Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

Newest Mock By Kiwi

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Green Bay Packers
View previous topic :: View next topic  

What Ya think
Best One yet keepem up.
30%
 30%  [ 3 ]
Okay needs some tweaks.
40%
 40%  [ 4 ]
Terriable stop doing them.
30%
 30%  [ 3 ]
Total Votes : 10

KiwiFan94

PostPosted: Wed Mar 30, 2005 12:12 am    Post subject: Newest Mock By Kiwi Reply with quote

Here my newest.

Round One -DE Shaun Cody, USC HT-6’4 WT-293
Why- We need a big upgrade at the DE spot Kampman is good but has no pass rush ability. Shaun Cody is a good pass rusher who is always disrupting an offense. Cody is equally good in the run game as well he is very aware of plays and can find the ball quickly after getting off blocks. Cody has good speed and closing burst he is very athletic and can play DT or DE, which is a huge plus. He should compliment KGB very nicely with his speed rush ability. He might want to play inside and be best suited there but we be tried out at DE first.

Round Two - ILB Robert McCune, Louisville HT-6’0 WT-245
Why- With this move Nick will go to the weak side Diggs will go back to the strong side and McCune will play in the middle. Robert is a beast on the field he is known for his big hits and has been appropriately nick named Hammer. McCune is very fast for his position he plays sideline to sideline and almost never misses a tackle. He is very fluid in coverage the only downside to him is that he will be 26 next year but that is the only downside to McCune. He will never be out worked he works to be the best and will hold down the middle. He will help make on elite LB core and a young one at that.

Round Two - QB Adrian McPherson, FSU HT-6’3 WT-218
Why- Even though I don’t want to we probably will draft a QB and there is one on the rise and his name is Adrian McPherson. He has had some gambling problems but has put that in the past and is ready to go forward in his life. He was absolutely dominate in the ALF he has great vision and presence on the field he has a great arm and very good mobility. He is very accurate and is a leader on the field he is going to be the next great QB and a year or two under Farve will only help him to grow.

Round Three - FS James Butler, Georgia Tech HT-6’3 WT-210
Why- James Butler is a great coverage safety and will fit in perfect in Bates style of defense. He comes in to replace Darren Sharper and I think he will do a great job at that. He is a playmaker on his side of the ball he is a ball hawk all ways looking for the pick and the big hit but also has good technique and is very fluid in his hips. Is a good wrap up tackle and does not make stupid moves he has good Speed and can play slot WR one on one. He will try and help turn the secondary around.

Round Four - SS Jamaal Brimmer, UNLV HT-6’1 WT-215
Why- We cannot go another year with Mark Roman starting at FS or SS he is terrible he made a few big plays but we need a more consistent player and I think that will be Jamaal. He was probably in the top three of the biggest hitting safety’s. I am not sure he will start right away cause he could use a year to help more with his coverage skills. He has good vision on the field and will make his presences known WR will not go across the middle with him playing. He is so much like Sammy Knight with his speed but he will surprise you just like Sammy did. He is a good player and will help try and turn the secondary around.

Round Five - OG C.J Brooks, Maryland HT-6’5 WT-305
Why- He is the type of guard that made Whale and Riveria work he can pull and has good speed and quickness. He has played tackle and guard which is a plus he is very durable and has a nasty demeanor which you must have to play in the trenches. Guard is the biggest need since the other ones have been meet we have had luck with linemen in late rounds and Brooks will be one of those linemen. C.J could stand to add some weight but that would be it. He might could come in and start but he should have a year to learn.

Round Six- DT Jay Ratliff, Auburn HT-6’5 WT-293
Why- Hunt has been disappointing for the past few years and Grady Jackson is coming into contract next year and we probably we let him go. Cullen Jenkins proved that he can handle some of the load and Donell will have a chance this year. But we need reinsurance and Jay Ratliff will be that reinsurance he is very quick and a hell of a pass rusher. He just moved to DT this year and wrecked there he has good strength but can get stronger. He can play DE or DT which ever suits him best played TE in his freshmen year and has great athletic ability should help out our D-line nicely.

Undrafted Free Agent Rookie pick ups

1- ILB Lionel Turner, LSU HT-6'2 WT-260
Why- Robert McCune is going to be 26 years old next year and there is always room for depth. Lionel Turner will be competing for that starting spot but will be drafted for depth. He is a hard hitter and makes his name known in every game. He has expiernece at all three LB position so he can back up any one. He is a hard worker and will be a monster on ST or in the starting lineup.

2. HB Bobby Purify, Colorado HT-6'0 WT-210
Why- Lets face some facts here we probably won't have the money to resign Ahman Green. I am not sure that Najeh or Tony can take the full load and Bobby will be added for depth. He is a great WR out of the backfield he is similar to Tony except with more power. He hits the holes hard and is known for breaking a tackle or two. He probably will be on the practice team this year.

And thats the draft with FA
duxrule

PostPosted: Wed Mar 30, 2005 9:21 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I think your last one covered the needs a touch better. I like yer first pick better on this one tho.
rushpacker_56

PostPosted: Wed Mar 30, 2005 9:56 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I liked your last one better. I don't think that we would take Cody since we run a 4-3 and he would play d-tackle. We should just take Pool or a d-end.

PostPosted: Wed Mar 30, 2005 12:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

i love your first round pick cody can play DE in the 4-3

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Green Bay Packers All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: