You are currently viewing the old forums. We have upgraded to a new NFL Forum.
This old forum is being left as a read-only archive.
Please update your bookmarks to our new forum at forums.footballsfuture.com.

FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

How are our rookies doing?

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Houston Texans
View previous topic :: View next topic  
texansfan

PostPosted: Fri May 26, 2006 10:04 am    Post subject: How are our rookies doing? Reply with quote

I've heard that Mario has been doing super at camp, but how are Demeco, Winston and Spencer doing? I haven't heard any news on those guys or their progress.

As well, is anybody else concerned over some of our guys? I read that Travis Johnson has dropped all the way down to possibly the third team defense, which is surprising considering we're going back to a 4-3. Bennie Joppru and Jason Babin have had good things said about them, but I'm obviously concerned about each.

Anyways, I'm still really excited about the season, just want to know how our rookies have been doing.
AFD1717

PostPosted: Fri May 26, 2006 6:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm not suprised Johnson isn't doing as well as expected. He's another one who has all the ability but isn't coachable. I was pissed we didn't take Derrick Johnson at the time and now I'm even more so.
Texantype

PostPosted: Mon May 29, 2006 11:44 am    Post subject: Another lazy defensive lineman Reply with quote

AFD1717 wrote:
I'm not suprised Johnson isn't doing as well as expected. He's another one who has all the ability but isn't coachable. I was pissed we didn't take Derrick Johnson at the time and now I'm even more so.

Johnson better get his you know what moving! If Kubiak gets fed up with him he will be gone in a hearbeat. Another of our former GM 's first round draft picks. Exclamation
nickel

PostPosted: Tue May 30, 2006 11:48 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Man it would be awesome to have Derrick Johnson instead of Travis Johnson. And while we're at it, Jason Witten over Bennie freaking Joppru.
texansfan

PostPosted: Tue May 30, 2006 2:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

nickel wrote:
Man it would be awesome to have Derrick Johnson instead of Travis Johnson. And while we're at it, Jason Witten over Bennie freaking Joppru.

How about Clinton Portis over Jabar Gaffney? I'm a big Miami Hurricanes fan and was so choked that we didn't grab Portis.
nickel

PostPosted: Mon Jun 05, 2006 12:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

texansfan wrote:
nickel wrote:

How about Clinton Portis over Jabar Gaffney? I'm a big Miami Hurricanes fan and was so choked that we didn't grab Portis.
Salt, meet wound.
LJ4MVP_KC4Ever

PostPosted: Thu Jun 15, 2006 3:46 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I heard that DeMarco Ryan was doing very well.

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Houston Texans All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: