Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

Antrell Rolle????
Goto page Previous  1, 2

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Chicago Bears
View previous topic :: View next topic  
CanadianBearsFan

PostPosted: Tue Mar 22, 2005 1:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

face it, the kid has shown some skill.
He was a rookie, and still had some serious chops.
Lovie had taken to calling him 'the interceptor' as it was his nickname in college.

we can only expect good things from the kid.
besides, Zoom likes being the Nickel, groom peanut and Vasher to be our first two, and let zoom be our PR KR guy at nickel.
Jack

PostPosted: Tue Mar 22, 2005 2:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Guys, I wasnt bashing Vasher at all, I love the kid! He's got great potential, all I was saying is that he shouldnt be the #2 CB (yet). As to the INTs he had, if you notice, some of those balls were tipped, not all were balls that Vasher made a play on, he was just in the right place at the right time, which I am not complaining, but its also a little faded about the INTs. Anyways, Azumah is the #2 CB who has put in his dues, and is a veteran. I would rather have Tillman-Azumah-Vasher at the top 3 CBs, than Tillman-RW-Vasher. In time, yes, maybe Vasher will take over the #2 CB spot, but I just dont see it happening this year. And if it does, it will come late in the year. Unless (knock on wood) injuries become a factor.

"You may have the greatest bunch of individual stars in the world, but if they donít play together, the club wonít be worth a dime."--Babe Ruth
delakev

PostPosted: Tue Mar 22, 2005 2:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

There is something to be said about being in the right place at the right time. Once is lucky, twice is coincidence, three times something is up. He has a nose for the ball, great hands, great body control, and great instincts, there were a few plays that I saw him make a move on the ball and miss, but I think his cover skills will improve as he gets more time.

Thanks so much Scar!!

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Chicago Bears All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: