Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

Rodney Thomas or Eddie George????
Goto page Previous  1, 2

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Tennessee Titans
View previous topic :: View next topic  
titangreins

PostPosted: Mon Mar 14, 2005 12:12 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

First and foremost, would some of you please stop personally insulting people. It's just silly and childish. When you insult someone in a forum like this by typing"your an idiot" for example, it just is so ignorant. I don't know any of you and for all I know you may be doctors, lawyers or people with low intellegence. I don't care, simply state your opinion if you disagree with someone, back it up without insulting the other posters personally. None of us know what the hell is gonna happen on draft day but EVERYONE is entitled to an opinion. I'll jump off my soap box now......................
titangreins

PostPosted: Mon Mar 14, 2005 12:21 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

titanrick wrote:
Just to clarify what I may have started here...

I'm not saying I want the Titans to draft a back. I'd much rather get a stud at another position and let Brown carry the load next year. And if Eddie returns to back him up, I'm all for it.

I was just mentioning the Eddie draft because ppl on here seem CONVINCED that the Titans won't take a back. I don't think you can write it off as a possibility simply because the Titans have proven repeatedly that they draft BPA - regardless of need. When the took Eddie, I thought Rodney Thomas was good enough and completely pissed they "wasted" a pick on Eddie.

So if the question is who we WANT to take, then I'm hoping for a CB, LB or WR. But if the question is who we think Reese and Fisher will take, I don't think you can discount the backs if one falls to us.

I agree with everything in this post. Well said.
titangreins

PostPosted: Wed Mar 16, 2005 12:22 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

titangreins wrote:
First and foremost, would some of you please stop personally insulting people. It's just silly and childish. When you insult someone in a forum like this by typing"your an idiot" for example, it just is so ignorant. I don't know any of you and for all I know you may be doctors, lawyers or people with low intellegence. I don't care, simply state your opinion if you disagree with someone, back it up without insulting the other posters personally. None of us know what the hell is gonna happen on draft day but EVERYONE is entitled to an opinion. I'll jump off my soap box now......................

Some of you need to take to heart what I typed above and maybe think about how your conducting yourselves on this forum....................................................
bulluckthebeast

PostPosted: Wed Mar 16, 2005 12:53 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks for putting that out there. I almost typed something like that myself, but you saved me the time.

Now let's get back to talking about football in an adult manner.

"Tina you fat, lard come get your dinner"
titangreins

PostPosted: Wed Mar 16, 2005 1:00 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Amen, brother Smile

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Tennessee Titans All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: