You are currently viewing the old forums. We have upgraded to a new NFL Forum.
This old forum is being left as a read-only archive.
Please update your bookmarks to our new forum at forums.footballsfuture.com.

FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

Very good article about our defense, draft and OTA's

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Tennessee Titans
View previous topic :: View next topic  
titans_5

PostPosted: Mon May 29, 2006 4:04 pm    Post subject: Very good article about our defense, draft and OTA's Reply with quote

http://titans.mostvaluablenetwork.com/general/may-minicamps-reflect-changes-in-defense-personnel/#more-336

I found this off a board at titanscentral.net after searching through the thread for a while i found this link. Its very good and tells a lot about our future for defence, i think we could have a very good defence with this new system providing we get a good pass rush.

THis also makes me feel good about a couple of picks Calvin Lowry and terna nande especially because they were drafted with this defensive scheme in mind.

Post comments on how you feel about the defence/ other issues in the article.
SHAVED_CHICKEN

PostPosted: Mon May 29, 2006 4:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

good read...the changes in our defense can only help us from last years debocle...

Men die. Money gets spent. Glory is forever.
Titans Assistant GM FFMD07
titans_5

PostPosted: Mon May 29, 2006 4:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

well this is true we really can only go up from here but, the whole man up on the outside is waht i like, this way we re going to use our LBs and Safetys as playmakers in the defence, we re putting a lot of faith in to pac and hill though.
Pacman=future

PostPosted: Mon May 29, 2006 7:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

i didnt know that Jones may miss htis year.
that sucks

PostPosted: Mon May 29, 2006 7:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Pacman=future wrote:
that sucks
Lots of good info on that site. I didn't see where it said Pacman might not play this year, unless he has an off the field incident.

I noticed Deadspin ranked Total Titans as the #1 Titans blog, but the site doesn't have a forum. You can place comments though.
titans_5

PostPosted: Mon May 29, 2006 11:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

This is definately the best place for discussion and talking football on the web, ive been to a couple other boards (gotitans, titanscentral) and its not the same, everyone gets angry at each other, and normal conversations turn into giant battles. here we can say what we want on an issue and even if it is crap its dismissed without the confrontation.
TTitanFAN32

FF Fanatic
PostPosted: Mon May 29, 2006 11:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

titans_5 wrote:
This is definately the best place for discussion and talking football on the web, ive been to a couple other boards (gotitans, titanscentral) and its not the same, everyone gets angry at each other, and normal conversations turn into giant battles. here we can say what we want on an issue and even if it is crap its dismissed without the confrontation.

i havnet even checked out any other forums.......this one is the greatest all time and i dont plan to go to another one for anything on football or draft day things.......

and most of all the Baseball forum Wink

PostPosted: Tue May 30, 2006 1:39 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ralph wrote:
Pacman=future wrote:
that sucks
Lots of good info on that site. I didn't see where it said Pacman might not play this year, unless he has an off the field incident.

I noticed Deadspin ranked Total Titans as the #1 Titans blog, but the site doesn't have a forum. You can place comments though.

i meant branon jones

PostPosted: Tue May 30, 2006 2:07 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

link doesnt take me to an actual article just to a page with too much stuff to find the actual article...
titans will return

PostPosted: Tue May 30, 2006 2:32 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

wow sorry I found it...I read them all....they were all very good,and IM glad to have read them...I know Im very pleased with our FA moves and draft.
titans_5

PostPosted: Tue May 30, 2006 5:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

titans will return wrote:
wow sorry I found it...I read them all....they were all very good,and IM glad to have read them...I know Im very pleased with our FA moves and draft.

they re very informative from the looks of things that site doesnt get updated too often with the rookie articles still up... good reads though.

This team is loaded with potential.

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Tennessee Titans All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: