You are currently viewing the old forums. We have upgraded to a new NFL Forum.
This old forum is being left as a read-only archive.
Please update your bookmarks to our new forum at forums.footballsfuture.com.

FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

Training Camp is upon us...and the 1st pre-season game...

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Oakland Raiders
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Juan00

PostPosted: Mon Jul 17, 2006 1:14 pm    Post subject: Training Camp is upon us...and the 1st pre-season game... Reply with quote

Well fellas, it seems likes it's been a long...longgg....loooooong off-season. Oakland starts their training camp next monday 7/24 and they have their first game against Philly on Sunday Aug/6th.

I for one am phyched to see the Silver and Black scrubs in action. Oh sure, we'll see the starters for a few series in the first quarter, but after that it will be scrub city. Anyhow, it's all good, I'll watch every minute of the game and re-watch it a few times to see what scrubs stand-out and how some of the new ballers on the the team (FAs and rookies) fare. Football starts next week and life is good. Cool
DarthDavis

PostPosted: Mon Jul 17, 2006 1:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I am so happy, finally. I like how we are starting a week earlier then the rest of the league, and I think our mini-camps were mandatory.

PostPosted: Mon Jul 17, 2006 2:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I can't wait, Madden getting elected into the Hall and the Raiders opening the pre-season on national TV. In a couple of weeks my life will be completely occupied until February
sundancejoe

PostPosted: Tue Jul 18, 2006 10:53 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

kjherrm wrote:
I can't wait, Madden getting elected into the Hall and the Raiders opening the pre-season on national TV. In a couple of weeks my life will be completely occupied until February

Thats the way I feel about it. Is there anything else but football during football season? I don't think so.
Boltstrikes

PostPosted: Tue Jul 18, 2006 11:40 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

sundancejoe wrote:
kjherrm wrote:

Thats the way I feel about it. Is there anything else but football during football season? I don't think so.

You can Tivo all the new network shows for when football season is over. I just finished the second season of lost last night Smile
HiFi

Most Valuable Poster (3rd Ballot)
Most Valuable Poster (6th Ballot)
PostPosted: Tue Jul 18, 2006 12:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Are you ready for some football?!?!?!

HECK YES!!!

It's getting closer and closer and I'll be pumped once the preseason gets going.

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Oakland Raiders All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: