Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

HELP WITH MOCK DRAFT

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Tampa Bay Buccaneers
View previous topic :: View next topic  
starkesn

PostPosted: Fri Apr 01, 2005 9:25 pm    Post subject: HELP WITH MOCK DRAFT Reply with quote

I want to do a mock draft and would like input from each team’s forum so I can understand what your needs are. Please give good reasons for the picks you make and list the positions you need in order of most important. Thanks.
Griese2Clayton

PostPosted: Fri Apr 01, 2005 9:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Either the Bucs get Mike Williams in your mock draft, or we trash it. Those are the only rules. Razz
starkesn

PostPosted: Fri Apr 01, 2005 9:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ha, Ha. Very funny. Seriously, I think Williams most likely gone by that pick. Sorry. I heard a rummor that Gruden said he was interested in a QB in round one. Is this true? Also, if you know anyhting about your team's draft stragedy, please let me know.
Griese2Clayton

PostPosted: Fri Apr 01, 2005 10:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Gruden has only good things to say about Mike and Cadillac Willliams, QB Alex Smith, Ronnie Brown....... in fact I don't ever remember him dissing anyone in this draft. Gruden will even tell you what he's really thinking @ 1pm tomorrow, just agree to be locked in a box for 3 weeks. Twisted Evil
Kcrazy

PostPosted: Sat Apr 02, 2005 11:22 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ronnie is the best pick, I've been saying this since december. but thanks to his great work out will be lucky to get him. Mike Williams is also good, but why draft another 1 round reciever when we alreay have one. I say Brown in the first round and Mathis is the second.
Vigilante

PostPosted: Sat Apr 02, 2005 12:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

We will take WR Mike Williams, if he is not there we will take Carnell or Ronnie Brown. We also migh consider WR Braylon Edwards

Thats for 1st round, other needs besides WR and RB... in order

1) OL
2) SS
3) OLB

joncam62

PostPosted: Sat Apr 02, 2005 1:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Derrick Johnson. If Mike Williams and Ronnie Brown are off the board and Johnson is still on. They're taking him
XSsoCX

PostPosted: Fri Apr 15, 2005 4:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

i think we should just revamp in this draft since Gruden is in love with everyone, draft Mike and Cadillac Williams, Alex Smith, trade away players and just keep Clayton, Brooks, Hovan, Barber, Alstott, and Rice, and get rid of everyone else and just draft replacements...lol Very Happy
DerrickJohnson#11

PostPosted: Fri Apr 15, 2005 5:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I agree with joncam62, gotta go DJ if everyone else we want is gone..I dont see a QB i think its just talk becasue we do have simms and he is young and not to bad and should be the future bucs QB.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Tampa Bay Buccaneers All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: