Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

 FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

Colts agree to terms with G Herremans

 
Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Indianapolis Colts
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Author Message
stallyns


Global Moderator
FF Fanatic
Joined: 02 Dec 2004
Posts: 24349
Location: 414
PostPosted: Sun Mar 08, 2015 11:28 am    Post subject: Colts agree to terms with G Herremans Reply with quote

https://twitter.com/KBowenColts/status/574592007915466752

Quote:
The @Colts have agreed to terms with FA guard Todd Herremans. At 6-6 and 321 pounds, Herremans has started 124 career games in Philly.

_________________
Colts draft picks:
Rd1:29 Phillip Dorsett WR Miami
Rd3:65 D'Joun Smith CB Florida Atl
Rd3:93 Henry Anderson DE Stan
Rd4:109 Clayton Geathers S Cent Flor
Rd5:151 David Parry NT Stan
Rd 6 HB Josh Robinson, ILB Amarlo Herrera
Rd 7 OT Denzelle Goode
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Colton


Joined: 20 Mar 2006
Posts: 3615
Location: Las Vegas, NV
PostPosted: Sun Mar 08, 2015 11:59 am    Post subject: Re: Colts agree to terms with G Herremans Reply with quote

stallyns wrote:
https://twitter.com/KBowenColts/status/574592007915466752

Quote:
The @Colts have agreed to terms with FA guard Todd Herremans. At 6-6 and 321 pounds, Herremans has started 124 career games in Philly.


Assuming we didn't pay a ridiculous price, this is a great signing. Guy has always been one of the more underrated OLineman and should upgrade the RG spot instantly.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
stallyns


Global Moderator
FF Fanatic
Joined: 02 Dec 2004
Posts: 24349
Location: 414
PostPosted: Sun Mar 08, 2015 12:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Can we release Donald Thomas already?
_________________
Colts draft picks:
Rd1:29 Phillip Dorsett WR Miami
Rd3:65 D'Joun Smith CB Florida Atl
Rd3:93 Henry Anderson DE Stan
Rd4:109 Clayton Geathers S Cent Flor
Rd5:151 David Parry NT Stan
Rd 6 HB Josh Robinson, ILB Amarlo Herrera
Rd 7 OT Denzelle Goode
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
stallyns


Global Moderator
FF Fanatic
Joined: 02 Dec 2004
Posts: 24349
Location: 414
PostPosted: Sun Mar 08, 2015 12:32 pm    Post subject: Re: Colts agree to terms with G Herremans Reply with quote

Colton wrote:
stallyns wrote:
https://twitter.com/KBowenColts/status/574592007915466752

Quote:
The @Colts have agreed to terms with FA guard Todd Herremans. At 6-6 and 321 pounds, Herremans has started 124 career games in Philly.


Assuming we didn't pay a ridiculous price, this is a great signing. Guy has always been one of the more underrated OLineman and should upgrade the RG spot instantly.


Adam Kaplan claims that it's a 1 year $3.5 million deal
per PFT
http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2015/03/08/colts-announce-deal-with-todd-herremans/
_________________
Colts draft picks:
Rd1:29 Phillip Dorsett WR Miami
Rd3:65 D'Joun Smith CB Florida Atl
Rd3:93 Henry Anderson DE Stan
Rd4:109 Clayton Geathers S Cent Flor
Rd5:151 David Parry NT Stan
Rd 6 HB Josh Robinson, ILB Amarlo Herrera
Rd 7 OT Denzelle Goode
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
wayne87reggie


Joined: 03 Mar 2009
Posts: 14472
Location: CL on the sig #w87rFFMD2016commish
PostPosted: Sun Mar 08, 2015 6:55 pm    Post subject: Re: Colts agree to terms with G Herremans Reply with quote

stallyns wrote:
Colton wrote:
stallyns wrote:
https://twitter.com/KBowenColts/status/574592007915466752

Quote:
The @Colts have agreed to terms with FA guard Todd Herremans. At 6-6 and 321 pounds, Herremans has started 124 career games in Philly.


Assuming we didn't pay a ridiculous price, this is a great signing. Guy has always been one of the more underrated OLineman and should upgrade the RG spot instantly.


Adam Kaplan claims that it's a 1 year $3.5 million deal
per PFT
http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2015/03/08/colts-announce-deal-with-todd-herremans/


not a bad deal

just happens to be the amount we save if we release Thomas.
_________________

Colts Roster/Cap 2015-2018
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
stallyns


Global Moderator
FF Fanatic
Joined: 02 Dec 2004
Posts: 24349
Location: 414
PostPosted: Sun Mar 08, 2015 7:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

According to rotoworld, the signing is official.
http://www.rotoworld.com/player/nfl/3319/todd-herremans
Quote:

Herremans can earn up to $3.5 million

sounds like there are some incentives built into the contract, maybe for games/downs played
Herremans was released by the Eagles a little over a week ago. His signing won't effect comp picks for next year's draft because he was released.
_________________
Colts draft picks:
Rd1:29 Phillip Dorsett WR Miami
Rd3:65 D'Joun Smith CB Florida Atl
Rd3:93 Henry Anderson DE Stan
Rd4:109 Clayton Geathers S Cent Flor
Rd5:151 David Parry NT Stan
Rd 6 HB Josh Robinson, ILB Amarlo Herrera
Rd 7 OT Denzelle Goode
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Display posts from previous:   

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Indianapolis Colts All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

 
Jump to:  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum




Powered by phpBB © 2001, 2005 phpBB Group