Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

3 Round Mock (SR's Only)
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> 2015 NFL Mock Draft
View previous topic :: View next topic  
SUfbondarebound

PostPosted: Wed Jun 21, 2006 8:34 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

colts draft is spectacular

11/16/2008 = The Return to SU Football Glory Begins
titans will return

PostPosted: Wed Jun 21, 2006 11:39 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Horrible Titans draft......

Lets see....

K we have a very suprisingly good Rob Bironas who was very very good for us last year.....

at DT we have a mess of talent.....

Albert Haynesworth Randy Starks Jesse Mahelona Rien Long and JArren Clauss

all those players are very good,and all do their part..No DT's in the future...

and in rd 1 we wont take a OT...sorry....We took one in 05' in rd 1 and he is doing great and is now our LT,and we took 2 more in that draft and we have Jacob Bell in the draft before...
BEll might play OG this year if we cut Zach Piller to save cap..That means David Stewart 4th rd pick who is doing very very good,and is a mauler,and a ideal fit in our scheme would start at RT...6ft8 320 lbs...very quick feet,and hands...and is probably one of the strongest players on the team...

Bad Titans draft.....

in your round 1 we'd probably go MLB Patrick Willis depending on our MLB's at the end of the season....

in round 2 we'd probably go Earl Everett,Tim Crowder,Keneth Darby,or Marcus THomas

in round 3 Selvin Young would be great but so would Matt Spaeth even with our talent at TE,and then you can look at OL where Mike Otto and Dopug Free could fit to..
The Gnat

PostPosted: Wed Jun 21, 2006 12:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Good Vikings picks. I would say that OG or S would be more of need in roudn two then OT, but that isn't a bad pick since Marcus Johnson could move back to OG.

viks_fan21

PostPosted: Wed Jun 21, 2006 1:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

How has no one pointed this out. Adam Carriker would have to get 30+ sacks and the Heisman to be the #2 pick in the draft. Don't get me wrong, I like the guy, but he's a 1st-2nd rounder right now.
texansfan

PostPosted: Wed Jun 21, 2006 2:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Bad Texans draft. You have us selecting: OT, WR and QB.

First off, if David has a terrible year and we end up wanting another QB, we won't be waiting until the third to do it. I doubt that happens, and we also just signed Sage Rosenfels for our backup, so this guy would be fighting for 3rd string duty.

OT is probably not a need now that we have brought Charles Spencer and Eric Winston into the fold. Under Kubiak and Sherman's tutelage, the O-line will improve such that we don't need to spend the 3rd overall pick on a guy.

And WR? We now have Andre Johnson, Eric Moulds, Kevin Walter and Jerome Mathis with Derick Armstrong in that mix as well. We don't need another WR at this time.

Essentially, you have given us 3 guys who will not make an impact next year. If we were drafting 3rd overall, we would need some impact players.

If you were looking for needs, I would say to draft for the secondary. We would love to land Laron Landry (though probably not at 3rd overall, we would trade down for him), as safety is a huge need for us. As well, if Buchanon has another bad year he'll be shipped out, so CB is a need. And then LB will be another position that needs addressing.

Nice work by doing a 3 round mock this early, but you're way off on the Texans needs.
agent50

PostPosted: Wed Jun 21, 2006 4:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Chris Leak to the Bears in the second round? Not that I wouldn't want him I just don't see that happening please give us the TE out of Rutgers. OR for god's sake any TE that can catch the ball down the field.
CBB- Illini
NBA- Baby Bulls
JIllg

PostPosted: Wed Jun 21, 2006 4:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

viks_fan21 wrote:
How has no one pointed this out. Adam Carriker would have to get 30+ sacks and the Heisman to be the #2 pick in the draft. Don't get me wrong, I like the guy, but he's a 1st-2nd rounder right now.

If no excellent offensive juniors declare (AP, CJ, DJ, ML, etc.), then the 49ers best option is CB or DE. Carriker has the size to be a 3-4 DE. He won't be picked #2 overall, but then SOME of the juniors will declare and be higher on our board.

PostPosted: Wed Jun 21, 2006 6:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

The Gnat wrote:
Good Vikings picks. I would say that OG or S would be more of need in roudn two then OT, but that isn't a bad pick since Marcus Johnson could move back to OG.

Aaron Sears can play any position on the O Line
npro0609

PostPosted: Wed Jun 21, 2006 10:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

as a jets fan i can say that i love this mock although it will definetly not happen because we drafted clemens

FF Fanatic
PostPosted: Thu Jun 22, 2006 12:38 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

agent50 wrote:
Chris Leak to the Bears in the second round? Not that I wouldn't want him I just don't see that happening please give us the TE out of Rutgers. OR for god's sake any TE that can catch the ball down the field.

i couldnt understand in the 06' draft why you guys did not take Leonard Pope in the 2nd round?

it had me really confused because he would really have helped out Rex Grossman and give him a big target to throw to that can make good plays with his good hands as well...would have also been a good blocker for a TE and open some holes on the ends of the line as well.

there had to have been some distinct reason for not choosing him but i couldnt figure it out.

PostPosted: Thu Jun 22, 2006 6:15 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

poor Redskins draft.

DE is not a first round need

TE is not even a draft need.

Clinton Portis:
Quote:
" We're going to be in the NFC championship game. I guarantee that. Whatever that takes, we're going to get there."
Fishfan79

PostPosted: Thu Jun 22, 2006 1:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

that miami draft is a joke right?
RashaanSalaami

Global Moderator
Most Valuable Poster
PostPosted: Thu Jun 22, 2006 5:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

titans will return wrote:
Horrible Titans draft......

Lets see....

K we have a very suprisingly good Rob Bironas who was very very good for us last year.....

at DT we have a mess of talent.....

Albert Haynesworth Randy Starks Jesse Mahelona Rien Long and JArren Clauss

all those players are very good,and all do their part..No DT's in the future...

and in rd 1 we wont take a OT...sorry....We took one in 05' in rd 1 and he is doing great and is now our LT,and we took 2 more in that draft and we have Jacob Bell in the draft before...
BEll might play OG this year if we cut Zach Piller to save cap..That means David Stewart 4th rd pick who is doing very very good,and is a mauler,and a ideal fit in our scheme would start at RT...6ft8 320 lbs...very quick feet,and hands...and is probably one of the strongest players on the team...

Bad Titans draft.....

in your round 1 we'd probably go MLB Patrick Willis depending on our MLB's at the end of the season....

in round 2 we'd probably go Earl Everett,Tim Crowder,Keneth Darby,or Marcus THomas

in round 3 Selvin Young would be great but so would Matt Spaeth even with our talent at TE,and then you can look at OL where Mike Otto and Dopug Free could fit to..

I hear u. I appreciate the comments for round 1. But i got a couple of questions. Why would u need yet another running back in Kenneth Darby or Selvin Young. You already have 3 capable backs, especially LenDale White. And why would u need another mid round tight end, u already have 3 capable tight ends. If u could just clarify and just explain that to me.

By the way, I LOVE ur sig and couldn't agree more, well at least with those two BEAST draft picks.
RashaanSalaami

Global Moderator
Most Valuable Poster
PostPosted: Thu Jun 22, 2006 5:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

TTitanFAN32 wrote:
agent50 wrote:

i couldnt understand in the 06' draft why you guys did not take Leonard Pope in the 2nd round?

it had me really confused because he would really have helped out Rex Grossman and give him a big target to throw to that can make good plays with his good hands as well...would have also been a good blocker for a TE and open some holes on the ends of the line as well.

there had to have been some distinct reason for not choosing him but i couldnt figure it out.

Couldn't agree more.
RashaanSalaami

Global Moderator
Most Valuable Poster
PostPosted: Thu Jun 22, 2006 5:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

viks_fan21 wrote:

I also think that 2 may be a bit too high for him but not by that much if only seniors are in the draft. Now I'm gonna do a quick little compairison to Mario Williams. These are the stats for both of their JR. years.

Adam Carriker: 6'6, 280, 4.68 (40), 43 tackles, 17 TFL, 9.5 sacks, 3 BrUps, 19 QBH
Mario Williams: 6'7, 292, 4.66 (40), 62 tackles, 24 TFL, 14.5 sacks, 15 QBH

Now clearly, their is a decent dropoff but I am predicting that Carriker's numbers will go up slightly and very closely resemble Mario Williams' from last year. I know that the 40 yard dash doesn't mean much when it comes to football, but it is usually a good indicator of how athletic a player is. I also think their is a solid dropoff in talent in this previous draft and the upcoming draft, and therefore I feel that Carriker has the ability to be a solid top 5-7 pick.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> 2015 NFL Mock Draft All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
Page 3 of 4

Jump to: