Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

HELP WITH MOCK DRAFT

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Kansas City Chiefs
View previous topic :: View next topic  
starkesn

PostPosted: Fri Apr 01, 2005 9:09 pm    Post subject: HELP WITH MOCK DRAFT Reply with quote

I want to do a mock draft and would like input from each teamís forum so I can understand what your needs are. Please give good reasons for the picks you make and list the positions you need in order of most important. Thanks.
2TP3

PostPosted: Sat Apr 02, 2005 5:30 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well I would expect the Chiefs to draft the best player available between LB(M or O)or CB. Also theres a chance that if the Chiefs trade to get Surtain and sign Sharper then I could see the Chiefs drafting Troy Williamson. My guess is the Surtain trade will go thru and we wont sign Sharper and well draft Carlos Rogers. If your doing a full 7 round mock the other positional needs are LB(depth is a major issue), CB(we have depth but they all suck), WR(our top 2 WR are on the verge of retirement), DE(just incase Hicks doesnt come thru this season), OT(Willie Roaf is getting old), OG(Will Shields is on the verg of retirement), DT(we have plenty of depth but they are all on the same level, maybe a DT hoping for a steal), FB(Tony Richardson is in the last year of his contract and hes getting old) and K(we need somebody that can kick the ball in the endzone on kickoffs) in order from most needed to least needed.

PostPosted: Sat Apr 02, 2005 11:24 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

thanks for the info, however, if you think you are getting jamie sharper, you're sadly mistaken. He is very interested, almost begging to com back to play for Marvin Lewis and Cincinnati. With our problems with linebacker injuries, it seems very likely.
2TP3

PostPosted: Sat Apr 02, 2005 3:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

To be honest we are both pretty mistaken, you never know, we are both speaking from the heart when we say we are gonna get Sharper but like I said I dont think the Chiefs will get him and I dont think the Bengals will get him either.

PostPosted: Sat Apr 02, 2005 4:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

almost a month ago, sharper conact cincinnati about playing for the Bengals before he was even released. He is very interested and so is Cincy. Check bengals.com if you doubt me.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Kansas City Chiefs All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: