a future star with that pick. If I was a Raider fan I wouldn't be completely mad because Moss is so awesome. And besides how many times are the Raiders going to get a top 10 pick in the draft. They will probably get a top 20 pick next year. They should have traded Charles Woodson for The Vikings #18 Pick. Then the Raiders could have tried to get either MW or BE with their first pick and either Adam Jones or Carlos Rogers with the #18 pick. Woodson's cap hit is going to kill the Raiders. oh well. sucks for you. or does it?
vike daddy

Most Valuable Poster (2nd Ballot)

PostPosted: Tue Apr 05, 2005 12:27 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

moss sells a lot of t-shirts. j/k.
SanDiegoRaiderFan

PostPosted: Tue Apr 05, 2005 1:41 am    Post subject: Re: Stilling trying to figure this out Reply with quote

thefleckster wrote:
. . . Then the Raiders could have tried to get either MW or BE with their first pick and either Adam Jones or Carlos Rogers with the #18 pick. Woodson's cap hit is going to kill the Raiders. oh well. sucks for you. or does it?

Hmm. . . we could have had Mike Williams and Carlos Rogers? I guess I'll have to settle for Randy Moss and Charles Woodson. As for Woodson's cap hit killing us, since he signed the tender, we traded for Moss, signed RB Lamont Jordan and DE Derrick Burgess to big contracts, signed T Ivan Douglas, FB Rob Konrad, and DT Kenny Smith to lesser contracts,and re-signed OG Ron Stone, FB Chris Hetherington, and DE Bobby Hamilton. And we're not done yet!
DeuceFan26

PostPosted: Tue Apr 05, 2005 11:09 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Is this question a joke? There is no comparison between anyone you mentioned to Moss, he is the best receiver in the NFL, has amazing speed, changes games by himself.... MW is slow unproven and Woodson is still better than Rogers will be, as for the contract, they might trade him and get rid of that entire cap hit or keep him and hope to resign him. Either way MOSS is the guy I would want no question.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Oakland Raiders All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: