Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

Keep In Mind

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Chicago Bears
View previous topic :: View next topic  
beartn

PostPosted: Tue Mar 22, 2005 3:33 pm    Post subject: Keep In Mind Reply with quote

As everyone writes their thoughts on the web site please keep in mind that if ANY one of us knew nearly as much as we think we do, we would probably have a job in the nfl as a scout, evaluator, ast coach or whatever else. We do not, so none of us can be really that good, these are only opinions , no reason to get tesy!!!!!
GRRLacher

Most Valuable Poster (2nd Ballot)

FF Fanatic

PostPosted: Tue Mar 22, 2005 3:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Very true... and I believe that purdueman stated this fact also. None of us really what's going on inside the Bears organization, nor do we really know much about the players we are looking to draft.

I have no problem disagreeing with anyone on here, nor do I have a problem with anyone disagreeing with what I say - but it's all in fun and in good spirit as far as I'm concerned. GO BEARS!!
beartn

PostPosted: Tue Mar 22, 2005 3:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

GO BEARS What else needs to be said, in the end were all bears fans and want to see them win!!!!
bringbackditka

PostPosted: Tue Mar 22, 2005 6:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I agree with you guys. There is no need to be testy. I do get testy when called names, etc. One thing though, I don;t think I know everyting and don't want to be a GM. I just come here to read the news, share opinions and ask questions. I've loved the Bears since the Super Bowl team played a charity event at my high school against our teachers. I got a high five from Otis Wilson and he about tore my arm off. I must have been 8 years old. That team, the Super Bowl Shuffle, the insane defense led by insane Buddy Ryan, we could go on forever about all the characters.

Like Grr said, I'll agree and disagree whenever I want, but always be nice until given reason to do otherwise. If everyone shows respect to everyone, there's no problem. I do think that part of showing respect is not just making stuff up. That' s just me though. Go Bears

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Chicago Bears All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: