Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

NcaaB 2006

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Other Sports
View previous topic :: View next topic  
ezra

PostPosted: Sun Apr 03, 2005 10:41 pm    Post subject: NcaaB 2006 Reply with quote

Who will be the best team
I say Duke
they have JJ and sheldon coming back and they are getting Paulus, McRoberts, and Boateng so they should be awsome and i see them as the obvious choice for the best team in the nation in 2006

Mario Manningham will become as good as Braylon Edwards was during his senior year at Michigan! I guarantee it!
BoKnowsFootball

PostPosted: Sun Apr 03, 2005 11:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I like UCLA with the 3 freshman guards coming back, but I'm also a UCLA fan.

Do you think Sheldon Williams is going to stay at Duke? He can be a top 20 pick if he leaves.
BaltimoreTerp

Most Valuable Poster (4th Ballot)

PostPosted: Mon Apr 04, 2005 9:36 am    Post subject: Re: NcaaB 2006 Reply with quote

ezra wrote:
Who will be the best team
I say Duke
they have JJ and sheldon coming back and they are getting Paulus, McRoberts, and Boateng so they should be awsome and i see them as the obvious choice for the best team in the nation in 2006

i personally know boateng, hes working hard and he'll be a great addition for duke.

PostPosted: Mon Apr 04, 2005 3:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

The university of North Carolina!!!! May has allready announced he is returning. Marvin said that he is leaning towards returning. I think felton will return. Mccants will probable leave, but might not because of his injury he hasnt been that great, so that may cause him to return but he will probable leave. With Tyler hansborough coming, which may be the best prospect coming in, because the other 5 better will probable go into the draft making him the best freshman. They will not be as deep as last year but might be just as talented.
DeuceFan26

PostPosted: Wed Apr 06, 2005 9:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

If felton and marv stay with may they should have a ring on the way, they have the best players and when they are on they would be nearly unstoppable.
iavikefn

PostPosted: Wed Apr 06, 2005 9:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I would have to say the UConn Huskies...

I'm an Iowa Hawkeye fan and a Syracuse Orange fan...

By the way, FIRE ALFORD!!!

PostPosted: Thu Apr 07, 2005 10:38 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'll go with the Huskies also... they will be good... But dont count G.T. out... I'm pretty sure they have most of their team back... Also, Oakland.... lol... big joke...

This is called TRUTH!

Rest In Peace David, Renee and Joe (Crakburn)
GoVikings988

PostPosted: Thu Apr 07, 2005 10:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

well i think felton will leave, marvin could very well leave, and vince carter is trying to persuade sean may to leave. may could end up going.
PhillyTransplant

PostPosted: Thu Apr 14, 2005 2:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Newest rumors from various forums/"experts" - McCants, Felton, MWilliams all gone and May 50/50. Duke: JJ stays and Sheldon 70/30 to stay. UConn - Charlie's gone, boone stays, no one else more than 50/50 to go. Wake - Paul is 80% towards leaving. Ken - Azibuki (sp?) is only one leaving as long as Tubby returns. AZ - Stoudamire leaning towards testing the draft

In terms of talent, Duke will be ahead but fitting the freshmen with the retirning players (only lose Ewing) will take time. I think they'll end up on top but UConn is my pre-season #1 unless UNC keeps three of the above mentioned.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Other Sports All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: