You are currently viewing the old forums. We have upgraded to a new NFL Forum.
This old forum is being left as a read-only archive.
Please update your bookmarks to our new forum at forums.footballsfuture.com.

FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

Gallery on Moss

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Oakland Raiders
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Alzado77

PostPosted: Thu Jul 13, 2006 1:56 pm    Post subject: Gallery on Moss Reply with quote

I like to hear this about Moss!

MISTER MISUNDERSTOOD: Some may have considered Randy Moss to be a problem during his time with the Minnesota Vikings. But former Hawkeye Robert Gallery has nothing but good things to say about the time he has spent with Moss with the Oakland Raiders.

"He's a good guy," Gallery said. "I think the media blew it out of proportion in Minnesota. I couldn't say a bad thing about the guy. He's all business when it comes to football. He didn't miss a day or a rep in camp last year. He's in it to win it. He's a competitor, and he's been good for our team. He's called guys out and gotten them to step up to the next level. I think he's one of our team leaders. He keeps everybody motivated, keeps it fun and he wants to win."
HiFi

Most Valuable Poster (3rd Ballot)
Most Valuable Poster (6th Ballot)
PostPosted: Thu Jul 13, 2006 2:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

It's no wonder that Randy is considered one of the best WRs in the entire league. He works for it.
SantanasTown

PostPosted: Thu Jul 13, 2006 2:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Randy Moss gets too much bad rep when he is just a great player who gets along well with teammates in general and shows up to work and he likes to have a little fun on the field. What has he ever done thats been that bad though?

Human Crack in the Flesh. Im the last of the best. One word to describe me? Spectacular, Yes.
2006 FF Mock Draft Contest Winner
oaktownOG

PostPosted: Thu Jul 13, 2006 3:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

SantanasTown wrote:
Randy Moss gets too much bad rep when he is just a great player who gets along well with teammates in general and shows up to work and he likes to have a little fun on the field. What has he ever done thats been that bad though?

I don't think anything, those 'incidents' in Minnesota were completely blown out of proportion and the reasoning is his 'attitude' and style of who he is isn't something that the media likes to present but I don't get into that. I've always liked Randy, I have a lot of respect for him.

PostPosted: Thu Jul 13, 2006 7:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Unlike T.O who can destroy any team in his path. Moss wanted to change, and turn over a new leaf in his career. Even though the Raiders had another losing season, Moss was okay with that. Moss could of easily "tore apart" Norv Turner on ESPN, but he didn't. Instead Moss chose to be quiet, and not talk about the matter. T.O on the other hand will take any chance to tear anyone apart on EPSN. Moss has proven that he welcomes the disipline and the much needed direction the Raiders need.

Props to JaguarsFan28329 for the sig.
"Great! Now I don't have any money for booze. I'm jobless and sober, there's no excuse for that!" - Andy French (Mission Hill)
JustWinBaby2006

PostPosted: Fri Jul 14, 2006 3:43 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

i dont ever want randy to change.. when is the media going to understand that wr is a glamour position. it always will be. sure h.ward blocks and troy brown is humble but the great wr's always have an electric personality. these commentators still think football is stuck in the 1930's. and while im on the subject i hate the cliche of saying act like u been there before, believe me ive played a lot of football and it is played on emotion. now if you dance and your getting blown out by 40 points thats one thing but when players are allowed to have fun it is contagious and spreads to the whole team and everyone gets fired up. LONG LIVE RANDY MOSS IN SILVER & BLACK!!!!!!!!!!!

P.S. on madden i just dominate with him.

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Oakland Raiders All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: