You are currently viewing the old forums. We have upgraded to a new NFL Forum.
This old forum is being left as a read-only archive.
Please update your bookmarks to our new forum at forums.footballsfuture.com.

FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

the redskins will....................
Goto page Previous  1, 2

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Washington Redskins
View previous topic :: View next topic  
skins28

PostPosted: Sat Mar 26, 2005 8:41 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

And Jerry Jones is wonderful for the Cowboys too. Wasn't Quincy Carter his golden child draft pick. He probably supplied Quincy with his coke. Chasing Jimmy Johnson out of town....great move. This guy can't even learn from his mistakes. Parcells has one more year left and then he's gone. Maybe old plastic man will rehire Barry Switzer. Chan Gailey is looking to get back in the NFL. Please....people in glass houses shouldn't throw stones.
samuariskins

PostPosted: Sun Mar 27, 2005 7:41 am    Post subject: Redskins will? Reply with quote

I'm so diehard that I bleed burgundy, but I will be honest with you about the upcoming draft, free agency and the season to come. First, we will probaly get a very good player in the 1st round whom shall leave us in four years for a better paying solution in free agency! Our picks in the 3rd round might be able to play but will probaly end up being a dud. The rest of the picks won't amount to anything. Next in Free Agency, we pick up a very good Center & two #2 Wide Receivers but lose a #1 Wide Receiver, #1b CB and a very good MLB! We couldn't keep three players whom Gibbs called core Redskins! They would have stayed for less money if the Skins had been a winning team, but alas, the playoffs are a mirage and winning another Super Bowl is the Holy Grail! We can't get players here unless they are looking for a payday! Heck, Coles is here two years, wants his freedom because he doesn't like the way the offense is playing (This is the same guy whom received the ball how many times! How many times was the ball thrown to him?!) and makes the ultimate payday! The up coming season? We will lose again & again. It will be close games, but we can't win the close games. Our Offensive line still needs improvement! We don't have a true #1 WR! Our Offense won't throw deep! I'd love to see Gibbs turn it around, but I still says he needs a GM to manage the team and they need to win games if they want to keep players. All us fans can do is hope! Hail to the Redskins!
avbanig

PostPosted: Mon Mar 28, 2005 11:52 am    Post subject: Cowboys will..... Reply with quote

hey why don't you go post this crap in the cowboys forum and stay out of the Skins forum..Dirtball

Well how bout them cowboys...

1) Bledsoe will suck, and Parcells will remember why he left him in NE, and went to Ny to coach Vinny

2) JJ will get hurta again becuse he does every year just like he did at ND and last year

3) Glenn will get hurt agin just like he does every year, and Keyshawn will cry to parcells because he doesn't get the ball enough

4)Anthony Henry will be a bust, he makes picks but often times gives up TD's going for 2 many picks and there is no way he's going to be able to cover TO, Plax or Santana Moss 1 on 1....he isnt' that good

5) there D will be better, but too many new faces creates chemistry problems just ask the redskins from the past 5 years

6) Parcells and Jones blow up in mid season and Parcells walks!
avbanig

PostPosted: Tue Mar 29, 2005 12:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

hey you know what!!

Now i'm going to go post this in a Cowgirls forum...hahahaha!
avbanig

PostPosted: Tue Mar 29, 2005 12:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

You all should check out my post I put in the Cowboy's forum and see what their responses are to it!
manster

PostPosted: Tue Mar 29, 2005 1:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Head to head who has the most wins? In the past 7 years what is the head to head record? If I'm not misstaken Dallas record at RFK was .500 and the only reason we dont have a winning record there last game we wanted to rest our players for the playoffs. In case you have forgotten the Playoffs were set up by the NFL so teams with winning records can play each other to see who will be in the Super Bowl.
sootedpair

PostPosted: Tue Mar 29, 2005 1:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

manster wrote:
Head to head who has the most wins? In the past 7 years what is the head to head record? If I'm not misstaken Dallas record at RFK was .500 and the only reason we dont have a winning record there last game we wanted to rest our players for the playoffs. In case you have forgotten the Playoffs were set up by the NFL so teams with winning records can play each other to see who will be in the Super Bowl.

Oh yeah, I remember the playoffs. The Cowboys were in them two years ago with a bunch of Dave Campo's players, but with Bill Parcells. And then last year the Cowboys went 6-10 WITH Parcells players. Yeah...I remember that. Thanks for reminding me.
avbanig

PostPosted: Tue Mar 29, 2005 1:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

yeah yeah yeah...and the last team out of the 2 to win a division championship and almost get to the superbowl was the REdksins in 1999.

Really we are arguing about 2 crappy franchises right now...I'd just appreciate it if the Cowboy's fans would stay out of the redskins' post area...

That's the only reason I did this!!

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Washington Redskins All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: