Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

REAL~IsTic Draft Order ~ 2 Rounds 2007 ~ V III <--- FINA
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> 2015 NFL Mock Draft
View previous topic :: View next topic  

Who Will Be A Better Pro NFL WR in 5 Years ???
Andre Caldwell - Florida
9%
 9%  [ 6 ]
David Clowney - V-Tech
4%
 4%  [ 3 ]
Jason Hill - Washington State
17%
 17%  [ 11 ]
Steve Smith - USC
37%
 37%  [ 24 ]
Steve Breaston - Michigan
25%
 25%  [ 16 ]
Paul Williams - Fresno State
6%
 6%  [ 4 ]
Total Votes : 64

toupal13

PostPosted: Sun May 21, 2006 9:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Brohm might not declare.. So, he is probably not going in this years draft..
NikeFootball05

PostPosted: Sun May 21, 2006 9:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

The position and pick in the first round for the Jets is good.

Jason Hill was a decent pick. I would rather have taken Steve Smith.

But we need DEFENSE. 3-4 personnel will be needed going into the 2007 season and passing on defenders would be detrimental. Also, why would we select Tom Zbikowski?? We have two young, great safeties in Kerry Rhodes and Erik Coleman. Also, Eric Smith and Andre Maddox should make impacts against the run.

Lamar Woodley or Quentin Groves would be guys we need to rush the edge in the 3-4.

Frank Okham or Adam Carriker would be guys we need on the D Line.

Ok I'm sorry, do you WANT to lose? I throw, you catch, it's not that hard, ok? All right now get the f@$% outta here.

-Peyton Manning United Way SNL Skit
broncosfan_101

FF Fanatic
PostPosted: Mon May 22, 2006 12:42 am    Post subject: Re: REAL~IsTic Draft Order ~ 2 Rounds 2007 ~ V III <--- Reply with quote

ReadySetDraft wrote:
#21. The Denver Broncos Select ...Daymeion Hughes CB California
#22. The Arizona Cardinals Select ...Michael Griffin FS Texas
#23. The Dallas Cowboys Select ...Justin Blalock OT Texas
#24. The Florida Jaguars Select ...Lawrence Jackson [DE, Southern California]

READY TO DEFEND ANY PICK!

i'm dying to here your defense with those 3 guys going right after us... Shocked . keep in mind that we took 3 corners in the 2005 draft who are all mainstays on our roster, and we still have Champ Bailey. so whenever you're ready, i'm willing to listen.
Kevin

PostPosted: Mon May 22, 2006 1:35 am    Post subject: Re: REAL~IsTic Draft Order ~ 2 Rounds 2007 ~ V III <--- Reply with quote

broncosfan_101 wrote:
ReadySetDraft wrote:

i'm dying to here your defense with those 3 guys going right after us... Shocked . keep in mind that we took 3 corners in the 2005 draft who are all mainstays on our roster, and we still have Champ Bailey. so whenever you're ready, i'm willing to listen.

101, you beat me to it, I was about to ask him the same question. We have Champ Bailey, Darrent Williams, Domonique Foxworth on the roster; all of which had great years. I don't get the pick at all.
Thanks to Reggie Neson#1 for the avatar and jonnyj20 for the sig.
hrubes20

PostPosted: Mon May 22, 2006 1:43 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I won't try to defend his pick, but I will just say on a personal note that I don't think Foxworth and Williams are as good as advertised. They did have good years, but I see it as somewhat of a fluke. They'll be solid, but hardly mainstays.
marktheshark

PostPosted: Mon May 22, 2006 1:48 am    Post subject: Re: REAL~IsTic Draft Order ~ 2 Rounds 2007 ~ V III <--- Reply with quote

Kevin wrote:
broncosfan_101 wrote:
ReadySetDraft wrote:

101, you beat me to it, I was about to ask him the same question. We have Champ Bailey, Darrent Williams, Domonique Foxworth on the roster; all of which had great years. I don't get the pick at all.

And why would we pass on Griffin he need a S take over for Lynch in a few years he would be a great pick. As of right not the bigest need for the Bronos next year is S and DL and maby WR. You could aso throw in Ginn,Smith and Zbikowski for the pick. Come on Man. Wink

FF Fanatic
PostPosted: Mon May 22, 2006 1:49 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

hrubes20 wrote:
I won't try to defend his pick, but I will just say on a personal note that I don't think Foxworth and Williams are as good as advertised. They did have good years, but I see it as somewhat of a fluke. They'll be solid, but hardly mainstays.

why do you think that? what would make you believe that they won't be as good as they were last year? i do think pretty soon dom foxworth will move into the starter's spot opposite Champ so that Darrent can play the nickel and focus a bit more on the KR/PR areas.

but i'm curious as to why you think this?
Dex_jackson

PostPosted: Mon May 22, 2006 9:40 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

JIllg wrote:
Dex_jackson wrote:
I don't know the niners 2rd pick but with adrian peterson that makes this a great draft... Wink

We picked Hicks with Samardzija and Smith still on the board. I like Hick's speed, but I'd rather have Samardzija's size. We need that in our vertical passing game.

I agree that samardzija is a better prospect. Peterson and samardzija would make this an AMAZING draft
Element

PostPosted: Mon May 22, 2006 9:45 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

The Eagles would take Daymeion Hughes, Michael Griffin, Earl Everett, or Jeff Samardzija before they'd even consider taking Moses.

Believe.
One Team.
One City.
One Dream.
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
bigdog2372

PostPosted: Mon May 22, 2006 10:39 am    Post subject: Re: REAL~IsTic Draft Order ~ 2 Rounds 2007 ~ V III <--- Reply with quote

ReadySetDraft wrote:

#15. The Tampa Bay Buc$ Select ...B. Meriweather S Miami

I know it's early and anything can happen during the season...but seriously, unless Jermaine Phillips or Will Allen breaks their neck during the season, I think we are happy with our starting safeties...as of right now Sam OLB is our biggest need...
ReadySetDraft wrote:

#15. The Tampa Bay Buc$ Select ...Frank Okam DT Texas

Could be the right pick, depending on how McFarland performs this year...

Big "Thanks" to IAmPacman for creating this Sig!
MadAtFalcons

PostPosted: Mon May 22, 2006 4:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

DE in 1st day = wrong

Lets see... Pat Kerney and John Abraham in their prime... solid backup in chauncey davis... that means no DE, unless tht guy can be converted to NT its a terruble 2nd rounder

1st rounder Rouse, I like it

What's a fan to do when his team keeps falling apart?
Try and pick the pieces up of his broken heart?
ReadySetDraft

PostPosted: Mon May 22, 2006 6:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

BRONCOS PICK:
First of all... OBVIOUSLY, I can't explain why I had the broncos picking a CB in the first round. I used memory from my previous research without checking it out...and Hughes was sliding and became BPA, but to the Broncos? What was I thinking? I changed the Pick... YOU GET M.Griffin S Texas!!!

EAGLES PICK:
Ok well DE Quinton Moses is a monster and will be the best "tweener' in this years draft...the Eagles would convert him to LB and he was be a beast... But since you aren't happy... You Get: B.Meriweather S Miami who slides because Bucs are happy with thier safeties. Ironicaly, the Bucs now will be drafting Moses to play LB for them.

THE FALCONS SECOND ROUND:
Yeah you are set at DE for a while...so i changed the pick! Now you will take either Brandon Mebane the big DT from California...or if he is not available then Harrell from Tennesee. <--- both with have a 1-2 rating so be happy if they available where you pick in the second round if only 1 is still there.
Fast Willie#39

PostPosted: Mon May 22, 2006 6:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

ReadySetDraft wrote:
Fast Willie#39 wrote:
The Steelers have not lost enough players to miss the playoffs and the Bengals will likely get back together 3-4 games into the season when Carson Palmer is actually 100%.

The Steelers won't need a RB, we could have had LenDale this draft and passed up on that. Did you know Willie Parker had the least amount of carries of any 1,000 yard RB this year and not to mention his SB run.

So I disagree with the placement of the Steelers and who they draft. I don't the the Browns will be that bad this season, likely be 500.

ABOUT THE POSITION:

Yeah the Steelers WON The SUPERBOWL! ...but You forget that the Steelers were a WildCard Team that Got Hot at the right time...and was playing for a reason...to get Bettis a Ring in his hometown in his last game...and get him into the Hall. They don't have that reason to push themselves this season. They lost A lot of Talent this Offseason... Randel-El, was a big part of their team and their superbowl push. If the Steelers were a Wild Card team last season...then after losing more than gaining this offseason, unfortunately the Steelers fall back 2 games and miss the playoffs.

This is just my Opinion, but I have thought this through from a Logical 3rd person perspective. My favorite team is the 1. Jets 2.Giants <--- I'm from Central NJ Coast.

ABOUT THE PICK:

Michael Bush is pure Jerome Bettis minus 10 Years of abuse. Lendale White was largely a product of hype, he wasn't in shape and he had a serious hamstring injury. Maybe the only reason the Steelers passed on Lendale was to draft Michael Bush this season. <--- Watch him this year...He's pretty Good!

Willie Parker...Is Pretty Damn Good! But what are you going to do in goal-line and short yardage? Thas is where football games are won... not on the big yardage plays, but on 3rd and inches and 4th and Goal. Willie and the Bus was a solid 1-2 punch. After the Steelers FAIL on Short
Yardage Runs this season they will draft Bush and Put the 1-2 Punch back in their Run Game. BUS V.II <--- Thats All I can Say.

Good points, my turn to respond.....

Firstly, let me say that the Steelers lost a majority of there games when Ben was out or wasn't 100% and Tommy (he's gone now) Turnover was in the game.

Secondly, let me point out that we won 7 consecutive games on the road to the Super Bowl, and that is a long time to be just "hot".

Thirdly, Randle El was a gadget guy no less, but is a very poor #2 receiver, Cedrick Wilson nearly posted better numbers than he did and Holmes will be a far better receiver than both.

And I understand that Bush is a great guy and all, but I don't think were going to burn a first round pick on someone who isn't in the game full time.
elwayfan07

PostPosted: Mon May 22, 2006 8:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I think Denver will go S over CB. I also think Xavier Adibi will be a first rounder or he will stay in school and be a high first rounder in 2008

Most Valuable Poster (3rd Ballot)

PostPosted: Mon May 22, 2006 8:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Very good Cards first pick, bad 2nd pick.

OG isn't a need whatsoever. We're extremely deep at guard and even more youthful. Tackle or center yes, guard no.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> 2015 NFL Mock Draft All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
Page 2 of 4

Jump to: