Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

HELP ME OUT

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Philadelphia Eagles
View previous topic :: View next topic  
TRUTH

PostPosted: Tue Apr 05, 2005 12:07 pm    Post subject: HELP ME OUT Reply with quote

many of the mock drafts have the eagles taking an o-lineman in the first round but last time i checked we had a dominating line we need a DE or a WR
bwojo

PostPosted: Tue Apr 05, 2005 12:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Alot of mocks just look at positions of need then they look to players lost against players gained. looking at that, losing Mayberry and gaining no-one to replace him looks like a huge hole (even thou it really isn't.) i do think the Eagles should draft OL somewhere on the first day thou. As it is now Hank Fraley, C (FA 05) Artris Hicks, RG (FA 09) Jon Runyan, RT (FA 05) Shaun Andrews, LG (FA 09) Tra Thomas, LT (FA 0Cool. If they lose Fraley and Runyan next year our awsome line will be just average, so drafting OL isn't a bad idea, but there is no need to do so in the first 2 rounds.
ninjapirate

PostPosted: Tue Apr 05, 2005 1:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm pretty sure Andrews plays RG and Hicks LG.

I could see the eagles using the first pick on Brown or Barnes if either happens to fall but other then them no OT is worth it and I doubt the Eagles draft an OG that early.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Philadelphia Eagles All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: