Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

tom brady
Goto page 1, 2  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> New England Patriots
View previous topic :: View next topic  
wrayce

PostPosted: Wed Mar 02, 2005 7:59 pm    Post subject: tom brady Reply with quote

how big is bradys contract gonna be i heard they are getting him a new one but not as big as mannings or vicks i was just wondering

My signature gallery
andrew91

PostPosted: Wed Mar 02, 2005 8:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Its going fine, and unofortunatly for you guys he'll be within the division for LOOONG time Smile

PostPosted: Wed Mar 02, 2005 8:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

haha he has 2 years left on his current deal and hes going to pull in a cold 10 million this year.

I don't think tom's to worried about it...the organization is the one that wants to restructure a bit... it will get done. He will likely end up being the 3rd or 4th highest paid...behind Manning,Vick and maybe McNabb.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
andrew91

PostPosted: Wed Mar 02, 2005 9:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yeah, he said he doesnt want to make Peyton Manning money(God, how much of a team player is he, its really awsome that someone would prefer to get more talent for the team so it can win instead of making 100mil) and he wont. He might go above McNabb, but he certainly wont make them pay him as much as Manning ad Vick

PostPosted: Thu Mar 03, 2005 2:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Anyone know what the word is thus far with that deal? I know it's to be the top 3 money makers in the NFL.
wrayce

PostPosted: Thu Mar 03, 2005 5:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

i dont care if he is the dolphins division a long time that is pretty obvious but he has a hard time playing against miami anyways you cant even lie about that especilly after we destroyed tom brady in one of the last games of the season

My signature gallery
Canadian_Patriot

PostPosted: Thu Mar 03, 2005 7:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

No ones playing down miami....chill...

Every real patriot fan in here gets scared when we play miami, especially in miami. We respect the dolphins...(well most of us ) But you guys aren't going to touch us anytime in the near future. This divison is ours to lose. And we've had your guys number over the last 3-4 years anyway... i think you've only beat us once or twice.

Its all good...i think miami's going to be better this year. But that depends on who you get at running back. And if AJ has what it takes...

Not good to go into a season with alot of ifs.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
frankmoore

Most Valuable Poster (3rd Ballot)
PostPosted: Mon Mar 07, 2005 12:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Canadian_Patriot wrote:
And we've had your guys number over the last 3-4 years anyway... i think you've only beat us once or twice.

Actually, under Belichick, the Pats are 5-5 against Miami.

2000: Miami, 2-0
2001: split, 1-1
2002: split, 1-1
2003: New England, 2-0
2004: split, 1-1

The fact is that both of these teams step up to play one another. However, Brady has had more trouble against the Dolphins than any other team he's played against.

Looking at all of the teams against which Brady has started 3 or more regular season games (MIA, BUF, NYJ, DEN, IND, CLE), he's completed fewer passes (56.3%), less yardage (168.5 yards/game), and compiled a lower passer rating (74.7) against the Dolphins than the others.

In fact, in 8 starts against the Dolphins, he's compiled a record of 5-3 while throwing 11 TDs and 8 INTs. But he's passed for less than 120 yards against them 3 times and averaged under 6 yards per pass all but 2 times. His three loses to the Dolphins are more than any other team he's played against and the Broncos are the only other team in the NFL to have beaten him more than once.
jason82

PostPosted: Tue Mar 15, 2005 1:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I for one am not looking forward to the day brady re-signs. he will accept something like a 8 year, 21 million dollar deal, and for the next 2 weeks the people on sports center will be saying how much of a team player he is and how he is underrated, even though he is a pro-bowl, 2 time superbowl MVP QB
Canadian_Patriot

PostPosted: Tue Mar 15, 2005 5:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Maybe 8 years, 121 million. lol

But seriously it will likely be in the 7 years/90 mil range give or take....
tdfast

PostPosted: Sun Mar 20, 2005 8:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Does anyone else think it's odd that Vick is making more than Brady? Maybe it's just me.
Canadian_Patriot

PostPosted: Sun Mar 20, 2005 11:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Because Vick plays for a stupid organization that is willing to give him 100mil too run around a bunch and then lose in the playoffs...?
andrew91

PostPosted: Sun Mar 20, 2005 11:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I can. Tom Brady isnt selfish, he would rather win than be the highest payed qb.

PostPosted: Mon Mar 21, 2005 6:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

tdfast wrote:
Does anyone else think it's odd that Vick is making more than Brady? Maybe it's just me.

becuase vick is the best player in the NFl maybe not the most valuble like youre boy tom but is the best athelete in the league

but he does get paid alot way too much no one should get that much

My signature gallery
tdfast

PostPosted: Tue Mar 22, 2005 2:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Are you completely retarded?!! Vick the best player in the league? Not even the top 10, not even the top 20. Brady has two rings, Manning has more touchdowns than you can count, at least McNabb can hit the broad side of a barn when he throws and that's just QB's. LT, Jamal Lewis come up as RB's. Not to mention defense. Vick is so overrated, all he can do is run around like an idiot. That's not the best player in the league.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> New England Patriots All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

Jump to: