You are currently viewing the old forums. We have upgraded to a new NFL Forum.
This old forum is being left as a read-only archive.
Please update your bookmarks to our new forum at forums.footballsfuture.com.

FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

MATT JONES????!!!
Goto page Previous  1, 2

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Washington Redskins
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Me

PostPosted: Wed Mar 30, 2005 2:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

sweapeelee33 wrote:
I hear Matt Jones is so versitle that he can QB, throw the ball 50 yards down the field, run after it and catch it, run and juke 11 players and score a touchdown and that you would not even need all the players on the field, just him and he can get her done solo. Shocked Laughing Exclamation

Laughing

Looks like he's pretty locked into playing WR, according to this article from Chris Mortenson today. Makes it sound like TE, and maybe even H back, is pretty much out. (I guess he could still save a team a roster spot by also being their 3rd string QB.)

http://proxy.espn.go.com/nfl/draft05/columns/story?columnist=mortensen_chris&id=2025109

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Washington Redskins All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: