You are currently viewing the old forums. We have upgraded to a new NFL Forum.
This old forum is being left as a read-only archive.
Please update your bookmarks to our new forum at forums.footballsfuture.com.


 FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

Coliseum may get a name for 2006
Goto page Previous  1, 2
 
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Tennessee Titans
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Author Message
titanrick


FF Fanatic

Joined: 17 Jan 2005
Posts: 12030
Location: Denver, CO
PostPosted: Thu Jun 01, 2006 3:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Crakaveli wrote:
the coliseum really needs a lot of work. It's already falling apart.

i've never been a fan of the design but it should at least work properly.


I've never been there. Can you elaborate? What's falling apart?
_________________


Adopt a Titan 2017: Derrick Henry and Mike Mularkey
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Crakaveli


Joined: 02 May 2006
Posts: 255
Location: Ca$hville
PostPosted: Thu Jun 01, 2006 3:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

basically a bunch of leaks and standing water. i think there are even leaks in luxury boxes.

it also needs a new scoreboard
_________________
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address Yahoo Messenger
SHAVED_CHICKEN


Joined: 19 Dec 2005
Posts: 2236
Location: Dreary Ol' Connecticut
PostPosted: Thu Jun 01, 2006 5:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Crakaveli wrote:
basically a bunch of leaks and standing water. i think there are even leaks in luxury boxes.

it also needs a new scoreboard


i think were gettin a new scoreboard.....and the Woodshed sounds kinda iffy to me.....i donno if i like it yet but i do know that i still like the Coliseum (even though i cant spell it, i had to google it for spelling).....it sounds like something from ancient rome (maybe because it is)
_________________

Men die. Money gets spent. Glory is forever.
Titans Assistant GM FFMD07
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
deeluxx3


Hot Shot Crew
Joined: 14 Mar 2006
Posts: 14430
Location: Chicago/NYC
PostPosted: Thu Jun 01, 2006 6:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

SHAVED_CHICKEN wrote:
Crakaveli wrote:
basically a bunch of leaks and standing water. i think there are even leaks in luxury boxes.

it also needs a new scoreboard


i think were gettin a new scoreboard.....and the Woodshed sounds kinda iffy to me.....i donno if i like it yet but i do know that i still like the Coliseum (even though i cant spell it, i had to google it for spelling).....it sounds like something from ancient rome(maybe because it is)


it is. Wink
its where they had like gladiators fight lions and stuff.

The Coliseum >>>>>>> The Woodshed
_________________

RIP Crakburn & BoYz2tHeBoWl
RIP Steve "Air" McNair...the greatest Titan of all-time
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
ragevsuall17


Joined: 26 Jan 2005
Posts: 6861
Location: TX
PostPosted: Thu Jun 01, 2006 10:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

How about the Outback sponsors us and we name it the House that Outback built... The Outhouse for short. Cuz that's more appealing to me than the Woodshed.

Keep it as the Coliseum. If anyone wants to be a corporate sponsor and just put their initials. The LP Coliseum doesn't sound too bad. Bud Adams can't seriously be that in need of money.
_________________
Excuse the typos, I'm usually posting from my phone... and I Swype!
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
PacAttack


Joined: 27 Dec 2005
Posts: 1899
Location: Rkansaw aka "Hawg Heaven"
PostPosted: Thu Jun 01, 2006 11:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

ragevsuall17 wrote:
How about the Outback sponsors us and we name it the House that Outback built... The Outhouse for short. Cuz that's more appealing to me than the Woodshed.

Keep it as the Coliseum. If anyone wants to be a corporate sponsor and just put their initials. The LP Coliseum doesn't sound too bad. Bud Adams can't seriously be that in need of money.

LOL...that sounds like a house of crap..."the Outhouse". Laughing YEAH, now you're in for a world of crap..haahhahaha! Confused
_________________

They say that a Griffin is always in beast mode, I didn't realize what that meant until I heard the crack of bone and was eating turf for lunch.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Display posts from previous:   

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Tennessee Titans All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

 
Jump to:  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum




Powered by phpBB © 2001, 2005 phpBB Group