Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

Draft

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Chicago Bears
View previous topic :: View next topic  
beartn

PostPosted: Mon Mar 21, 2005 11:05 am    Post subject: Draft Reply with quote

I have been seeing a trade where chicago sends #4 to san diego for #12 and #28, with most having the bears take cadilac willams 12, roody white wr(2Cool and alex smith te rd2, interesting
GRRLacher

Most Valuable Poster (2nd Ballot)

FF Fanatic

PostPosted: Mon Mar 21, 2005 11:27 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I can't say that I would be totally opposed to that move... where did you see this beartn??
beartn

PostPosted: Mon Mar 21, 2005 11:35 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

It's all over the mock drafts on this board, so I assuming someone copied it from somewhere to fill out there own drafts, not sure of the original
Jack

PostPosted: Mon Mar 21, 2005 1:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I don't see Williams falling to the 12th pick. Tampa craves him, and Minnesota will take a WR. That leaves both of the top 2 WRs gone by the 7th pick, and I dont feel good about Williamson. He might have been good at the combine, but as we all know, the combine doesnt tell the whole story. Check his last yr college stats, he only had like 45 receptions for 800 yds and 7 TDs, not what I would call a "dominating" preformance to warrant him a 1st round selection. Take Williams w/the #4 pick, trade down in the 2nd round to grab another pick.

"You may have the greatest bunch of individual stars in the world, but if they donít play together, the club wonít be worth a dime."--Babe Ruth
Where'sRaymont?

PostPosted: Mon Mar 21, 2005 1:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I agree with Jack about trading down in the 2nd. Mike Williams or DJ with the fourth

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Chicago Bears All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: