Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

phins fan here

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Kansas City Chiefs
View previous topic :: View next topic  
jdk3291

PostPosted: Wed Mar 16, 2005 12:35 am    Post subject: phins fan here Reply with quote

whats going on with you guys and surtain? i havent heard anything about that trade in a while...
KCALLTHEWAY

PostPosted: Wed Mar 16, 2005 4:38 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

well Carl is being Carl and wants the Dolphins to redue surtain contract before the trade goes down, atleast that is what I think

^^art by ryknowssd
Kansas City War Room
2TP3

PostPosted: Sat Mar 19, 2005 11:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I think that hes afraid that if we get him that Surtain will hold out if he doesnt get a huge contract.

PostPosted: Sun Mar 20, 2005 3:45 pm    Post subject: Please trade for Surtain Carl, Im begging! Reply with quote

I really believe the Gunther would love to have a Sammy knight and Surtain combo in his secondary. But Surtain is expected to recieve approx. 8 mill which we are the dolphins are not prepared to pay. With what we have spent already I don't see how we could afford what he's gonna ask for until we shed some of our no-talent players (Woods, Morton, Bartee/Mecleon).

I REALLY hope they get Surtain instead of Law. One big money free agent with an injury question mark is enough.
2TP3

PostPosted: Sun Mar 20, 2005 7:26 pm    Post subject: Re: Please trade for Surtain Carl, Im begging! Reply with quote

timmay98 wrote:
I really believe the Gunther would love to have a Sammy knight and Surtain combo in his secondary. But Surtain is expected to recieve approx. 8 mill which we are the dolphins are not prepared to pay. With what we have spent already I don't see how we could afford what he's gonna ask for until we shed some of our no-talent players (Woods, Morton, Bartee/Mecleon).

I REALLY hope they get Surtain instead of Law. One big money free agent with an injury question mark is enough.

The way Kendrell Bells contract is set up hes gonna recieve $560,000 this year so I think we might be able to pay Surtain but like I said CP is probably afraid Surtain will ask for too much.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Kansas City Chiefs All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: