Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

REAL~IsTic Draft Order ~ 2 Rounds 2007 ~ V III <--- FINA
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> 2015 NFL Mock Draft
View previous topic :: View next topic  

Who Will Be A Better Pro NFL WR in 5 Years ???
Andre Caldwell - Florida
9%
 9%  [ 6 ]
David Clowney - V-Tech
4%
 4%  [ 3 ]
Jason Hill - Washington State
17%
 17%  [ 11 ]
Steve Smith - USC
37%
 37%  [ 24 ]
Steve Breaston - Michigan
25%
 25%  [ 16 ]
Paul Williams - Fresno State
6%
 6%  [ 4 ]
Total Votes : 64

broncosfan_101

FF Fanatic
PostPosted: Mon May 22, 2006 7:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

ReadySetDraft wrote:
BRONCOS PICK:
First of all... OBVIOUSLY, I can't explain why I had the broncos picking a CB in the first round. I used memory from my previous research without checking it out...and Hughes was sliding and became BPA, but to the Broncos? What was I thinking? I changed the Pick... YOU GET M.Griffin S Texas!!!

that's a perfect pick. if you were going BPA, i guess the previous pick isn't that bad. i mean there is a chance that paymah takes a huge step back in his development, i just don't think it's likely. but even then we've got 3 quality corners. i guess what i'm saying is that if we're gonna pick a corner, he better be a damn good value, and only if we had problems with the position during the season.

whatever, i'm over it. Griffin is a great pick.
marktheshark

PostPosted: Mon May 22, 2006 11:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

broncosfan_101 wrote:
ReadySetDraft wrote:
BRONCOS PICK:
First of all... OBVIOUSLY, I can't explain why I had the broncos picking a CB in the first round. I used memory from my previous research without checking it out...and Hughes was sliding and became BPA, but to the Broncos? What was I thinking? I changed the Pick... YOU GET M.Griffin S Texas!!!

that's a perfect pick. if you were going BPA, i guess the previous pick isn't that bad. i mean there is a chance that paymah takes a huge step back in his development, i just don't think it's likely. but even then we've got 3 quality corners. i guess what i'm saying is that if we're gonna pick a corner, he better be a damn good value, and only if we had problems with the position during the season.

whatever, i'm over it. Griffin is a great pick.

Thank you Griffin would be the pick here so you made the right pick.

PostPosted: Tue May 23, 2006 11:29 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

we really need an OLB more then anything else. Not sure of the ILB Crowder +Thomas = scary good.

Not sure why the DB, our secondary is pretty stacked with talent but I guess depth is always good.

Does Buster Davis have the size for the 3-4 system?
rmcdo9

PostPosted: Tue May 23, 2006 12:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

ill take troy smith, hes my favirote collage player, and i think that he will be a first round prospect by the end of the collage season because hes surrounded
by so much talent

Samuel to the boys!
thurst

PostPosted: Tue May 23, 2006 12:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

First off, there is no way the Panthers won't make the playoffs, they are the Super Bowl favorite in the NFC. The Giants won't even make the NFC Championship game. But other than that where is Rufus Alexander LB from Oklahoma he will be a late first early second round pick.
Texas Rangers
polishsausage

Most Valuable Poster (5th Ballot)

PostPosted: Tue May 23, 2006 1:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

thurst wrote:
First off, there is no way the Panthers won't make the playoffs, they are the Super Bowl favorite in the NFC. The Giants won't even make the NFC Championship game. But other than that where is Rufus Alexander LB from Oklahoma he will be a late first early second round pick.

No way? There was also no way the Eagles would have missed the playoffs last year either (pre-season, they were the strongest favorite to win their division).

My point is that there is always a way. All it takes is for a team to lose their starting QB. Once that happens, all bets are off. That doesn't mean the Panthers will fail to recover from it, but if Delhomme goes down there certainly is a way for them to miss the playoffs.

In short, I'm going to push a new policy: please stick to discussing draft picks in this forum. The forum to discuss how each NFL team will perform is in the NFL forum. This forum is about mock drafts and so the focus should be on the ranking of players, not the 2006 NFL season.
LSUSAINT

Most Valuable Poster (1st Ballot)

FF Fanatic

PostPosted: Tue May 23, 2006 1:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

polishsausage wrote:
No way? There was also no way the Eagles would have missed the playoffs last year either (pre-season, they were the strongest favorite to win their division).

My point is that there is always a way. All it takes is for a team to lose their starting QB. Once that happens, all bets are off. That doesn't mean the Panthers will fail to recover from it, but if Delhomme goes down there certainly is a way for them to miss the playoffs.

In short, I'm going to push a new policy: please stick to discussing draft picks in this forum. The forum to discuss how each NFL team will perform is in the NFL forum. This forum is about mock drafts and so the focus should be on the ranking of players, not the 2006 NFL season.

Thank you polishsausage.

I agree with you 100%.

It should be about the players and not where your favorite team is picking in a mock draft.
thurst

PostPosted: Tue May 23, 2006 1:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

polishsausage wrote:
thurst wrote:

Well evidentally you didn't decide to read my whole post. You just read the first and blew the rest off. WHERE IS RUFUS ALEXANDER LB FROM OKLAHOMA HE IS A LATE FIRST EARLY SECOND ROUND TYPE PLAYER!!!!!!!!
Texas Rangers
patriot12

PostPosted: Tue May 23, 2006 3:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I love the 1rd pick but im not sure about the 2rd pick I dont think that OT is a 2nd round need. And I think we will be picking 20-32 but not bad for a mock draft this early. I would grade it a C+.

PostPosted: Tue May 23, 2006 6:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

i understand the browns sched is tough but i think we might be able to pull off picking at 12 again or around it...as opposed to the mocks ive seen where we got like 16 or 17.....not trying to complain or start an arguement..just throwin out a possible prediction

i think the ot for us is pretty good...might not be the greatest need..esp now but who knows what oculd happen

then i have trouble believing wed take a mlb again...esp early but oh well
if we took zibby there thatd make it all better...dk if well need or want him lol but i just like him Wink
Meeker

PostPosted: Wed May 24, 2006 1:52 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Seahawks take 2 DE's in a row? I dont think that will happen..
JPF

PostPosted: Wed May 24, 2006 8:16 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Panthers and a 1st rd te don't mesh well together.
NYsFinezt21

PostPosted: Wed May 24, 2006 9:20 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

u got the giants in the superbowl, so urs mocks alright wit me. haha, but u got the bills having an absolut dope 1,2 rounds [quinn and samardzija] and i jus cant see them getting both of those guys, especially samardzija in the 2nd round...other than that decent mock for the college football season still being a good 1/2 year away.

PostPosted: Wed May 24, 2006 6:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Realistic player for vikings but not realistic place
JFect

PostPosted: Thu May 25, 2006 10:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

browns picking 7, lmao

Go Browns!

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> 2015 NFL Mock Draft All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
Page 3 of 4

Jump to: