Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

how about an official INTRO thread?
Goto page 1, 2, 3 ... 12, 13, 14  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Atlanta Falcons
View previous topic :: View next topic  
vike daddy

Most Valuable Poster (2nd Ballot)

PostPosted: Sun Jan 14, 2007 12:24 pm    Post subject: how about an official INTRO thread? Reply with quote

i see a new member signed up here, but you guys don't have an intro thread to do it in.

let's hear the basics from you and why you're a Falcon Fan of Football's Future, a FFFF.

Webmaster wrote:
Can we knock off all the nonsense and stick to football?

Last edited by vike daddy on Sat Jan 20, 2007 8:22 pm; edited 1 time in total
scar988

FF Fanatic
PostPosted: Sun Jan 14, 2007 12:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'll start out:
Hi everyone,
I'm Scott. I've been a Falcons fan since birth. I came to FF about 2 years again because I wanted to talk about the draft with people who actually knew what they were talking about. I would love to one day be the GM of this team but I doubt it ever happens. I own a red replica Brooking, a red replica Hartwell, and a whiteout Dunn jersey.

Dirty Bird Watch: DL Jonathan Babineaux
delpanator23

PostPosted: Sun Jan 14, 2007 12:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi im JJ. im 13 years old. ive been a die hard falcons fan since the 2000 season. im on the west coast so its cool to talk to some other falcons fans. I have a reebok home vick jersey, an all black with white outline vick jersey and my favorite the alternitive black vick jersey whick i got for x mas. if the falcons get CJ reggie nelson AP or gaines adams im gonna go get a black alternitve jersey of them too. I came to this site about 3 weeks ago i think. it was to talk about the draft. thanks for being so cool unlike the offical website.

GO FALCONS.
va4hustlers

PostPosted: Sun Jan 14, 2007 12:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I would have sworn we had an intro thread already.

I'm Alvin, will be 28 in the coming months Sad , joined this site back in 05 mainly to see other views about football in general, the Falcons, the Ravens, and the draft. I mainly do more reading but will post when necessary. Became a Falcons fan when Michael Vick came onboard... got more excited when Matt Schaub was drafted by Atlanta. Because I'm from Virginia and the Commonwealth doesn't own any professional teams, I decided to follow Virginia-grown players around instead... or players that went to VT, UVA, etc... and because of that, I don't own any Falcon jerseys, but I do however own a VT Vick jersey and a UVA Schaub jersey. Been trying to find a VT D. Hall jersey, but no success there.
theatlfan

PostPosted: Sun Jan 14, 2007 1:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'll do one.
My name is Paul, and I have been on this site off and on for about 6 months now. I joined to watch Mock Draft of fan who are passionate about their teams, because many Mocks online are basically complete guesses. Passionate fans understand certain things about their teams that people who look at every team do not. I was born and raised in ATL and follow all the ATL teams (even the Hawks...Crying or Very sad). I have been part of a season ticket package for the Falcons for three years now, but the Falcons are really the only NFL team I follow.
MadAtFalcons

PostPosted: Sun Jan 14, 2007 1:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hey everyone. Im Skyler, and Ive been a falcons fan ever since we drafted Vick. I was looking up mock drafts one day about a year ago now, and I stumbled upon the site. I didnt really like the mock they had on their main page, but I saw they had forums and dcided to check it out. My favorite player in the all of football is DJ Shockley, as I have followed him his entire carreer and he is ectremely under-rated. My other favotie players are Vick, Dunn, Norwood, Kerney, and Brooking

What's a fan to do when his team keeps falling apart?
Try and pick the pieces up of his broken heart?
Olympia Martin

PostPosted: Mon Jan 15, 2007 11:28 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hello Falcons fans. My name's Tom, 25 years old from NY. I have been a huge falcon fan since we drafted Deion Sanders. He is my favorite player of all time. Also a big Florida State fan. Came to this site about 1 year ago when I found it had the biggest foundation for knowledgable draft participants. Its always fun to share the passion of the NFL draft and your favorite teams with people that feel the same way and like to talk football. Hanging in the closet is a Red, Authentic Deion Jersey, and a White replica Vick. If Deangelo puts up a big year he could be next to the collection. Thanks to directv's sunday ticket I can watch each falcons game on sunday. I enjoy all your input keep posting!
SSoSSlow99

PostPosted: Mon Jan 15, 2007 12:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm Matt and I'm 22. Live in Virginia and like VA Tech, but that's not why I'm a fan of the Falcons. Been a Falcon fan since Deion played, although I didn't keep up with them nowhere near the way I do now. Also like the Ravens and Steelers but the Falcons are my team. Football is the only sport I like and watch, so I keep up with it year round.

Joined here recently but have been visiting the site for a while. Been lurking around the official Falcons' board for a long time but never posted there because there's too much crap and idiots to wade through.
Bartkowski1

PostPosted: Mon Jan 15, 2007 3:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi everyone,
first post! I'm Jon and I've been on this site for a few months but just signed up today. I've been a Falcons fan since 1982. I'm a fan of the Falcons, Braves, Hawks, and Auburn.
I do own a Dunn jersey that was given to me a couple of years ago. I've worn it on Halloween the past two years.
I look forward to discussing personnel, draft, etc., with other Falcons' fans.
scar988

FF Fanatic
PostPosted: Mon Jan 15, 2007 4:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Bartkowski1 wrote:
Hi everyone,
first post! I'm Jon and I've been on this site for a few months but just signed up today. I've been a Falcons fan since 1982. I'm a fan of the Falcons, Braves, Hawks, and Auburn.
I do own a Dunn jersey that was given to me a couple of years ago. I've worn it on Halloween the past two years.
I look forward to discussing personnel, draft, etc., with other Falcons' fans.
Welcome, hope you enjoy this place and stop by the FFMD to join. we still have a few spots open.

Dirty Bird Watch: DL Jonathan Babineaux
quilly

PostPosted: Mon Jan 15, 2007 5:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hello all, I'm Quilly. I'm 21. Live in Ireland. I've been a falcons fan since they started showing the NFL over here in Ireland and i saw Mike Vick in his rookie season. Joined this site only at the start of this season when i ran across it on the internet. I enjoy it alot as there are some great footballing views from people on the site.
makasdiddy813

PostPosted: Mon Jan 15, 2007 6:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

hey im josh and im 15 years old ive been a falcons fan since ive been watching football and playing it so thats many years.i own just about every vick jersey ever made high school and all. i want falcons to get an awesome DB in the draft like laron landry he's a bigger ed reed and thats an awesome player to be like.

PostPosted: Wed Jan 24, 2007 4:12 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi my name is James, i live in Australia. It's a [inappropriate/removed] to get up at 4 in the morning to watch the games bit i will any time the falcons are on fox. I own a red vick jersey and a black warrick dunn jersey.(thanks to ebay). I also love reggie bush (got a white jersey) and have a red Portis jersey. Man i hope we draft a good reciever.

and if u guys want to see some hits that actully would hurt check this out.
welcome to rugby. its a bit old school but check it out.

http://youtube.com/watch?v=v2kFvBUutPU
bbllstr22

Location: Hell. The only place where the devil's advocate can reside.
PostPosted: Sat Jan 27, 2007 9:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hey, just call me the Delivery Boy 'cause I bring it with every post. I started being a Falcons fan after they lost to the Broncos in 1998 and when the Colts played horribly with Peyton (yeah, I live in the area of Indy). So I don't own any jerseys or anything, but my room is decked out with Falcons stuff. Falcons fans represent!
golteez

PostPosted: Sun Jan 28, 2007 7:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hey, watsup im matt im 16 and from montreal, canada
falcons fan since 2000
been roaming around the site past couple month and finaly decdied to join
i became very intrigued with this ffmd wich looks awesome but if someone could give me a quick understanding of how it completely works
example: do we draft our own players...
that woould be great
thanks

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Atlanta Falcons All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page 1, 2, 3 ... 12, 13, 14  Next
Page 1 of 14

Jump to: