Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

Who knows what they are talking about?!?
Goto page 1, 2  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Miami Dolphins
View previous topic :: View next topic  
pigfuggah

PostPosted: Thu Mar 31, 2005 9:11 pm    Post subject: Who knows what they are talking about?!? Reply with quote

Just to change things up a bit, name 3 people on here that come up with the best points and give good examples to prove points. Just for fun..... I saw this in another forum!
IrishDolfan

PostPosted: Fri Apr 01, 2005 8:42 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Im a bit busy so cant give examples but the two posters on here that I would pay the most attention to are Frankmoore and Blackwoodboy. Both are informative and have interesting views.

No disrespect to anyone else who posts, we all contrbute to this being a great forum.

Irish Dolfan
FF member #1205

Profanity is the one language known by all programmers!
frankmoore

Most Valuable Poster (3rd Ballot)
PostPosted: Fri Apr 01, 2005 9:11 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

IrishDolfan - Thanks for the kudos. Nice to see you back on the board.

Personally, I like to read the stuff from backwoodsboy, PennState, and PhinFan76 for the "pure football" content. However, I love sox2004's and Mercury22's posts for the sheer fanaticism of them. These are guys who'd wear a Bryan Cox jersey to a Dolphins-Bills game at Rich Stadium.
FF Member #1031
PennState

PostPosted: Fri Apr 01, 2005 9:17 am    Post subject: Thank you very much Reply with quote

frankmoore wrote:
IrishDolfan - Thanks for the kudos. Nice to see you back on the board.

Personally, I like to read the stuff from backwoodsboy, PennState, and PhinFan76 for the "pure football" content. However, I love sox2004's and Mercury22's posts for the sheer fanaticism of them. These are guys who'd wear a Bryan Cox jersey to a Dolphins-Bills game at Rich Stadium.

Thanks Frankmoore. I agree that there are many excellent posters on this forum. I think Frankmoore has the most informed posts IMHO. Some of you may also visit the Miami Herald's forum, which is full of slander and name calling as well as political rhetoric. This is a much better Football forum.

BTW I lived not far from Buffalo as a kid, and to wear a Bryan Cox jersey to a Bills game would likely require a flak jacket and assault rifle lol. Laughing
Mercury22

Most Valuable Poster (1st Ballot)

PostPosted: Fri Apr 01, 2005 5:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yeah, its tough to say. I think Frankmoore, has a lot of valuable comments. Sox2004 is another that comes to mind. IrishDolpfan is another. However, there most of the opinions posted on these boards are valuable because when its all boiled down most of this is a guessing game made up of opinion more than fact, and guesswork more than science. So I look forward to all the opinions minus the guys that just come on these boards to rag on people.

Oh, and its funny that frankmoore said I was the kind of guy who would were a Bryan Cox jersey to a Bills game. I'm a west coast guy and while I have made it out to Miami 3 times now to see games, most of the games I've been too are out here. I wore a Tim Bowens jersey to an Oakland game and was pelted with hotdogs and pretzels most of the game. In San Diego, I wore my Nat Moore Jersey and nearly got into two fights. Lastly, I wore my Dan Marino jersey to a game in San Fran and was spit on from the upper decks. Nothing will stop me from flying in my Dolphin garb. Nothing.

Bleeding Aqua and Orange since birth.
Mercury22

Most Valuable Poster (1st Ballot)

PostPosted: Fri Apr 01, 2005 6:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Backwoodsboy65, 13, Jcool333, DolFan, Pennstate, Ronnie Brown, Dolphinsrule13, A Dolphins Fan, all deserve mention as well. Regular posters with lots of good questions, opinions and points of view.
sox2004

PostPosted: Fri Apr 01, 2005 7:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

personally,i appreciate everyone,so heres a good chance to say thanks..you guys keep me informed and break up a busy work week Laughing i really like frankmoore not only for ALL the stats,but for the reasearch he puts in after reading your post,i dont have the time to look it all up,so its appreciated,i also like wrayce,even though i havent seen him on in awhile,every one has cool post,helps me see other points of view,i have this problem...im irish,polish,and german,this makes me a backwards drunk,who thinks he can rule the world,so sorry if from time to time i get alittle opniated..one more thing before i forget...GO RED SOX Cool
buttaonaroll

PostPosted: Fri Apr 01, 2005 7:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

that buttaonaroll kid has some kewl shiot once in awhile, he makes me laugh my perverbial a$$ off!

PostPosted: Fri Apr 01, 2005 9:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

sox frankmoore and backwoodsboy always have lots 2 say, good reading material... mercury has also talked alot with a lot of good ideas
frankmoore

PostPosted: Fri Apr 01, 2005 10:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

In addition to the guys that Merc mentioned, I'd also like to say that dafinman, dolphin, and jdk3291 also deserve a shout out for what they add here.

But everyone who posts here (even the Pats fans Smile ) deserve a pat on the back for the fact that we don't trash other people just because we have differing opinions. In fact, we seem to be more than the sum of our parts and I think that is why we've got one of the better forums on this site. There are a lot of boards where it's just nonsense and others that are so sparsely used that you'd wonder if those teams have fans.

Thanks guys for helping me waste a lot of time here.
FF Member #1031
soxfin22

PostPosted: Sat Apr 02, 2005 11:14 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

What about ME
Backwoodsboy65

PostPosted: Sat Apr 02, 2005 8:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks for the recognition guys.

I thoroughly enjoy reading things from Frankmoore, Mercury22, and PennState. Also, I enjoy seeing Sox2004, dolphin, IrishDolfan, Dolphinsrule13, and 13. But, everyone has their good points and it makes this really hard to choose from a handful of guys.
FF Member #1000
pigfuggah

PostPosted: Sat Apr 02, 2005 9:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

This is a nice thing...... All that have been mentioned always seem to have something informative to say!
frankmoore

PostPosted: Sat Apr 02, 2005 10:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

soxfin22 wrote:
What about ME

Sorry, I forgot to mention you, TRUDONDADAH, and pigfuggah.

Wasn't personal, just that we have a lot of regular contributors here.
FF Member #1031
ronniebrown

PostPosted: Sat Apr 02, 2005 11:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

thanx for mentioning me merc i would just like to say every person mentioned deserves it i love reading everything yall put down

~ Lork

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Miami Dolphins All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

Jump to: