Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

how about an official INTRO thread?
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 12, 13, 14

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Atlanta Falcons
View previous topic :: View next topic  
adam9

PostPosted: Sat Jan 12, 2013 3:16 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Welcome kurgan and SpoonFed56 its great to have some new Falcons fans around here! I look forward to seeing you guys around! If you have any questions you can PM me or ask me. Everyone around here is awesome so if you do have any questions and I'm not around I'm sure they will help you out too. Enjoy it around here and post often!

PostPosted: Sat Jan 19, 2013 5:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Welcome Kurgan and Spoonfed!!!!!!!!!
Lentz33

PostPosted: Mon Jan 28, 2013 1:41 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Welcome to the newbies. Glad to see some new "faces." Hopefully this forum livens up a bit.

Adopt-a-Falcon: Matt Ryan - 76-111 68.4% 965 yards 7 TDs 3 INTs 105.2 QB Rating
RiseUp

PostPosted: Wed Jan 30, 2013 2:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm new here. Since the season is over, and I'm having serious Falcons [and football] withdrawals I figured I would come here to talk about football. I'm a lifelong Falcons fan and Georgia sports in general. I'm 18 soon to be 19. I've come here not only to discuss Falcons football/football in general but to hopefully learn some things. I know there's a number of ‘Capologist’ here, and I hope that people here may be able to steer me in the right direction in terms of understand those types of things. Rise Up.
scar988

FF Fanatic
PostPosted: Wed Jan 30, 2013 2:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

RiseUp wrote:
I'm new here. Since the season is over, and I'm having serious Falcons [and football] withdrawals I figured I would come here to talk about football. I'm a lifelong Falcons fan and Georgia sports in general. I'm 18 soon to be 19. I've come here not only to discuss Falcons football/football in general but to hopefully learn some things. I know there's a number of ‘Capologist’ here, and I hope that people here may be able to steer me in the right direction in terms of understand those types of things. Rise Up.
welcome!

Dirty Bird Watch: DL Jonathan Babineaux
adam9

PostPosted: Wed Jan 30, 2013 5:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

RiseUp wrote:

Welcome man!

Love the name by the way!

PostPosted: Wed Feb 06, 2013 7:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

RiseUp wrote:

Welcome!!
BeeperKing

PostPosted: Wed Feb 13, 2013 11:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hey Guys,

I'm a relatively new Falcons fan, but there's no team where I'm from and I latched on to this one. Stumbled onto this site a few months ago looking at mock drafts and just decided to sign up. Can't wait for the exciting part of the offseason to begin!

Oh, and the user name comes from 30 Rock. It's only been off for two weeks, but I already miss that show. Laughing
adam9

PostPosted: Thu Feb 14, 2013 12:38 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

BeeperKing wrote:
Hey Guys,

I'm a relatively new Falcons fan, but there's no team where I'm from and I latched on to this one. Stumbled onto this site a few months ago looking at mock drafts and just decided to sign up. Can't wait for the exciting part of the offseason to begin!

Oh, and the user name comes from 30 Rock. It's only been off for two weeks, but I already miss that show. Laughing

Welcome man! I look forward to talking some football with you in the future. If you have any questions feel free to ask, and post often! Razz

PostPosted: Thu Feb 14, 2013 3:05 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

RiseUp wrote:

BeeperKing wrote:
Hey Guys,

Welcome to the forum guys! Looking forward to seeing some new perspectives on things and livening this place up a bit. Wink

driftwood wrote:
haggis wrote:
i bet if you had sould after he jumped a little cough here and there usually follow

lol, wait what?
Denus

PostPosted: Wed May 08, 2013 4:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Newbie here in Nashville.

Went to school in Texas, some friends suckered me into a Fantasy league a few years back, and I've been hooked on football ever since. I adopted my 2 home teams (Cowboys-college... and my lana Falcons-the land of my birth... Willie B, RIP).

I've lurked here for the past 2 seasons soaking up all the insight... couldn't stay in the shadows any longer.

I still have the Falcons AJC NFC Championship Dirty Bird shirt, and I think a youth-sized Tim Dwight jersey... might have to find a men's large and bring it back.

Pumped for the season... hope S Jax is hungry for some TDs.
JonnyQuest

PostPosted: Wed May 08, 2013 4:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Denus wrote:
Newbie here in Nashville.

Went to school in Texas, some friends suckered me into a Fantasy league a few years back, and I've been hooked on football ever since. I adopted my 2 home teams (Cowboys-college... and my lana Falcons-the land of my birth... Willie B, RIP).

I've lurked here for the past 2 seasons soaking up all the insight... couldn't stay in the shadows any longer.

I still have the Falcons AJC NFC Championship Dirty Bird shirt, and I think a youth-sized Tim Dwight jersey... might have to find a men's large and bring it back.

Pumped for the season... hope S Jax is hungry for some TDs.

Welcome to the FF community bro.

Falcons. O's. Wizards. Caps.
ljm falcons 21

PostPosted: Fri Nov 22, 2013 10:27 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi all I've been a falcons fan for 10yrs, I'm obsessed with the draft and hope to contribute some draft profiles for possible falcons selections. Oh and I'm from the United kingdom
SpoonFed56

PostPosted: Fri Nov 22, 2013 10:49 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

ljm falcons 21 wrote:
Hi all I've been a falcons fan for 10yrs, I'm obsessed with the draft and hope to contribute some draft profiles for possible falcons selections. Oh and I'm from the United kingdom

Welcome to the Falcons forum! I find it so awesome that there are so many Falcons fans in the UK! Cool Looking forward to hearing from you!

#FreeToddGurley
falcons145

PostPosted: Sat Nov 23, 2013 12:56 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I've been on this site for over a month and I've never hit this intro thread. I'm Max, and I've been a falcons fan since 2004. I'm obsessed with NFL Football (especially Falcons football) and I enjoy talking to people about it, so this site was a good fit for me and I've spent loads of time on it since registering.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Atlanta Falcons All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 12, 13, 14
Page 14 of 14

Jump to: