Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

Carlos Hall

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Philadelphia Eagles
View previous topic :: View next topic  
EaglesFan5-36-81

PostPosted: Sat Mar 12, 2005 9:39 pm    Post subject: Carlos Hall Reply with quote

Carlos Hall from the Tennesee Titans is a RFA with only A seventh round compensation pick. Should the Eagles go after him? He has played with Kearse and is still very young. They need a good DE and he is better that our DE's other than Kearse.Also keep in mind that whenever the Eagles add a player who used to play for Tennesee, they always take it one step further from the year prior to that.(EX-Jon Runyan,Jevon Kearse)
ninjapirate

PostPosted: Sat Mar 12, 2005 10:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I think the Eagles are fine with what they currently have at DE. They made no attempt to bring back Burgess. Kearse and Kalu/McDougle will start while Douglas and Kalu/McDougle(non-starter) are the back ups.

McDougle has looked decent in the playing time he has gotten, I say the Eagles give him a shot next year. If he can't do it Kalu is a capable starter.

Use maybe a mid round pick on a DE to compete with Green, who I think is a bust, for the 5th DE spot.

Thanks Kilty
RainbowCarebear wrote:
Al Davis is died
PhillyFan

PostPosted: Sun Mar 13, 2005 3:37 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

if hes only worth a 7th rounder then it should be a no-brainer for any team, he posted 41 tackles and 3 sacks last year which is better than the stats of the other DE's we have on our roster. Also hes only 26!

i believe we should give them a 7th round pick because we really dont even need the pick to begin with, and also he could push McDougle and Kalu for the starting job and even if he doesnt get it, he would serve as a good backup to go into the rotation.

stuns me how nobody has even offered him anything so far.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Philadelphia Eagles All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: