You are currently viewing the old forums. We have upgraded to a new NFL Forum.
This old forum is being left as a read-only archive.
Please update your bookmarks to our new forum at forums.footballsfuture.com.

FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

This rarely happens...

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Los Angeles Rams
View previous topic :: View next topic  
immuhguy10

PostPosted: Mon Nov 20, 2006 4:18 am    Post subject: This rarely happens... Reply with quote

BUT lol, I will be rooting for you guys this week against the niners.

it seems all the seahawks-rams battling for the division times may be over. the niners seem to be a team on the rise. its unfortunate, but hey, its football.

anyways, im rooting big time for you guys to win this week against the niners. go get em!

Props to Kempes on the sig.
Ramsfan28

PostPosted: Mon Nov 20, 2006 8:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
it seems all the seahawks-rams battling for the division times may be over. the niners seem to be a team on the rise. its unfortunate, but hey, its football.

I know!! I'm going to miss it Crying or Very sad you guys are good rivals. And while we will be AWOL for awhile until we get our team fixed, you guys will just have to find ways to have epic games against the 49eres!

Also, I think Arizon is going to click next year. Next year the NFC West is going to be one TOUGH division to play in.
ramswininbyaton

PostPosted: Mon Nov 20, 2006 9:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

correct title: this shouldnt happen
Proud Canadian
Dion Phaneuf owns you
immuhguy10

PostPosted: Mon Nov 20, 2006 9:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

that works too lol.

im not convinced about arizona being good tho. year after year they are the sexy picks in our division...year after year they arent good.

keepnitgangsta1

PostPosted: Tue Nov 21, 2006 1:26 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks man, it means a lot. But we will lose this week. We just cannot beat SF.

PostPosted: Tue Nov 21, 2006 12:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

immuhguy10 wrote:
that works too lol.

im not convinced about arizona being good tho. year after year they are the sexy picks in our division...year after year they arent good.

I completely agree with you. The reason Arizona cant win is becuase their line sucks. Their O line is not performing. Sure they have great WRs and a solid RB, but if the line doesnt hold up and give the QB time to throw or open up a hole to run through, you arent going to do anything when you have the ball. Denny Green gets the attention for picking great players in the draft, but he doesnt always pick the player(s) that the team needs to win. It all starts with a great line and thats what Arizona is missing and until they have that I am not worried about the Cardinals in the NFC West.

fansincela wrote:
RamsFan101 wrote:
If the Rams select Bradford I'll jump off a very high building

I'll be right next to you. Suh is a rare talent
habu90

PostPosted: Wed Nov 22, 2006 4:10 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ramsfan28 wrote:
Quote:

I know!! I'm going to miss it Crying or Very sad you guys are good rivals. And while we will be AWOL for awhile until we get our team fixed, you guys will just have to find ways to have epic games against the 49eres!

Also, I think Arizon is going to click next year. Next year the NFC West is going to be one TOUGH division to play in.

People say this EVERY year and it has yet to happen...But I'm not complaining.
l3lind golfer

Most Valuable Poster (6th Ballot)

PostPosted: Wed Nov 22, 2006 2:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I don't mean this the wrong way, but we're not making the playoffs, so I want us to lose the rest of our games, so we can end up with possibly a top 5 pick and great real difference maker in the draft.

PostPosted: Wed Nov 22, 2006 2:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

l3lind golfer wrote:
I don't mean this the wrong way, but we're not making the playoffs, so I want us to lose the rest of our games, so we can end up with possibly a top 5 pick and great real difference maker in the draft.

i am right there with u man i hate doing it and its hard for me to do but u have to come to self relization that we are going to make the playoffs so we need to set our selfs up for the future
immuhguy10

PostPosted: Fri Nov 24, 2006 5:35 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

but players dont want to do that because they know they are setting themselves up for someone else to come in and take their starting spot....especially the higher in the draft you pick. the draft is great and all, but there is so much talent out there these days, the fans hype it up way more than it needs to be lol.

Ramsfan28

PostPosted: Fri Nov 24, 2006 6:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
but players dont want to do that because they know they are setting themselves up for someone else to come in and take their starting spot....especially the higher in the draft you pick. the draft is great and all, but there is so much talent out there these days, the fans hype it up way more than it needs to be lol.

Very true. However, there are alot of important aspects that need to be looked at for the Rams. Our defense hasn't been playing too great, so there are obvious problems that need to be fixed there. However, there are also issues involving our WR core. Bruce is old, and only has 2 years left in him after this season. When we lose him, we will have to move Curtis up to a #2 receiver, which isn't bad, but it takes away from his most beneficial part of this team, which is creating mis-matches as a slot receiver.

Also, we have to look at our O-line. It's been par at best. Also, Timmerman is getting old, so we'll need someone to replace him. Little is getting up there in age as well, so we'll need another good Defensive End. Pace is hurt, and his backup didn't play a very good game against Carolina, showing just how vulnerable we are without him.

Bottom line, the next few years are going to be very important for the Rams, draft wise. Let's hope we can pull a 95-98, and get ourselves a superbowl team Laughing Or, let's hope we get another grocery store employee turned Superbowl MVP. We haven't had one of those in awhile.

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Los Angeles Rams All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: