Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

 FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

Hall of Fame Game: VIKINGS (0-0) vs Steelers (0-0)
Goto page 1, 2, 3 ... 22, 23, 24  Next
 
Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Minnesota Vikings
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Author Message
disaacs


Joined: 13 Dec 2005
Posts: 24763
Location: Brownbackistan
PostPosted: Fri Jul 31, 2015 12:45 pm    Post subject: Hall of Fame Game: VIKINGS (0-0) vs Steelers (0-0) Reply with quote

Game 1 (Preseason)

vs
When: 8:00 PM EST August 9th
Where: Tom Benson Hall of Fame Stadium (Canton, OH)
TV/Radio: NBC(TV), KFAN 100.3/KTLK-AM 1130

Notable Injuries:

Vikings - Unknown

Steelers - Unknown

Please keep all discussion about the game here.
_________________


Thx to Lil Uno!


Last edited by disaacs on Mon Aug 10, 2015 1:48 pm; edited 7 times in total
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail
Heimdallr


Joined: 24 Jan 2014
Posts: 4862
Location: Himinbjörg
PostPosted: Fri Jul 31, 2015 12:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

yessss football time
_________________

Idiot wind, blowing every time you move your teeth
You’re an idiot, babe
It’s a wonder that you still know how to breathe
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address Yahoo Messenger
Nozizaki


Joined: 08 Mar 2012
Posts: 2582
Location: The State of Orlando
PostPosted: Fri Jul 31, 2015 1:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Will this only be getting regional coverage?
_________________

Freakout wrote:
Our LT is Kaliling us.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Klomp


Joined: 11 Aug 2011
Posts: 8565
Location: Marshall
PostPosted: Fri Jul 31, 2015 1:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

It's here!
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Klomp


Joined: 11 Aug 2011
Posts: 8565
Location: Marshall
PostPosted: Fri Jul 31, 2015 1:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Nozizaki wrote:
Will this only be getting regional coverage?


HOF Game gets national NBC coverage
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
JDBrocks


Joined: 11 Dec 2006
Posts: 5851
PostPosted: Fri Jul 31, 2015 1:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

GAME DAY THREAD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
_________________

Josh Ritter wrote:
I became a thin blue wire, that held the world above the fire
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
SemperFeist


Joined: 13 Jan 2013
Posts: 3289
PostPosted: Fri Jul 31, 2015 1:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Word out of training camp is that a lot of the starters will be playing in this game. It had been speculated that the Vikings would sit the majority of starters, and give the reps to the reserves. It will be interesting to see what the rotation for this game will be.
_________________
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Uncle Buck


Joined: 10 Apr 2007
Posts: 17043
Location: Viking Country
PostPosted: Fri Jul 31, 2015 1:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Mixed emotions. The coming of football season signals the end of summer. Then again, it IS the beginning of football season! Very Happy Dancing (':-
_________________


Justice is served.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
~Poe~


Joined: 30 Jul 2015
Posts: 56
PostPosted: Fri Jul 31, 2015 1:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I am so looking forward to the first Pre Season game and my team isn't even playing in it. The player I am really looking forward to seeing is of course AP back on the field. I also want to see Teddy Bridgewater as well. I wonder how much action those two will actually see.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Klomp


Joined: 11 Aug 2011
Posts: 8565
Location: Marshall
PostPosted: Fri Jul 31, 2015 1:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

~Poe~ wrote:
I am so looking forward to the first Pre Season game and my team isn't even playing in it. The player I am really looking forward to seeing is of course AP back on the field. I also want to see Teddy Bridgewater as well. I wonder how much action those two will actually see.


Peterson hasn't taken a hand-off in preseason since 2011
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
disaacs


Joined: 13 Dec 2005
Posts: 24763
Location: Brownbackistan
PostPosted: Fri Jul 31, 2015 2:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Klomp wrote:
Nozizaki wrote:
Will this only be getting regional coverage?


HOF Game gets national NBC coverage


Yes, I should have clarified that, it will be your local NBC Affiliate that will carry it, since it's a National Game.
_________________


Thx to Lil Uno!
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail
~Poe~


Joined: 30 Jul 2015
Posts: 56
PostPosted: Fri Jul 31, 2015 2:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Klomp wrote:
~Poe~ wrote:
I am so looking forward to the first Pre Season game and my team isn't even playing in it. The player I am really looking forward to seeing is of course AP back on the field. I also want to see Teddy Bridgewater as well. I wonder how much action those two will actually see.


Peterson hasn't taken a hand-off in preseason since 2011
Since he missed the all of last season with the exception of 1 game do you think he will get at least a little work in pre-season?
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Klomp


Joined: 11 Aug 2011
Posts: 8565
Location: Marshall
PostPosted: Fri Jul 31, 2015 2:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

~Poe~ wrote:
Since he missed the all of last season with the exception of 1 game do you think he will get at least a little work in pre-season?


This was Zimmer's quote in June:

"With a player of his caliber, the way that I would handle that would be as we get into the preseason and we get going, I'll probably talk to him about his feelings on it and see what he needs, what he feels like he needs to get ready for the season," Zimmer said.

"If he doesn't feel like he needs any then I'm not worried about it. If he feels like he needs to get some, maybe we'll get him a couple of carries. He's going to get so many reps in training camp and so much work there, so I'm honestly not worried about it."
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
disaacs


Joined: 13 Dec 2005
Posts: 24763
Location: Brownbackistan
PostPosted: Fri Jul 31, 2015 2:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

~Poe~ wrote:
Klomp wrote:
~Poe~ wrote:
I am so looking forward to the first Pre Season game and my team isn't even playing in it. The player I am really looking forward to seeing is of course AP back on the field. I also want to see Teddy Bridgewater as well. I wonder how much action those two will actually see.


Peterson hasn't taken a hand-off in preseason since 2011
Since he missed the all of last season with the exception of 1 game do you think he will get at least a little work in pre-season?


I think last year he had 1 play...and didn't even get to carry it on that play.

He might try to talk Norv into letting him play a series, but who knows.
_________________


Thx to Lil Uno!
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail
byuvike88


Joined: 21 Jun 2007
Posts: 2335
Location: Shelley Idaho
PostPosted: Fri Jul 31, 2015 2:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

This is such a beatific thread
_________________
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Display posts from previous:   

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Minnesota Vikings All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page 1, 2, 3 ... 22, 23, 24  Next
Page 1 of 24

 
Jump to:  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum




Powered by phpBB © 2001, 2005 phpBB Group