You are currently viewing the old forums. We have upgraded to a new NFL Forum.
This old forum is being left as a read-only archive.
Please update your bookmarks to our new forum at forums.footballsfuture.com.


 FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

the redskins will....................
Goto page 1, 2  Next
 
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Washington Redskins
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Author Message
dirtface


Joined: 01 Feb 2005
Posts: 146
PostPosted: Mon Mar 21, 2005 12:30 am    Post subject: the redskins will.................... Reply with quote

the redskins will ..........

1. mess up their draft
2. keep their over the hill coach for about another 10 years
3. suck next year
4. and when they play the cowboys next year this is what we will be asking u.
_________________
I never sleep, because sleep is the cousin of death.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
e16bball


Joined: 17 Dec 2004
Posts: 15043
PostPosted: Mon Mar 21, 2005 1:37 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

My only response to this is that I love that episode of Chappelle and I wish you hadn't tainted it for me with that idiocy.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
inkwell


Joined: 14 Feb 2005
Posts: 549
Location: Maryland
PostPosted: Mon Mar 21, 2005 11:54 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

please tell me that wasnt a Cowboy fan trash talking someone about over the hill coaches!!! Maybe you would like to trash talk someone about over the hill QBs next? It is a close tie as to which is more annoying . . . Gibbs giggling like a 6 year old girl or Parcells bleaching his hair like a 7th grade cheerleader.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
brak86


Joined: 24 Oct 2004
Posts: 307
PostPosted: Mon Mar 21, 2005 7:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

inkwell wrote:
please tell me that wasnt a Cowboy fan trash talking someone about over the hill coaches!!! Maybe you would like to trash talk someone about over the hill QBs next? It is a close tie as to which is more annoying . . . Gibbs giggling like a 6 year old girl or Parcells bleaching his hair like a 7th grade cheerleader.


atleast our 7th grade cheerleader beats the [inappropriate/removed] out of your giggling girl every year
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
riggensghost


Joined: 28 Jan 2005
Posts: 403
PostPosted: Mon Mar 21, 2005 8:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

The Redskins Will:

Sweep the cowboys for the first time in a long time.

get used to it
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
dirtface


Joined: 01 Feb 2005
Posts: 146
PostPosted: Mon Mar 21, 2005 11:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

riggensghost wrote:
The Redskins Will:

Sweep the cowboys for the first time in a long time.

get used to it


u on crack
_________________
I never sleep, because sleep is the cousin of death.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
mr.knowitall


Joined: 09 Mar 2005
Posts: 672
Location: In bed with your mom. REEYEEH REEYEEH REEYEEH!!
PostPosted: Tue Mar 22, 2005 5:21 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

do you call your self dirt face because when you play football you all ways have your face in the dirt cause your gettin ran over.
_________________
POINT PROVEN!!!!
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail
inkwell


Joined: 14 Feb 2005
Posts: 549
Location: Maryland
PostPosted: Tue Mar 22, 2005 8:45 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

brak86 wrote:
inkwell wrote:
please tell me that wasnt a Cowboy fan trash talking someone about over the hill coaches!!! Maybe you would like to trash talk someone about over the hill QBs next? It is a close tie as to which is more annoying . . . Gibbs giggling like a 6 year old girl or Parcells bleaching his hair like a 7th grade cheerleader.


atleast our 7th grade cheerleader beats the **** out of your giggling girl every year


number one it isnt MY giggling girl coach and number two, since Gibbs has only been back one year, your claim of parcells beating him EVERY year is either a sign of ignorant ranting (from a front running Cowboys fan? naaah, couldnt be) or refers back to Pacells day in NY when he hardly beat Gibbs' teams every year. And back then they both had good teams, not the lousy squads BOTH of your teams have today.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Cwbysallthwy


Joined: 03 Mar 2005
Posts: 118
PostPosted: Wed Mar 23, 2005 12:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Redskins suck and always will enough said.
_________________
Thanks for this SilverStar i really appreciate your hard work.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
riggensghost


Joined: 28 Jan 2005
Posts: 403
PostPosted: Thu Mar 24, 2005 8:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Why are there so many cowboys fans roaming around our posts? What are you guys all so obnoxious that you can't stand writing posts to each other so you hunt through better team pages and trash talk?

SEAN TAYLOR, DEFENSIVE MVP 2006
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
FrankCastle51573


Joined: 08 Feb 2005
Posts: 1356
PostPosted: Fri Mar 25, 2005 12:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

We like seeing what you idiots tell eachother, it's hilarious. Somehow wanting to trade to get the #1 overall pick? That's plain retarded, but I want you to do it, because it'll just make ur team worse off for next year. You all need to trade out of the top 10, because if someone valuable falls you could get a very good offer. If Dan Snyder is too ignorant and to take that offer, you all should assasinate him. Since your defense did pretty good this year, don't get too excited and take it for granted this coming year, because there could be a devastating injury that might doom it for the rest of your year (i.e. Cowboys). Either way the Redskins won't beat the Cowboys, our draft should go brilliant this year, filling every hole. Your draft would only fill one, and the hole you look to fill (WR) isn't even really a hole. Why have 6 WRs right now, just to draft another... you have Moss, that guy from the Pats, and that other guy, i forgot his name? We just love seeing the senseless talk you all do. Keep it up.
_________________
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address
e16bball


Joined: 17 Dec 2004
Posts: 15043
PostPosted: Fri Mar 25, 2005 1:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

FrankCastle51573 wrote:
We like seeing what you idiots tell eachother, it's hilarious. Somehow wanting to trade to get the #1 overall pick? That's plain retarded, but I want you to do it, because it'll just make ur team worse off for next year. You all need to trade out of the top 10, because if someone valuable falls you could get a very good offer. If Dan Snyder is too ignorant and to take that offer, you all should assasinate him. Since your defense did pretty good this year, don't get too excited and take it for granted this coming year, because there could be a devastating injury that might doom it for the rest of your year (i.e. Cowboys). Either way the Redskins won't beat the Cowboys, our draft should go brilliant this year, filling every hole. Your draft would only fill one, and the hole you look to fill (WR) isn't even really a hole. Why have 6 WRs right now, just to draft another... you have Moss, that guy from the Pats, and that other guy, i forgot his name? We just love seeing the senseless talk you all do. Keep it up.


See Frank I thought we had gone over this, and that you had gotten over this desire to spew these ill-conceived Redskins-hating notions. I sure didn't comprehend a great deal of that rambling post, but I think what I got from it was that we should all assassinate Dan Snyder. Rolling Eyes I saw a bit of irony in the fact that your point was to expose to us our own senseless talk...by proving that you have truly mastered it yourself.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
ParcellsIsGod


Joined: 08 Feb 2005
Posts: 265
Location: Dallas, TX
PostPosted: Fri Mar 25, 2005 1:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hey Cowboys fans!! Stop bashing a team that gives us two gauranteed victories a year! We shoudl be praising them not, getting on their boards and talking crap.

Yay Redskins! Thanks for being in our division!
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
skins28


Joined: 08 Mar 2005
Posts: 7
PostPosted: Fri Mar 25, 2005 8:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Great to hear from the Cowboys fans...has anyone told them that they sucked last year. The only reason they beat us last year was a couple of bad calls in the first game and a fluke play at the end of the second game. Please don't act like Dallas is the best team in the NFL. Y'all will be lucky to be 8-8 next year. We found out last year that you can't win with a past his prime QB (Brunell) good luck with yours....by the way was Bledsoe ever good?
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
jason82


Joined: 14 Mar 2005
Posts: 203
PostPosted: Fri Mar 25, 2005 10:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

ParcellsIsGod wrote:
Hey Cowboys fans!! Stop bashing a team that gives us two gauranteed victories a year! We shoudl be praising them not, getting on their boards and talking crap.

Yay Redskins! Thanks for being in our division!




I agree. dan snyder is the best thing that ever happened to the cowboys
_________________
"Everybody loves or hates the Cowboys. It's a compliment to the team that when you talk about the Cowboys, there is no neutral corner. You love or hate them."
John Madden
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Display posts from previous:   

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Washington Redskins All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

 
Jump to:  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum




Powered by phpBB © 2001, 2005 phpBB Group