Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

GET READY TO GET A WHOOPIN'!!!!

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> San Diego Chargers
View previous topic :: View next topic  
CowboyTilIDie

PostPosted: Mon Mar 21, 2005 9:17 pm    Post subject: GET READY TO GET A WHOOPIN'!!!! Reply with quote

September 11, Dallas Cowboys vs. San Diego Chargers, DOUBLE HEADER GAME ON FOX!!! Our season opener wont even be a game! GET READY TO LOOOOOOOSE!!! WAAAHHHOOO!

Thanks to Dawg24
raiderhater619

PostPosted: Mon Mar 21, 2005 10:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Wait, now what was your record last year? Who cares, if the cowboys were any good I geuss I would know that, Cowboys sucked last year and there going to suck this year, do you really think Drew Bledsoe is going to help you guys get any better, matter a fact Bledsoe's worse than Testaverde, sorry it's going to be another long and sad year for the cowboy's.
CowboyTilIDie

PostPosted: Mon Mar 21, 2005 10:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

at least we have a quarterback who has been consistent throughout his career and not a one year wonder. the only thing you guys had last year was a tight end, rb, and qb( which wont have any kind of the year next year that he did this year) Im guarenteeing a win right now and here mark my words.

Thanks to Dawg24
supratony

PostPosted: Mon Mar 21, 2005 11:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

hahahha o ya... i love u... dallas 'no d' cowboys.... if it werent for u guys letting eli manning running wild on u we would have the 6th pick in the draft..... how could u not stop eli manning... that boy is trigger happy... but it seems like u guys just moved right into his wild shooting spree and got shot in the head... my god.... all ya'll had to do was stop him on one drive... instead... u let him pick apart ur sorry a*s D while fu*ked us at the end with the 12th pick instead of a top ten pick... o ya... n that d is gonna stop the #1 scoring offense from last yr??? yaaa... sure... u know what.... ya'll can also bring in ur washed up qb.... we'll send him to bed cause last time i checked he loves the sack...
crakburn

PostPosted: Tue Mar 22, 2005 1:23 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

OWNED
Webmaster

Site Admin
PostPosted: Tue Mar 22, 2005 2:13 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

CowboyTilIDie,
Don't start another flame again.

supratony,
Watch your language.

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> San Diego Chargers All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: