Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

How bad the cowboys really are
Goto page 1, 2, 3  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Philadelphia Eagles
View previous topic :: View next topic  
TheFreak93

PostPosted: Tue Mar 22, 2005 10:20 am    Post subject: How bad the cowboys really are Reply with quote

Please give me any comments on how bad u hate the cowboys.The more feedback,the better Very Happy
Phreak

PostPosted: Tue Mar 22, 2005 5:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

It's not so much me hating the team anymore, because they really suck, but, its the fans that i really hate. They just a bunch of stuck up dicks who are living in the past.

PS freak93, i like your name, but kearse plays in PHiladelphia now. He is the "phreak" now.

I've been telling everybody that if you just give me a chance to put the ball in my hands, I can get the job done. - Brian Westbrook
birdznest

PostPosted: Tue Mar 22, 2005 8:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Cpwboys suck really bad, they're fans just remember their glory days in the early nineties and wont see the reality of the eagles whoopin them every year.
DeuceFan26

PostPosted: Tue Mar 22, 2005 8:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I am a huge Cowboy hater, their fans live in a dynasty from 10 years ago, they think they are still America's team, when America doesn't have a team we all like our own teams, and their fans and players act like they are the best, when they aren't even a good team. I mean my Saints beat them when everyone said they were going to the play-offs.
TexasCowboy

PostPosted: Tue Mar 22, 2005 9:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Booooo Hooooooo can I have some cheese with that jealous whine? you
losers can't stand that we atleast have a past while you wet dream about
the future. because the reality is you have no past to look at. it must
suck to be you that you can only pin your hopes on year after year

while we atleast pin our hopes on our history repeating it's self and knowing that it will happen, while your history of being a loser and bridesmaids is
the only good thing you have to look forward to. so enjoy 2nd place and
mediocrity for years to come because that's all you'll ever be in this
divison LOSERS to the bitter end

PostPosted: Tue Mar 22, 2005 9:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

They definitely do sux, they are trying to buy their way in the playoffs. I’m sure SOME Cowboys fans are knowledgeable enough to realize Parcells is screwing the franchise over by trying to pull a Daniel Snyder. I guess desperate time calls for desperate measures. But beware of a so called “Texmex Cowgirl” who may think differently. He has dreadful usage of words and sentence structures... Surprised
TexasCowboy

PostPosted: Tue Mar 22, 2005 9:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

hype4bid wrote:
They definitely do sux, they are trying to buy their way in the playoffs. I’m sure SOME Cowboys fans are knowledgeable enough to realize Parcells is screwing the franchise over by trying to pull a Daniel Snyder. I guess desperate time calls for desperate measures. But beware of a so called “Texmex Cowgirl” who may think differently. He has dreadful usage of words and sentence structures... Surprised

Parcells is screwing things over lmao don't quit your day job moron

PostPosted: Tue Mar 22, 2005 9:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Interesting site for Cowgirls haters... Not that up to date but I thought it would be appropriate for this thread.
http://www.geocities.com/Colosseum/3025/anticow.htm

I'm not big on avatars, nor hate the Cowgirls that much, but I could not resist.
htfryar

PostPosted: Wed Mar 23, 2005 12:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Not all Cowboys fans are ignorant a$$holes. I will alway be a Cowboys fan first and foremost. However, I think Andy Reid is one of the best Coaches in all of football, same for Donavan McNabb at QB and I respect the Eagles for being as good as they are.

Brian Dawkins is one of my favorite players and so is Jeremiah Trotter.

I give credit where it is due and the Eagles are the top dawg right now. Maybe someday Dallas will catch up, but if not, then at least we had a sweet ride.

I always thought T.O. was a big baby that only cared about himself, but when he came back for the Super Bowl, it showed he has love for the game, not just the dollars. I respect him too and maybe one day we will figure out a way to stop him. Other than breaking his leg. Sorry, had to throw in a cheap shot.

My only problems with the Eagles were the whole Buddy Ryan era and Freddie Mitchell's mouth. Seriosuly, has there ever been a guy who gave himself more praise yet had so little to be praised about?
shill213

PostPosted: Wed Mar 23, 2005 1:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

to the cowboy lover who has to put his 2 sense worth on an EAGLES forum is just ridiculous. I mean come on bro the cowboys were never AMERICA'S TEAM no matter how much you preach it. Yeah there were a few good guys on your 90's squad but HALF of your team was either on cocaine or beating their wives. They did win a few superbowls but they are not the only 'dynasty' the NFL has ever had. Personally the old Packers, 49'ers, and Pats dynasties would stomp yours. And another thing......I don't think they would have a chance against our Eagles squad from today.

And one more thing....Losing to the Pats by 3 in the superbowl is NOT mediocre so you can go brag in a cowboys forum about how brilliant it was to pick up bledsoe and lucas and praise Jerry Jones for another 6-10 season. HAHAHAHAHA
Webmaster

Site Admin
PostPosted: Wed Mar 23, 2005 1:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Guys, let's watch the name calling. You can talk about your dislike for a team, but let's not call the other members of this forum names or attck another member for their thoughts. Also, watch the inappropriate language.
TexasCowboy

PostPosted: Fri Mar 25, 2005 2:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

htfryar wrote:
Not all Cowboys fans are ignorant a$$holes. I will alway be a Cowboys fan first and foremost. However, I think Andy Reid is one of the best Coaches in all of football, same for Donavan McNabb at QB and I respect the Eagles for being as good as they are.

Brian Dawkins is one of my favorite players and so is Jeremiah Trotter.

I give credit where it is due and the Eagles are the top dawg right now. Maybe someday Dallas will catch up, but if not, then at least we had a sweet ride.

I always thought T.O. was a big baby that only cared about himself, but when he came back for the Super Bowl, it showed he has love for the game, not just the dollars. I respect him too and maybe one day we will figure out a way to stop him. Other than breaking his leg. Sorry, had to throw in a cheap shot.

My only problems with the Eagles were the whole Buddy Ryan era and Freddie Mitchell's mouth. Seriosuly, has there ever been a guy who gave himself more praise yet had so little to be praised about?

Let me ask you HT what makes them top dog? since you bring up that
point I dying to know what makes you think that, because from were I
am sitting the only top dog is the Patriots who just last year tied a DC
record for winning 3 in 4 years

so what makes them so good? can't win a title all ways a 2nd place team
something Landry all ways said their never was. so what makes them so
good? if you want to give credit where it is due give it to N.E. not these
clowns who didn't earn anything to be given credit for

It wasn't them last year that won the super bowl they deserve no credit
what so ever for what they did, nobody in the end remembers the losers
I guess many lose of that fact. one team stands on top of the mountain
the losers have no right to speak like they are any more important then
the others who failed to accomplish the very same goal

I wouldn't want someone prasing the Cowboys if it were us in the same
position as them, I'd rather they say nothing and be on their way now
you maybe differnt as a Cowboys fan

but my heart is stuck on 1 goal being the champs not chumps call it being
spoiled by the greatest success of them, but it's all or nothing for this
Die hard Cowboys fan

So your right about 1 thing not all Dallas are ___holes just this one who
isn't a 2nd place whore monger who seeks recognition for being a loser
like they do

PostPosted: Sun Mar 27, 2005 7:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

all i got to say is that i hate the cowboys and the eagles but see i dont see y all you eagles fans think your all that and that the eagles are all that but didnt you guys forget that you guys have no superbowl titles unlike the cowboys and skins so i wouldnt be talking and you guys will suck sooner or later
PhillyFan

PostPosted: Sun Mar 27, 2005 9:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

You know all you skins and cowboys fans are living in the past and you guys cant get over the fact that your team sucks now, you cant compete with us for atleast 3 more years, and you envy our cap because with all that money you guys waste on has been players, you will never get into the luxury the Eagles have right now.

It doesnt matter that we havent won a title before, everybody knows one is coming to us within the next 3 years guarenteed.

we have all our star players locked up long term besides Westbrook and Michael Lewis who will have their contracts done soon so that puts us in position to whoop you guys every game for quite some time like we have been doing for a few years straight Very Happy

Hopefully you guys can realise that your team WAS good..........and now they suck
TrueRedskin05

PostPosted: Mon Mar 28, 2005 12:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

didnt you guys know that the skins played TO and he couldnt score a TD and next year our O will be better and we will run over you guys i think that you guys will finish 3rd or 4th in our division

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Philadelphia Eagles All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page 1, 2, 3  Next
Page 1 of 3

Jump to: