Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

WEEK 6 GDT: Steelers @ Browns #2
Goto page 1, 2, 3 ... 19, 20, 21  Next

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Pittsburgh Steelers
View previous topic :: View next topic  

Who wins?
Steelers by 7 or more
20%
 20%  [ 5 ]
Browns by 7 or more
33%
 33%  [ 8 ]
Steelers by 4-6
16%
 16%  [ 4 ]
Browns by 4-6
8%
 8%  [ 2 ]
Steelers by 3 or less
12%
 12%  [ 3 ]
Browns by 3 or less
8%
 8%  [ 2 ]
Total Votes : 24

JDLefebvre

PostPosted: Mon Oct 06, 2014 8:58 pm    Post subject: WEEK 6 GDT: Steelers @ Browns #2 Reply with quote

I know it's early but not working tonight so thought I would get it out early...

PITTSBURGH STEELERS (3-2)
VS
CLEVELAND BROWNS (2-2)

SUNDAY OCT 12, @ 1:00PM

STEELERS NATION

VS
THE DAWG POUND

WHICH TEAMS WILL SHOW UP???

Cleveland has had two games where they were blown out the first half and played a great second half, winning one and losing the other. Their 2 losses, both division losses, are by a combined 5 points.

Pittsburgh has also had two teams that are performing completely differently. Looked great in the first half against Cleveland but terrible in the 2nd half and Baltimore game. Dominated Carolina and then struggled against two of the worst teams in the league!

and now.... RANDOM HOTTIES!!!

thanks El ramster

KCCO!!!
oderint dum metuant
hornbybrown

PostPosted: Tue Oct 07, 2014 12:35 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Browns are Bipolar. Either you beat us by heaps or we beat you by heaps.

Or we Tie who knows. I do have a feeling that the Browns might be a little more fired up for this. I also feel like we will put it all together soon and have a complete game. If we do 41-17 Browns but that score could be the other way

Adopt a Brown 2014
Miles Austin 16 Recs 169 Yds 2 TD's
Pierre Desir
Thomas5737

PostPosted: Tue Oct 07, 2014 2:27 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

This game could go in any direction. I don't see either defense being able to stop any element of the other team's offense. Bell and Tate should both run wild. Hawkins and company should be open a lot and Brown and company should should also.

Steelers have the better special teams and the Browns get the home field advantage.

I'm going to say...scoreless tie and a botched snap in O.T. and the Browns win 2-0.
MightyJoeYoung

PostPosted: Tue Oct 07, 2014 4:24 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Joe Haden has a gimpy hip apparently.

Could be all you can eat for AB this week

Thanks to Joe_is_the_best for the sig

"The King Stay the King"
hornbybrown

PostPosted: Tue Oct 07, 2014 5:11 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

MightyJoeYoung wrote:
Joe Haden has a gimpy hip apparently.

Could be all you can eat for AB this week

Would be with Joe playing anyway. He can't cover Brown for some reason. He can shutdown megatron but Brown has his number

Adopt a Brown 2014
Miles Austin 16 Recs 169 Yds 2 TD's
Pierre Desir
wwhickok

PostPosted: Tue Oct 07, 2014 7:11 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

This should be the game where Cleveland is exposed and we score 30+; I highly doubt it will be. Naturally because it's the Browns I have to believe we win this game. I also really like our chances going home vs. Houston the following week; one game at a time though.

As far as Joe Haden vs. Antonio Brown, it's pretty simple, Antonio Brown has twice the footwork capability that Joe Haden does, by that I simply mean, he's a much shiftier player than Haden, he makes those cuts and all that jazz with his feet much better which plays really well into his hands when trying to elude a DB.

Sig courtesy of IDOG

PSN (PS3) -- wwhickok
wwhickok

PostPosted: Tue Oct 07, 2014 7:14 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thomas5737 wrote:
This game could go in any direction. I don't see either defense being able to stop any element of the other team's offense. Bell and Tate should both run wild. Hawkins and company should be open a lot and Brown and company should should also.

Steelers have the better special teams and the Browns get the home field advantage.

I'm going to say...scoreless tie and a botched snap in O.T. and the Browns win 2-0.

The thing is.. NOTHING about the Cleveland Browns intimidates me as a Steeler fan, including Benjamin Tate. Having said that, it's undeniable that there is going to be room to succeed against Pittsburgh's defense. What we are going to have to do is what we had to do against Jacksonville, get turnovers.

Sig courtesy of IDOG

PSN (PS3) -- wwhickok
BenderRodriguez

Location: #SteelerNation-We have six Lombardie's and you don't. Haters Hate
PostPosted: Tue Oct 07, 2014 8:55 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Do not over look the Browns. Steelers 24 Cleveland 21. Pittsburgh wins on a Suisham last second field goal.

BIG BEN 122/177 68.9 comp % 1365 yds 7tds 2int 100.1 QB Rating Yeah that's not MVP @ all
Quote:
LE'VEON BELL TRACKER
688 Total Yards
460 yds Rushing 1 td
228 yards receiving (9.5 yard avg)
bigjohnson2009

PostPosted: Tue Oct 07, 2014 10:21 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

wwhickok wrote:
Thomas5737 wrote:

The thing is.. NOTHING about the Cleveland Browns intimidates me as a Steeler fan, including Benjamin Tate. Having said that, it's undeniable that there is going to be room to succeed against Pittsburgh's defense. What we are going to have to do is what we had to do against Jacksonville, get turnovers.

Then you should probably watch more football. This isn't last year, and you beat us at home by a last second field goal.

PostPosted: Tue Oct 07, 2014 11:00 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I think the Browns have finally found their head coach. Pettine seems like someone who knows what he's doing. The team doesn't quit for him.

Many thanks to UniversalAuthor for Big Ben's sig
stillersenat

PostPosted: Tue Oct 07, 2014 11:16 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I have to admit, I don't have a good feeling about this game.

CaptainParker wrote:

Bubby outplayed Elway in everything....
wwhickok

PostPosted: Tue Oct 07, 2014 1:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

bigjohnson2009 wrote:
wwhickok wrote:
Thomas5737 wrote:

Then you should probably watch more football. This isn't last year, and you beat us at home by a last second field goal.

AND? That tells more of a story about our defense not being as good as we've become accustomed too than it does the Browns' offense being better than we have become accustomed to.

I still don't view the Browns as a 'high profile' offense by any means at all. We at one point in that game, like it or not, we routing the Browns because of their poor offensive play.

I'm not saying that the Browns don't have talent, I'm simply saying they don't come off as 'intimidating'. That does not mean they're incapable of winning or making plays, never once did I say either of those things.

Sig courtesy of IDOG

PSN (PS3) -- wwhickok
Thomas5737

PostPosted: Tue Oct 07, 2014 1:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

wwhickok wrote:
Thomas5737 wrote:

I don't think there is much of an intimidation factor for either team right now. Both teams look average at best so far and are fortunate to have an easy schedule.
wwhickok

PostPosted: Tue Oct 07, 2014 1:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

stillersenat wrote:
I have to admit, I don't have a good feeling about this game.

Truthfully, neither do I and that's more about the Steelers than it is the Browns, which is why I really feel like our defense is going to have to come up with some turnovers. I feel like the chances are good that we beat ourselves, like we nearly did in game 1.

Sig courtesy of IDOG

PSN (PS3) -- wwhickok
pnies20

PostPosted: Tue Oct 07, 2014 2:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

wwhickok wrote:
bigjohnson2009 wrote:
wwhickok wrote:
Thomas5737 wrote:

AND? That tells more of a story about our defense not being as good as we've become accustomed too than it does the Browns' offense being better than we have become accustomed to.

I still don't view the Browns as a 'high profile' offense by any means at all. We at one point in that game, like it or not, we routing the Browns because of their poor offensive play.

I'm not saying that the Browns don't have talent, I'm simply saying they don't come off as 'intimidating'. That does not mean they're incapable of winning or making plays, never once did I say either of those things.

Except the Browns offense is rated #1 in the NFL right now by PFF. They may not have a home run threat per se but they are super efficient. We have one of the best OL in the NFL, one of the best RB stables in the NFL, hoyer is playing lights out and our WR don't drop passes.

You are being a giant homer.

<3 JF

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Pittsburgh Steelers All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page 1, 2, 3 ... 19, 20, 21  Next
Page 1 of 21

Jump to: