Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

3 Round Mock (SR's Only)
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> 2014 NFL Mock Draft
View previous topic :: View next topic  
TexansFan80

PostPosted: Sat Jun 17, 2006 7:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I don't know much about the 2nd and 3rd round picks you have for the Texans but I can tell you we won't need a QB. I don't like the Joe Thomas pick either. We drafted 2 OT's this year and I don't see that as a need next year. We would most likely be looking at a S.

^LORK 88^
packerfan466230

PostPosted: Sat Jun 17, 2006 9:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Pretty good Packer's Draft.
In RD1, I'd rather have someone else then Samardjiza, someone like Laron Landry. I think he is a better BPA pick and Samardjiza is really nothing too special for me.

=
NyViKiNg4 wrote:
You guys are lames man.

NyViKiNg4 wrote:
Focker out.
packerfan466230

PostPosted: Sat Jun 17, 2006 9:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Pretty good Packer's Draft.
In RD1, I'd rather have someone else then Samardjiza, someone like Laron Landry. I think he is a better BPA pick and Samardjiza is really nothing too special for me.

Great RD2 pick. I think Leonard will be a great FB for our ZBS. He can block and run very well.

David Irons should be a solid CB choice. He has some points in his game that we can make better and make him into a starter.

=
NyViKiNg4 wrote:
You guys are lames man.

NyViKiNg4 wrote:
Focker out.
BoYz2tHeBoWl

PostPosted: Sat Jun 17, 2006 9:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Horrible Cowboys draft as we would never draft Smith or any QB like him.

Daniels is an okay pick.

You have the position right, but Billingsley isn't even a third round prospect in my opinion.

Dallas94Ware wrote:
Perhaps it's your assessment is the one that is a knock on your ability to assess a football game.
cew28315039

PostPosted: Sat Jun 17, 2006 10:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

good first pick for STL

CB could be the pos of least need w/ hill butler Bartel Fisher and Brown we would go LB Desmond Bishop

HB isnt a big need w/ fisher as the back up WR would be a bigger need Baker or Caldwell would do just fine

PostPosted: Sat Jun 17, 2006 10:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

The Dolphins won't be picking lower than 18 I gurantee it, they are a play off team, and if not they just miss out, and I wouldn't see a safety in round 1, especially a free safety with Jason Allen, unless J. Allen moves to strong safety I don not like the pick, the 2nd round is a good pick, but third isn't we would go NT or maybe a guard.

Phinisher on the Avatar
MDolphins2399 on the sig

Go Canes
RashaanSalaami

Global Moderator
Most Valuable Poster
PostPosted: Mon Jun 19, 2006 11:14 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

TTitanFAN32 wrote:
im guessing that he was thinking that he would play as the goal line back becasue of his size or so until Tiki retires and then he turns into the #1 RB for the future.

thats about the only thing i could think of. Confused

That's exactly what I was thinking. This is no dis to Tiki Barber or Brandon Jacobs. The fact remains that all teams need a #2 guy and Tiki is starting to get older. Take a look at the season Curtis Martin had last year. You can't honestly tell me that u predicted that he would have that awful of a year. And look at all of the running woes they had and looked at where it got them.

As for Brandon Jacobs, I don't see him being the back of the future. He is nothing but a solid goalline, short yardage back.
RashaanSalaami

Global Moderator
Most Valuable Poster
PostPosted: Mon Jun 19, 2006 11:17 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

RedandGold wrote:
Quote:
23 Kansas City Chiefs Marcus Hamilton CB Virginia Tech

No doubt the Chiefs need another solid CB

Quote:
55 Kansas City Chiefs Tyrone Moss HB Miami (Florida)

HB here??? Someone was sharring with Ricky Williams??? Maybe ya havent heard but we got Larry Johnson, Priest Holmes ...Brown...and Griffin not to mention trade rumors of us picking up Michael Bennett.

Quote:
87 Kansas City Chiefs Thaddaeus Washington ILB Colorado

Were pretty much set with Mitchell at MLB

Surprised you didnt give us a WR or an OT both are much bigger needs....(OT because of Roaf expected to retire next year and Welborne already gone)

I hope this information helps you become a better mocker

I love Priest but he has just about had it. That's the reason I picked a running back here. Over the next few years Trent Green is gonna leave and they're gonna have to increase the work load even more for running back if they have a young QB in there. But u probably know more about the Chiefs than me so thanks for the information.
RashaanSalaami

Global Moderator
Most Valuable Poster
PostPosted: Mon Jun 19, 2006 11:21 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

dolphan9954 wrote:
The Dolphins won't be picking lower than 18 I gurantee it, they are a play off team, and if not they just miss out, and I wouldn't see a safety in round 1, especially a free safety with Jason Allen, unless J. Allen moves to strong safety I don not like the pick, the 2nd round is a good pick, but third isn't we would go NT or maybe a guard.

When I had the Dolphins picking a safety, I had them moving Jason Allen to cornerback. He has the ability to play both corner and safety.
F_R_A_N_K_A_Y_Y

PostPosted: Mon Jun 19, 2006 12:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I hate the Bush pick for the Giants because I think hes Ron Dayne the 2nd and because we have a power back in Brandon Jacobs so we'd be looking for more lightning like a Tyrone Moss. The other picks are ok

PostPosted: Tue Jun 20, 2006 7:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Does Lito Sheppard and Sheldon Brown mean anything to you? Does argueably one of the best secondaries in the NFL need a CB in the 2nd and 3rd rounds?

I mean if that is your opinion, fine, but if you are trying to be realistic, change that!
jib

PostPosted: Tue Jun 20, 2006 9:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Vikings will not get another lineman on D Line or O Line especially not O line their depth goes to the center of the earth but other wise I like it
RashaanSalaami

Global Moderator
Most Valuable Poster
PostPosted: Tue Jun 20, 2006 10:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

SuperBowlEagles wrote:
Does Lito Sheppard and Sheldon Brown mean anything to you? Does argueably one of the best secondaries in the NFL need a CB in the 2nd and 3rd rounds?

I mean if that is your opinion, fine, but if you are trying to be realistic, change that!

My bad. I know that Sheppard and Brown are one of the best tandems in the league but that is about as deep as they go in that position. I didn't mean to have them take two corners in the first 3 rounds so I would probably change their 3rd round pick to maybe an O-Lineman or Linebacker. I'll be sure to not have them taking two corners in my next mock, whenever that may be.
JIllg

PostPosted: Tue Jun 20, 2006 11:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

RashaanSalaami wrote:
RedandGold wrote:
Quote:
23 Kansas City Chiefs Marcus Hamilton CB Virginia Tech

No doubt the Chiefs need another solid CB

Quote:
55 Kansas City Chiefs Tyrone Moss HB Miami (Florida)

HB here??? Someone was sharring with Ricky Williams??? Maybe ya havent heard but we got Larry Johnson, Priest Holmes ...Brown...and Griffin not to mention trade rumors of us picking up Michael Bennett.

Quote:
87 Kansas City Chiefs Thaddaeus Washington ILB Colorado

Were pretty much set with Mitchell at MLB

Surprised you didnt give us a WR or an OT both are much bigger needs....(OT because of Roaf expected to retire next year and Welborne already gone)

I hope this information helps you become a better mocker

I love Priest but he has just about had it. That's the reason I picked a running back here. Over the next few years Trent Green is gonna leave and they're gonna have to increase the work load even more for running back if they have a young QB in there. But u probably know more about the Chiefs than me so thanks for the information.

I'm still not getting why you have the Cheifs taking a RB second when they have an MVP candidate at that position this year in Larry Johnson.

PostPosted: Wed Jun 21, 2006 12:21 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Any mock draft that has the Broncos selecting #32 overall is a great mock! Very Happy
Thanks to Reggie Neson#1 for the avatar and jonnyj20 for the sig.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> 2014 NFL Mock Draft All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
Page 2 of 4

Jump to: