Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

Steelers forum introduction thread...
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 34, 35, 36

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Pittsburgh Steelers
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Verbs

PostPosted: Wed Feb 05, 2014 10:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

JDLefebvre wrote:
Verbs wrote:
JDLefebvre wrote:
Verbs wrote:
Thanks JD, I see you are at Clovis i.e. Cannon.

We fly there about every sortie. Can't wait to get more involved here.

Cool. What do you fly?

I am MX on the CV-22

I'm on the B-1, we use the Pecos/Melrose range a ton for training purposes.

We still using the B-1? I do love that plane, got a tour when I was at Dyess for safety school. But I've heard that it was being removed, or something along those lines. I'm mainly a fighter guy (F-16 Avionics) but been on CVs over a year. Use to work with the Air to Ground Weapons Sys Evaluation Squadron so got to work with B-1 guys at Ellsworth.

Not out to pasture yet. We actually just received our newest block upgrade jet two weeks ago. The B-1 is on the books for another decade minimum, especially as we are the only bomber that combatant commanders want.

I spent four years at Ellsworth 2003-2007, nice but glad I got away from the cold.
BigBenSF

PostPosted: Sat Feb 08, 2014 12:06 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Semi-lurker here, first time poster. You guys seem like a great community and I'm excited to participate in the discussion.
stillersenat

PostPosted: Sat Feb 08, 2014 1:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

BigBenSF wrote:
Semi-lurker here, first time poster. You guys seem like a great community and I'm excited to participate in the discussion.

Welcome aboard.

Any escape might help to smooth the unattractive truth but the suburbs have no charms to soothe the restless dreams of youth
KC_Guy

PostPosted: Wed Mar 05, 2014 4:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Verbs wrote:
JDLefebvre wrote:
Verbs wrote:
JDLefebvre wrote:
Verbs wrote:
Thanks JD, I see you are at Clovis i.e. Cannon.

We fly there about every sortie. Can't wait to get more involved here.

Cool. What do you fly?

I am MX on the CV-22

I'm on the B-1, we use the Pecos/Melrose range a ton for training purposes.

We still using the B-1? I do love that plane, got a tour when I was at Dyess for safety school. But I've heard that it was being removed, or something along those lines. I'm mainly a fighter guy (F-16 Avionics) but been on CVs over a year. Use to work with the Air to Ground Weapons Sys Evaluation Squadron so got to work with B-1 guys at Ellsworth.

Not out to pasture yet. We actually just received our newest block upgrade jet two weeks ago. The B-1 is on the books for another decade minimum, especially as we are the only bomber that combatant commanders want.

I spent four years at Ellsworth 2003-2007, nice but glad I got away from the cold.

Appreciated the presence of your bird while in Afghanistan.
Not exactly the mission it was built for, but great endurance and good payload are great assets. Had a chance to get a closer look inside near Wichita, KS about 10 years ago. (Forgive me for not remembering the name of the AB).

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Pittsburgh Steelers All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 34, 35, 36
Page 36 of 36

Jump to: