Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

Introduce yourself
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 9, 10, 11  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Indianapolis Colts
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Prince.Malachi

PostPosted: Fri Dec 22, 2006 4:41 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Didn't know where to post this but I am going on vacation for 2 weeks. Sailing in St. Martins and Bonair should be a good one.

Catch ya later. Have a good Christmas

Very Happy Very Happy

PostPosted: Tue Jan 02, 2007 3:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hey folks....im relatively new to this forum but not new to the game. Im in my mid-fortiies, grew up in WI in Milwaukee...grew up on the Pack but became, to say the least "disappointed" in them post Lombardi (gee-who wouldnt!) Being from Milwaukee, I actually picked up the Bears as my team back in the early 70's, even though they werent any better than the Pack. I also became a Baltimore Colts fans after watching a game where Tom Matte was playing QB, becuase Unitas and I think Earl Morrall were both injured. I think they were playing Dallas and won, and as a kid, I thought that was pretty special. I lived mostly in the Chicago & Milwaukee areas for most of my life, except for one year (1989) when I lived in New Hampshire and got stuck with the then lowly NE Patriots. I believe they went 1-15 that year or something close to it...I remember guys coming into work on Wed and Thurs asking people if they wanted to go to the Pats games that week...I finally said to one of them, "you gotta be kidding...you want one of us to pay for Pats tickets?"...the guy said "No, Im GIVING them away!" Still, nobody went! The last ten years I've been stuck in "Lions Land" and I've had to listen to/endure the debacle know as the NFL franchise in Detroit....enough said about that. Fortunately, my wife and I are moving to the Indy area this spring and im so looking forward to being around one of the two teams I really enjoy to watch (the Bears are my NFC team still). I think for the Colts is five years now...I believe they will win it all within that time!
stallyns

Global Moderator
FF Fanatic
PostPosted: Tue Jan 02, 2007 10:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

DirtySide Eddie wrote:
Hey folks....im relatively new to this forum but not new to the game.
Welcome to the Forum, DS Eddie.

DirtySide Eddie wrote:
Fortunately, my wife and I are moving to the Indy area this spring and im so looking forward to being around one of the two teams I really enjoy to watch (the Bears are my NFC team still).
I was almost feeling that Milwaukee hometown connection until this line d'oh!
#59 - OL Jack Mewhort Ohio ST
#90 - WR Donte Moncrief Ole Miss
#166 - OLB Johnathan Newsome Ball ST
#203 - ILB Andrew Jackson Western Kentucky
#232 - OT Ulrick John Georgia ST
DirtySide Eddie

PostPosted: Mon Jan 15, 2007 12:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sorry...the Pack is my #3. if that means anything!

Go Colts...Go Bears!
Fansof88

PostPosted: Sat Jan 20, 2007 4:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi, well I'm Alexander, I live in Quebec City, QC, Canada. There's not a lot of Colts fan here in quebec, but I don't care, I'm a Colts fan since I know what Football is :-p Well my favorite players are Harrison, Addai, Freeney, Wayne, Sanders and Manning (of course)

Go Colts!
Colts for tha SuperBowl Very Happy

PostPosted: Sat Jan 20, 2007 7:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Nice to meet ya alexander. Im colton (if you couldnt guess by my username). Its good to see more and more colts fans joining this forum. Finally starting to get active around here too.
Fansof88

PostPosted: Sun Jan 21, 2007 2:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Colton wrote:
Nice to meet ya alexander. Im colton (if you couldnt guess by my username). Its good to see more and more colts fans joining this forum. Finally starting to get active around here too.

I'm always alone here on the Colts subforum, are the Colts that hated here on FF? Sad

PostPosted: Sun Jan 21, 2007 5:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Fansof88 wrote:
Colton wrote:

I'm always alone here on the Colts subforum, are the Colts that hated here on FF? Sad

No we just do not have many posters. But if you keep it up then we will be in better shape.

PostPosted: Fri Feb 16, 2007 9:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi my name is Rolland and I'm from jersey. I'm 19 and have been a Colts fan for over 10yrs now. I go to Rutgers University and when they gave Gary Brackett a chance to play a couple yrs back i fell more in love with the colts!!! I'm not afraid to admit that i strongly dislike the teams in my area like the giants, jets, and eagles. My favorite player is Marvin Harrison cause he just plays the game and keeps to himself. My specialty and expertise is in the Draft and Free Agency, i'm normally dead on with who i think the colts are going to pick up in the draft and free agency so i will def enjoy discussing my views with you guys. Very Happy I like to joke around so if there's tension i'll be sure to break it. Thats about it i look forward to talkin with everyone.

BLEED BLUE GO COLTS!!!
stallyns

Global Moderator
FF Fanatic
PostPosted: Sat Feb 17, 2007 2:48 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

rolliered wrote:
Hi my name is Rolland and I'm from jersey. I'm 19 and have been a Colts fan for over 10yrs now. I go to Rutgers University and when they gave Gary Brackett a chance to play a couple yrs back i fell more in love with the colts!!! I'm not afraid to admit that i strongly dislike the teams in my area like the giants, jets, and eagles. My favorite player is Marvin Harrison cause he just plays the game and keeps to himself. My specialty and expertise is in the Draft and Free Agency, i'm normally dead on with who i think the colts are going to pick up in the draft and free agency so i will def enjoy discussing my views with you guys. Very Happy I like to joke around so if there's tension i'll be sure to break it. Thats about it i look forward to talkin with everyone.

BLEED BLUE GO COLTS!!!
Welcome to the Forum, rolliered
We can use all the blue blood we can. Smile
Dnayew Khan

PostPosted: Sat Feb 24, 2007 4:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi I'm J.C. Weyand. I'm a Sports Reporter from Quincy, IL. I currently work for KHQA T.V., STARadio Sports, and MMANews.com.

I've been a Colts fan since they drafted Manning in 98. My favorite player is definately Peyton w/ Dallas Clark being a close second.

It's great to meet other Colts fans (being that I'm from IL...not too many around here).

Cheers,
J.C.
stallyns

Global Moderator
FF Fanatic
PostPosted: Sat Feb 24, 2007 6:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Dnayew Khan wrote:
Hi I'm J.C. Weyand. I'm a Sports Reporter from Quincy, IL. I currently work for KHQA T.V., STARadio Sports, and MMANews.com.

I've been a Colts fan since they drafted Manning in 98. My favorite player is definately Peyton w/ Dallas Clark being a close second.

It's great to meet other Colts fans (being that I'm from IL...not too many around here).

Cheers,
J.C.
Welcome J.C., hope you enjoy our site

I'll bet it was very tough for you during the weeks leading up to the SuperBowl.
Dnayew Khan

PostPosted: Sun Feb 25, 2007 4:13 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

It was actually pretty fun. One of the guys I work with is a die hard Bears fan and at the beginning of the season I bet him that if the Colts played the Bears they would eat them alive....ahhhhh victory. Laughing
chrisshepherd

PostPosted: Mon Feb 26, 2007 7:27 pm    Post subject: Hi Reply with quote

Hi names Chris, I'm 20 I attend Vincennes "university" I'm studying to be a firefighter, I've loved Colts football since I was about 8. Jim Harbaugh Was the man. I remember when Marshal Faulk was an underachiever and Marvin Harrison wasn't the Colts best receiver. Well I'm from Southern Indiana and I played football in HS we sucked so this 6'4" 285lber (I'm about 225 now) didn't get any looks (what can ya do) seriously we won 2 games. But I love football and I have strong opinions but if I ruffle any feathers it is truly unintentional, and I apologize ahead of time. well thats me.

EDIT: Since were listing favorite players I'll do that here, as far as a personal favorite, Rob Morris, he was unfairly blamed for the Colts bad defence, I turned off my tv during the Jags game because they didn't put him in, I found out later he was inactive for that game but seriously Adam V. had as many tackles as Freddie Kediao(sp?). But My favorite superstar, after the rally at the dome and what he said, gotta be Bob Sanders.
stallyns

Global Moderator
FF Fanatic
PostPosted: Tue Feb 27, 2007 12:12 am    Post subject: Re: Hi Reply with quote

chrisshepherd wrote:
Hi names Chris, I'm 20 I attend Vincennes "university" I'm studying to be a firefighter, I've loved Colts football since I was about 8. Jim Harbaugh Was the man. I remember when Marshal Faulk was an underachiever and Marvin Harrison wasn't the Colts best receiver. Well I'm from Southern Indiana and I played football in HS we sucked so this 6'4" 285lber (I'm about 225 now) didn't get any looks (what can ya do) seriously we won 2 games. But I love football and I have strong opinions but if I ruffle any feathers it is truly unintentional, and I apologize ahead of time. well thats me.

EDIT: Since were listing favorite players I'll do that here, as far as a personal favorite, Rob Morris, he was unfairly blamed for the Colts bad defence, I turned off my tv during the Jags game because they didn't put him in, I found out later he was inactive for that game but seriously Adam V. had as many tackles as Freddie Kediao(sp?). But My favorite superstar, after the rally at the dome and what he said, gotta be Bob Sanders.
Welcome to the forum Chris. hope you enjoy it here.
keep posting

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Indianapolis Colts All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 9, 10, 11  Next
Page 2 of 11

Jump to: