Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

"SUPRISE" 2007 Mock Draft v2 ~2 ROUNDS! ~& MOR
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> 2015 NFL Mock Draft
View previous topic :: View next topic  

YOU Predict: Which of These Players Will Be Drafted First ???
WR - Andre Caldwell
19%
 19%  [ 9 ]
CB - AJ Davis
13%
 13%  [ 6 ]
OG - Samson Satele
2%
 2%  [ 1 ]
DT - Frank Okum
60%
 60%  [ 28 ]
WR - David Clowney
2%
 2%  [ 1 ]
FS - Josh Gattis
2%
 2%  [ 1 ]
Total Votes : 46

cew28315039

PostPosted: Sat May 20, 2006 11:14 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

great first pick for the rams

u cant be serious about getting another DT we have 3 starters at DT we would of gone Steve Smith to replace the great Bruce

PostPosted: Sat May 20, 2006 12:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

ok i have a couple complaints. You say that Braylon and winslow have never set foot in an NFL game, well braylon played the whole season untill the Jags game and winslow played in two games his rookie year. No offense to the bears but they also had a less than average QB starting this year but there defense carried them throughout the season. Im not saying the browns D is comparable to the bears yet but its definitely going to be very much better than the years past. I can gaurentee the browns will not be picking first this year.
Fast Willie#39

PostPosted: Sat May 20, 2006 2:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

The Steelers have not lost enough players to miss the playoffs and the Bengals will likely get back together 3-4 games into the season when Carson Palmer is actually 100%.

The Steelers won't need a RB, we could have had LenDale this draft and passed up on that. Did you know Willie Parker had the least amount of carries of any 1,000 yard RB this year and not to mention his SB run.

So I disagree with the placement of the Steelers and who they draft. I don't the the Browns will be that bad this season, likely be 500.
*DaLLAsOwNs*

PostPosted: Sat May 20, 2006 3:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

#23. The Dallas Cowboys Select ...Justin Blalock OT Texas

dallas definetly wont get a tackle first round we need a qb then a ot

* Dallas *
WildThang92

PostPosted: Sat May 20, 2006 9:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

First I want to say great mock draft, it looks like you put a lot of time in in. I love the Packers picks they fit our team perfectly, but I doubt we will pick that high. I hope you keep updating this and making it better.
Meeker

PostPosted: Sat May 20, 2006 10:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I can see the Browns in the top half of the draft (my guess would be 15-20 though...), but not top 5...how are they #1 lol, and there fans will fall in love with JJ as the Hawks did Very Happy. Anyways the only way I could see us taking a SS is if Boulware drops his performance from last year or we just go BPA regardless of position. WR in the second....thats a strength on our team, the only way I could see us taking a WR there are the same reasons as before, lack of performance or BPA. Id much rather see a great pass rushing DE, CB, and Oline (I like having great depth at the line...id rather see it later in the draft though.)
ReadySetDraft

PostPosted: Sun May 21, 2006 10:01 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Fast Willie#39 wrote:
The Steelers have not lost enough players to miss the playoffs and the Bengals will likely get back together 3-4 games into the season when Carson Palmer is actually 100%.

The Steelers won't need a RB, we could have had LenDale this draft and passed up on that. Did you know Willie Parker had the least amount of carries of any 1,000 yard RB this year and not to mention his SB run.

So I disagree with the placement of the Steelers and who they draft. I don't the the Browns will be that bad this season, likely be 500.

ABOUT THE POSITION:

Yeah the Steelers WON The SUPERBOWL! ...but You forget that the Steelers were a WildCard Team that Got Hot at the right time...and was playing for a reason...to get Bettis a Ring in his hometown in his last game...and get him into the Hall. They don't have that reason to push themselves this season. They lost A lot of Talent this Offseason... Randel-El, was a big part of their team and their superbowl push. If the Steelers were a Wild Card team last season...then after losing more than gaining this offseason, unfortunately the Steelers fall back 2 games and miss the playoffs.

This is just my Opinion, but I have thought this through from a Logical 3rd person perspective. My favorite team is the 1. Jets 2.Giants <--- I'm from Central NJ Coast.

ABOUT THE PICK:

Michael Bush is pure Jerome Bettis minus 10 Years of abuse. Lendale White was largely a product of hype, he wasn't in shape and he had a serious hamstring injury. Maybe the only reason the Steelers passed on Lendale was to draft Michael Bush this season. <--- Watch him this year...He's pretty Good!

Willie Parker...Is Pretty Damn Good! But what are you going to do in goal-line and short yardage? Thas is where football games are won... not on the big yardage plays, but on 3rd and inches and 4th and Goal. Willie and the Bus was a solid 1-2 punch. After the Steelers FAIL on Short
Yardage Runs this season they will draft Bush and Put the 1-2 Punch back in their Run Game. BUS V.II <--- Thats All I can Say.
ReadySetDraft

PostPosted: Sun May 21, 2006 10:23 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I am working on a NEW 2 Rounder With a Very Different Top 15 Draft Order. It Mixes Things Up A Lot!

However, I still don't See the Browns drafting Higher Than #5.

Browns Fans... Do You Really Think That You Are NOT The Worst Team in Your Division? you know you have to play EACH of them TWICE... At Best You will go 2-4, but 0-6 is just as likely.
polishsausage

Most Valuable Poster (5th Ballot)

PostPosted: Sun May 21, 2006 1:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

ReadySetDraft wrote:
I am working on a NEW 2 Rounder With a Very Different Top 15 Draft Order. It Mixes Things Up A Lot!

However, I still don't See the Browns drafting Higher Than #5.

Browns Fans... Do You Really Think That You Are NOT The Worst Team in Your Division? you know you have to play EACH of them TWICE... At Best You will go 2-4, but 0-6 is just as likely.

They didn't go 0-6 last year and this team is much better than the one they had last year.
bigdog2372

PostPosted: Sun May 21, 2006 1:28 pm    Post subject: Re: "SUPRISE" 2007 Mock Draft v2 ~2 ROUNDS! ~& Reply with quote

ReadySetDraft wrote:
while their 2 biggest names
Braylon Edwards and Kellen Winslow Jr. Have NEVER set foot in
an NFL game...

I'm not a big Browns fan or anything...but...you're wrong...Braylon looked good for the first half of the season until he got injured...can't argue about Winslow...just seems like he doesn't want to play Laughing ...I'm just saying...they have played, just not much...

Big "Thanks" to IAmPacman for creating this Sig!
jvilma51

PostPosted: Sun May 21, 2006 4:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

That would be a great Jets first two rounds with Johnson and Leanord, but Johnson plays for Georgie Tech. But any way, great Jets draft. Would love it.

Props to jgoldiscool
STATION!!

PostPosted: Sun May 21, 2006 5:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I like Tennessee's first round pick.
Fast Willie#39

PostPosted: Sun May 21, 2006 11:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

ReadySetDraft wrote:
Fast Willie#39 wrote:

ABOUT THE POSITION:

Yeah the Steelers WON The SUPERBOWL! ...but You forget that the Steelers were a WildCard Team that Got Hot at the right time...and was playing for a reason...to get Bettis a Ring in his hometown in his last game...and get him into the Hall. They don't have that reason to push themselves this season. They lost A lot of Talent this Offseason... Randel-El, was a big part of their team and their superbowl push. If the Steelers were a Wild Card team last season...then after losing more than gaining this offseason, unfortunately the Steelers fall back 2 games and miss the playoffs.

This is just my Opinion, but I have thought this through from a Logical 3rd person perspective. My favorite team is the 1. Jets 2.Giants <--- I'm from Central NJ Coast.

ABOUT THE PICK:

Michael Bush is pure Jerome Bettis minus 10 Years of abuse. Lendale White was largely a product of hype, he wasn't in shape and he had a serious hamstring injury. Maybe the only reason the Steelers passed on Lendale was to draft Michael Bush this season. <--- Watch him this year...He's pretty Good!

Willie Parker...Is Pretty Damn Good! But what are you going to do in goal-line and short yardage? Thas is where football games are won... not on the big yardage plays, but on 3rd and inches and 4th and Goal. Willie and the Bus was a solid 1-2 punch. After the Steelers FAIL on Short
Yardage Runs this season they will draft Bush and Put the 1-2 Punch back in their Run Game. BUS V.II <--- Thats All I can Say.

Good points, my turn to respond.....

Firstly, let me say that the Steelers lost a majority of there games when Ben was out or wasn't 100% and Tommy (he's gone now) Turnover was in the game.

Secondly, let me point out that we won 7 consecutive games on the road to the Super Bowl, and that is a long time to be just "hot".

Thirdly, Randle El was a gadget guy no less, but is a very poor #2 receiver, Cedrick Wilson nearly posted better numbers than he did and Holmes will be a far better receiver than both.

And I understand that Bush is a great guy and all, but I don't think were going to burn a first round pick on someone who isn't in the game full time.
broncosfan_101

FF Fanatic
PostPosted: Mon May 22, 2006 12:39 am    Post subject: Re: "SUPRISE" 2007 Mock Draft v2 ~2 ROUNDS! ~& Reply with quote

ReadySetDraft wrote:
#21. The Denver Broncos Select ...Zach Miller TE Arizona State

#53. The Broncos Select ...Quentin Groves DE Auburn

love the second rounder, but a TE in the first? we just picked Tony Scheffler in the second, plus we have Wesley Duke who started the AFC Championship Game for us. Michael Griffin is the pick here. we need a FS in a big way.
Element

PostPosted: Mon May 22, 2006 9:54 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Eagle_scout94 wrote:
Looks like you have us drafting replacements for Dawkins and Trotter...you are a very wise man. AR won't wait until they are both out the door to replace them....I think you are right and these are two positions that get drafted very highly for us in '07.

Agreed. I think Samardzija is also a strong possibility in the first.

Believe.
One Team.
One City.
One Dream.
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> 2015 NFL Mock Draft All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
Page 3 of 4

Jump to: