Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

Bucs have to wake up

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Tampa Bay Buccaneers
View previous topic :: View next topic  
krycek

PostPosted: Tue Mar 08, 2005 5:39 am    Post subject: Bucs have to wake up Reply with quote

15m$/5 years, it's the Dwight smith contract, I think bucs could offer him a similar contract.
Smith is an excellent DB.
Griese2Clayton

PostPosted: Tue Mar 08, 2005 10:58 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sign Dwight Smith to a 15m contract to play a back-up role? The guy can't play safety. Bucs already have at least 2 better CB's. Saints will use him for their new run and gun defense. Laughing
manilathrilla1

PostPosted: Tue Mar 08, 2005 1:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

finally some D to talk about...well dwight smith should still be a buc, bottom line. he was versatile and only 26...so now most of are free-agents this year and last year (on the defensive side) are gone...we signed our defensive guys to cap friendly contracts and our offensive guys for long term...mario edwards gone, ian gold gone, dwight smith gone, deese here, stinchcomb here, garner here, greise here (although rightfully so),
wquez7

PostPosted: Thu Mar 10, 2005 12:27 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

He signed with the Saints, and he is still going to play safety. He wanted to be a corner.

I can't wait to see him get smoked by Clayton and Galloway twice a year.

Plus, who carrys a BB gun with them, and then pulls it on some fans. What an freakin bone head. Pro athletes amaze me with their stupidity. If I was making NFL money I would never leave my house, except to go to practice and games.
iluvya

PostPosted: Sun Mar 13, 2005 8:44 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

[quote="wquez7"]He signed with the Saints, and he is still going to play safety. He wanted to be a corner.

I can't wait to see him get smoked by Clayton and Galloway twice a year.

Plus, who carrys a BB gun with them, and then pulls it on some fans. What an freakin bone head. Pro athletes amaze me with their stupidity. If I was making NFL money I would never leave my house, except to go to practice and games.

Yea wat an idiot. icant wait till we play the saints next year.
haggis

PostPosted: Mon Mar 21, 2005 1:37 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thats fine we will net a 4th round compensatory pick next year for that type of contract ... good riiddance and thanks for the extra pick in 2006

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Tampa Bay Buccaneers All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: