Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

 FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

Sign Le'Veon Bell up for the Dunk contest

 
Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Pittsburgh Steelers
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Author Message
SteelProven


Moderator
Joined: 20 Apr 2005
Posts: 11661
Location: Ramstein, Germany
PostPosted: Tue Mar 04, 2014 3:24 pm    Post subject: Sign Le'Veon Bell up for the Dunk contest Reply with quote

Le'Veon Bell

Le'Veon Bell showing off some athleticism.
_________________
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
JustPlainNasty


Joined: 11 Feb 2008
Posts: 7090
Location: Las Vegas
PostPosted: Tue Mar 04, 2014 10:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Not a fan of this.
_________________
Dcash4 wrote:


...you have a forum resume?
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
95lloyd


Joined: 15 Jul 2007
Posts: 380
PostPosted: Tue Mar 04, 2014 11:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

He's got hoops but yeah T Suggs thought he had hoops till he tore his achilles.
_________________
"When asked which player he has coached over those 33 seasons that hed pick to build a defense around, LeBeau answered almost immediately: Greg Lloyd"
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
SteelProven


Moderator
Joined: 20 Apr 2005
Posts: 11661
Location: Ramstein, Germany
PostPosted: Wed Mar 05, 2014 1:57 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Why is this a big deal him dunking? What's the difference between this and Ziggy Hood do his workouts? Suggs was a freak accident.
_________________
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
FourThreeMafia


Joined: 28 Sep 2006
Posts: 47277
Location: East of Sixburgh
PostPosted: Wed Mar 05, 2014 2:01 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

95lloyd wrote:
He's got hoops but yeah T Suggs thought he had hoops till he tore his achilles.


Players are active in the offseason. What happened to Suggs wasnt about basketball, and more about merely being active and a stroke of bad luck.

There are players who have torn their achilles training for football in the offseason.

Bottom line....shiz happens. These players are always going to be active, and things like that can happen....regardless of the activity.
_________________

simonwayne wrote:
We ain't got nothing man, just a chiefs win, thats all you get...And next week it will be wash, rinse, repeat.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
FourThreeMafia


Joined: 28 Sep 2006
Posts: 47277
Location: East of Sixburgh
PostPosted: Wed Mar 05, 2014 2:02 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

SteelProven wrote:
Why is this a big deal him dunking? What's the difference between this and Ziggy Hood do his workouts? Suggs was a freak accident.


Or Jarron Gilbert jumping out of a pool. Wink
_________________

simonwayne wrote:
We ain't got nothing man, just a chiefs win, thats all you get...And next week it will be wash, rinse, repeat.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
SteelProven


Moderator
Joined: 20 Apr 2005
Posts: 11661
Location: Ramstein, Germany
PostPosted: Wed Mar 05, 2014 11:24 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

FourThreeMafia wrote:
SteelProven wrote:
Why is this a big deal him dunking? What's the difference between this and Ziggy Hood do his workouts? Suggs was a freak accident.


Or Jarron Gilbert jumping out of a pool. Wink


Jarron Gilbert, boy did I want the Steelers to draft that kid. SMH
_________________
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
FourThreeMafia


Joined: 28 Sep 2006
Posts: 47277
Location: East of Sixburgh
PostPosted: Wed Mar 05, 2014 12:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

SteelProven wrote:
FourThreeMafia wrote:
SteelProven wrote:
Why is this a big deal him dunking? What's the difference between this and Ziggy Hood do his workouts? Suggs was a freak accident.


Or Jarron Gilbert jumping out of a pool. Wink


Jarron Gilbert, boy did I want the Steelers to draft that kid. SMH


Same...but I wanted him before he jumped out of the pool.

Either way, i was wrong. Crying or Very sad
_________________

simonwayne wrote:
We ain't got nothing man, just a chiefs win, thats all you get...And next week it will be wash, rinse, repeat.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Chieferific


Joined: 24 Feb 2006
Posts: 2935
PostPosted: Wed Mar 05, 2014 12:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

FourThreeMafia wrote:
SteelProven wrote:
FourThreeMafia wrote:
SteelProven wrote:
Why is this a big deal him dunking? What's the difference between this and Ziggy Hood do his workouts? Suggs was a freak accident.


Or Jarron Gilbert jumping out of a pool. Wink


Jarron Gilbert, boy did I want the Steelers to draft that kid. SMH


Same...but I wanted him before he jumped out of the pool.

Either way, i was wrong. Crying or Very sad

Hang my picture on that Wall of Shame to. He also had a video of himself standing in a door frame and leaning over to touch the ground and the top of the door frame at the same time. I was like..."Man this big guy has great explosion and a heck of a reach. Draft him!". Embarassed
_________________
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
armsteeld


Joined: 02 Mar 2009
Posts: 3440
Location: In your head
PostPosted: Wed Mar 05, 2014 1:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Walt Aikens (future Steeler) says "hello"!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q-_Fr2osda0
_________________




"Sheep follow the flock for direction and security but scatter at the sight of the lone wolf". Rocky
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Display posts from previous:   

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Pittsburgh Steelers All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

 
Jump to:  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum




Powered by phpBB © 2001, 2005 phpBB Group