Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

ADRIAN MCPHERSON!!!!!!!!!

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Tennessee Titans
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Titanman88

PostPosted: Tue Mar 15, 2005 8:19 pm    Post subject: ADRIAN MCPHERSON!!!!!!!!! Reply with quote

W[size=18]hat are the chances the titans draft him and do u think the titans will draft him, and lastly who would be in competiton with us to sign him[/size] Question
TitansFan9

PostPosted: Tue Mar 15, 2005 8:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I don't know what the chances may be of us drafting him. But I would like to have him, I have heard he is really good. I don't know when he will be drafted, but it could be as early as a late 1st round to 2nd, if I were guessing. I doubt we will get him because I don't think he will be there in the 3rd, and I don't think we will take a QB sooner than the 3rd. We just have too many other holes to fill. But from all ive heard he is supposed to be really good.
TitansGuru

PostPosted: Tue Mar 15, 2005 8:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

We have no clue. I haven't heard Reese mention him. I'll tell ya one thing, though: I sure hope we get him! This kid has immense potential. He's no longer a secret as fans all over these message boards are all clammering to get him. I'm one of em.
Burton

PostPosted: Tue Mar 15, 2005 8:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Were not taking a QB as of now, not a chance in hell. Not even in the late rounds. We have McNair and Volek and they kept Doug Johnson because they like him as a third stringer, were not going to get rid of johnson and bring in yet another QB as a possible starter, thats cap hell waiting to happen (Unless we get rid of Volek, which I doubt, and have McPherson sit on the bench for a few years until McNair retires).

With the 3rd pick in the first round the Tennessee
bulluckthebeast

PostPosted: Wed Mar 16, 2005 12:00 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

McPherson would be a great pickup, but the only way we get him is if we trade Volek, which is unlikely. We must use our 2nd round pick on other positions.

"Tina you fat, lard come get your dinner"
titangreins

PostPosted: Wed Mar 16, 2005 12:07 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I agree, Beast. McPhearsen seems to be the guy everyone is talking about along with Matt Jones. The more I read I think we will trade out at #6, with whom...I don't have a clue, but hopefully Reese will work them over like usual.
titans#1fan

PostPosted: Wed Mar 16, 2005 12:34 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I honestly think if we trade it will be just with the vikes. And i think there is a great possibility that we'll take Barron at 6.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Tennessee Titans All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: