Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

Feemr's Latest 2007 Mockk
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> 2015 NFL Mock Draft
View previous topic :: View next topic  
feemrfootball

PostPosted: Fri Jul 28, 2006 5:43 pm    Post subject: Re: Feemr's Latest 2007 Mockk Reply with quote

feemrfootball wrote:
6. Lions: DE- Lawrence Jackson, USC*

what do u guys think of this pick, I know it seems high for Jackson, but I think he is a helluva player who will rocket up the boards
Mac

PostPosted: Fri Jul 28, 2006 5:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

feemrfootball wrote:
Mac wrote:
Bad Browns pick....we dont need a cornerback , we have 3 starting caliber corners already.

The pick here would be Adam Carriker

no, Baxter's their only real stud CB, the others are decent, but I think if the #1 CB in the draft is available= it's a no-brainer(they could take go witht the O-line, but other than the line, they do not have many Round1 needs)

You dont know much about the Browns then....

Leigh Bodden had a brake out season lats year shuttingdown Chad Johnson , Randy Moss, Jimmy Smith as well as some other premeir wide receivers. And Daylon McCution is awsome in run support and is a decent cover corner. Bodden and Baxter willbe our starters with McCution coming in in Nickle situations.

We dont really need any O-Line help either. Kevin Shaffer just signed a 7 year contract to play left tackle and we have..Ryan Tucker , one of the best right tackles, Joe Andruzzi, Cosey Colmen , and LeCharles Bentley.

Our Needs, would be defensive end , Nose Tackle, A runningback (only if Marshawn is available) QB if charlie bombs. We could use a wide out to take over for Joe J.

Thanks to ElipticDawg on the sig!
duke2056 wrote:
Considering marijuana is the worlds most rAtarded thing to be ilegal,
feemrfootball

PostPosted: Fri Jul 28, 2006 5:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

SublimeViking wrote:
Decent Vikings pick. Greg Olsen or H.B Blades would are both better picks.

I think Miller will surpass the inconsistent Olsen, but Blades would be a good pick too(what the Vikes really need tho is a mammoth DT, as they really miss Pat Williams= Haloti Ngata last year would have been perfect for them, oh well)
feemrfootball

PostPosted: Fri Jul 28, 2006 5:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Mac wrote:
Leigh Bodden had a brake out season lats year shuttingdown Chad Johnson , Randy Moss, Jimmy Smith as well as some other premeir wide receivers. And Daylon McCution is awsome in run support and is a decent cover corner. Bodden and Baxter willbe our starters with McCution coming in in Nickle situations.

We dont really need any O-Line help either. Kevin Shaffer just signed a 7 year contract to play left tackle and we have..Ryan Tucker , one of the best right tackles, Joe Andruzzi, Cosey Colmen , and LeCharles Bentley.

Our Needs, would be defensive end , Nose Tackle, A runningback (only if Marshawn is available) QB if charlie bombs. We could use a wide out to take over for Joe J.

Bodden and McCution have not proven themselves tho, and I think another CB will be a big need for next year

you got the other needs perfect tho, DE, NT, RB, maybe QB(even tho I love Charlie Frye)

But I think the O-line may be a need for next year, as Shaffer is not a stud( I will admit that it may not be an immediate Round1 need tho)

*The Browns, on paper, look pretty good, huh?= if everyone gets and stays healthy that is(Edwards, Winslow)
scar988

FF Fanatic
PostPosted: Fri Jul 28, 2006 6:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

feemrfootball wrote:
scar988 wrote:
Quote:
11. Falcons: RB- Marshawn Lynch, California*

do people not seem to get that Atlanta doesn't need a first round RB especially since that RB would be the THIRD STRINGER behind Norwood and Dunn for the first year and the backup at best the 2nd year. it is a 4th round or later need at best.

Dunn has lost a step, Duckett is not the same back he was, and Norwood is only fast= i personally dont like him as an NFL back(and since I have the Falcons going 6-10 and picking 11th next year, I dont think a stud like Lynch would be passed up in that situation). Who would u take with the pick?

Dunn may have lost a step but he is still starter quality. Norwood is a rgeat fit for ouyr scheme and even in the situation you desecribe a 4th rounder at best is what a RB will be picked with. if we go 6-10 (which IMO would only happen if our defense got even more decimated by injuries than it did this pas year) it is because of defensive problems like the Nose Tackle not stepping up. we would get a S or a NT here. but IMO having the Falcons doing worse this year after going 8-8 and then improving the problem spots htis offseason with Abraham, Milloy and Crocker as well as getting the depth back from injurys will only make the team better. I see 10-6 at worst for the Falcons. meaning around 18-20 ish at worst. but that's not the point, the point is the Falcons will not get a RB in the first round because they feel that Norwood can carry the load one day and that a first round RB would not be needed when they have Warrick Dunn AND Jerious Norwood on the roster already and that a 2nd day back makes more sense. Why is it so hard for you to take constructive criticisms?

Dirty Bird Watch: DL Jonathan Babineaux
Mac

PostPosted: Fri Jul 28, 2006 7:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

scar988 wrote:
feemrfootball wrote:
scar988 wrote:
Quote:

do people not seem to get that Atlanta doesn't need a first round RB especially since that RB would be the THIRD STRINGER behind Norwood and Dunn for the first year and the backup at best the 2nd year. it is a 4th round or later need at best.

Dunn has lost a step, Duckett is not the same back he was, and Norwood is only fast= i personally dont like him as an NFL back(and since I have the Falcons going 6-10 and picking 11th next year, I dont think a stud like Lynch would be passed up in that situation). Who would u take with the pick?

Dunn may have lost a step but he is still starter quality. Norwood is a rgeat fit for ouyr scheme and even in the situation you desecribe a 4th rounder at best is what a RB will be picked with. if we go 6-10 (which IMO would only happen if our defense got even more decimated by injuries than it did this pas year) it is because of defensive problems like the Nose Tackle not stepping up. we would get a S or a NT here. but IMO having the Falcons doing worse this year after going 8-8 and then improving the problem spots htis offseason with Abraham, Milloy and Crocker as well as getting the depth back from injurys will only make the team better. I see 10-6 at worst for the Falcons. meaning around 18-20 ish at worst. but that's not the point, the point is the Falcons will not get a RB in the first round because they feel that Norwood can carry the load one day and that a first round RB would not be needed when they have Warrick Dunn AND Jerious Norwood on the roster already and that a 2nd day back makes more sense. Why is it so hard for you to take constructive criticisms?

I think McCuthion has more than proven himself. He has been a starter his whole career all 8 years. He is very good at run support, he usually has 3-5 interceptions a year and is a great tackler. He is one of only two players left from our 1999 draft.

Bodden is an undrafted free agent . This will be Boddens fourth year in the NFL. Last year he broke out making elite receivers look like they were nothing. The list of receivers he shut down include....Randy Moss (0 catches) Chad Johnson, Jimmy Smith, Heinz Ward , Derek Mason , Chris Chambers.....he also is awsome on special teams. He had a TD on a blocked FG....here are his stats...only 3 picks last year but you have to watchhim play....
http://www.nfl.com/players/playerpage/397217

Ask any Browns Fan.....they will tell you...he is great and I beleive he is better than Baxter.

Thanks to ElipticDawg on the sig!
duke2056 wrote:
Considering marijuana is the worlds most rAtarded thing to be ilegal,
cew28315039

PostPosted: Fri Jul 28, 2006 8:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

STL would take Ginn or Willis before any DT more then likly

Willis would be a great SLB for us and Ginn would be able to take over for Bruce

PostPosted: Fri Jul 28, 2006 9:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

the rams would probably take teddy ginn jr in that situation

PostPosted: Fri Jul 28, 2006 10:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Mac wrote:
scar988 wrote:
feemrfootball wrote:
scar988 wrote:
Quote:

I think McCuthion has more than proven himself. He has been a starter his whole career all 8 years. He is very good at run support, he usually has 3-5 interceptions a year and is a great tackler. He is one of only two players left from our 1999 draft.

Bodden is an undrafted free agent . This will be Boddens fourth year in the NFL. Last year he broke out making elite receivers look like they were nothing. The list of receivers he shut down include....Randy Moss (0 catches) Chad Johnson, Jimmy Smith, Heinz Ward , Derek Mason , Chris Chambers.....he also is awsome on special teams. He had a TD on a blocked FG....here are his stats...only 3 picks last year but you have to watchhim play....
http://www.nfl.com/players/playerpage/397217

Ask any Browns Fan.....they will tell you...he is great and I beleive he is better than Baxter.

I agree, the Browns don't need a CB. That is probably their best position. Baxter, McCutcheon, and Bodden are one of the top trio's in the league. They also drafted DeMario Minter this year.

PostPosted: Sat Jul 29, 2006 9:30 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Love the jags pick Exclamation

PostPosted: Sat Jul 29, 2006 1:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Whilst I think Posluszny is a great pick we have Bulluck and Thornton. However, for the future I love the pick especially with both C. Johnson and Dwayne Jarrett already taken.

However, if Joe Thomas was still on the board at our pick and the top two Receivers are gone then I would like us to take Thomas because not only is our line playing poor it is also ageing.

I do like Posluszny though. The guy is a beast.

Props to JammerHammer on the awesome sig!
Jayme96

PostPosted: Sat Jul 29, 2006 6:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I think that Miller fills a BIG need for the Vikes, with LB or Michael Bush being strong possibilities there too.

Broncos Michael Bush is perfect, with a S, DL, or WR being a good choice too.

Steelers idk about Meriweather. As far as I can see, we most likely won't need a safety next year. Griffin and Clark were brought in for the FS position, and SS is definitely not a need. O line, LB, DE are other possibilities....of course if our safeties suck I could see one but not very likely right now.

PostPosted: Sun Jul 30, 2006 11:18 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

this mock is bull, no way the ravens pick a qb
pinkeyup

PostPosted: Sun Jul 30, 2006 12:17 pm    Post subject: Re: Feemr's Latest 2007 Mockk Reply with quote

feemrfootball wrote:

5. Packers: DE- Gaines Adams, Clemson

Why does everybody think we need to go defense with our first pick? Assuming Favre leaves, we need offense. If you put us picking at around 15, then maybe Zibby, but otherwise we go offense to help A-rod.
Better picks for us at 6 are Sidney Rice or Marshawn Lynch
Jayme96

PostPosted: Sun Jul 30, 2006 1:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

AZravens17 wrote:
this mock is bull, no way the ravens pick a qb

Are you assuming that Boller will still be around in a couple of years when McNair is finally retired? I'd say them picking a QB makes sense...obviously they don't believe that Boller is the answer or he'd be their starter now. If a good enough QB prospect is available it makes perfect sense....that is of course unless you Ravens' fans are so accustomed to not having a QB that you want to keep it that way?

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> 2015 NFL Mock Draft All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
Page 2 of 3

Jump to: