Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

Its Happening Again

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Chicago Bears
View previous topic :: View next topic  
dacoach13

PostPosted: Tue Mar 15, 2005 2:12 pm    Post subject: Its Happening Again Reply with quote

i love the discussion of which wr we should pick up (Mike Williams) at #4 and the improvements we have made so far but i am a little concerned that one by one the experienced qb's are going somewhere else, realistically the only one left is b. johnson, who is meeting w/ those damn vikings. are we going to be left again w/ Hutch and Krenzel? i like what i have seen from rex but he cant stay healthy and this team has too much talent to get their season ruined again if/when rex goes down again. have i seen too many pt willis, hank burris, and moses moreno games, or is anyone else starting to worry about this?
beartn

PostPosted: Tue Mar 15, 2005 2:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Your not alone, but two things to keep in mind a)there is signing period after the draft, maybe after the draft some more QB's could be cut, also our cuurent offense (even though it is getting a make over) is not a very attractive job, we had sacks galore last year, offenseive line was not great at all, plus we had no back rush for 1000 yards and until Moose no reciever. Would you really want to get into that situation as an older veteran? I wouldn't? At htat point in my career I want to be protected, have a good running game to take pressure off me, and one good weapon to throw to, and a shot at the playoffs, right now we offer none of that but I fully expect that we will be a surprising team this year (I know we say that every year but this year could seriously be the year). I think the team is moving in the right dirction but in general looking at the situation you can't really blame a verteran QB for wanting to go elsewhere

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Chicago Bears All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: