Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

2007 1st Round Mock Draft With Graphics!!! CHECK IT OUT!!!
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> 2015 NFL Mock Draft
View previous topic :: View next topic  

How Do You Like My Mock?
Awesome! You Should Add a 2nd Round!
54%
 54%  [ 20 ]
Decent...
18%
 18%  [ 7 ]
Love The Graphics, Hate The Picks!
13%
 13%  [ 5 ]
Not Good At All!
13%
 13%  [ 5 ]
Total Votes : 37

InFaMouSNiNeR

PostPosted: Wed May 17, 2006 7:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Dex_jackson wrote:
I don't like the niners pick, if peterson and johnson were gone when we pick we should trade back and try for sydney Rice

I totally agree with you. Yes there are alot of needs that the 9ers need, but it is to rich a draft of offensive talent(skill players), and i don't think that the 9ers will pass on that. Personally I would the love the 9ers to pick Rice. He reminds me alot of Moss when he was in college. Hopefully he doesn't come out in the draft next year so we can fill needs at other positions. I also would love to see Lynch in a 9er uni.

Draft:
CAL RB: Marshawn Lynch #10 in 2007
So. Car. WR: Sidney Rice #4 in 2008
William_Ohms

PostPosted: Wed May 17, 2006 9:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

ditchdigger wrote:
Regarding the Browns selection of Justin Blalock:

I don't see that as even a remote possibility. A Right Tackle is not a need, and not worthy of a 1st round selection. Especially at 13. Ryan Tucker still has a few years left in him, and Nat Dorsey is the heir apparent at the position.

3-4 DE and SS are the top areas of priority going into next off-season, with the SS being subject to the development of 7th round pick Justin Hamilton.

I'm thinking our pick will probably be a DE who fits the 3-4.

The one trump card is the player picked at 14 in your mock. I don't see any scenario in which Phil Savage passes on a player like Ted Ginn. He's said he's looking for "difference makers" in round 1. No player fits that description in this class like Ted Ginn. Throw in the hometown allure, and you would have a situation where the fans would revolt if he were passed on. Especially for a lineman.

blalock will play guard in the NFL

07 Recruiting Preview
Updated 12/27
Teams:
Seminoles, Falcons, Braves, Hawks, Thrashers
LcL_pimp_10

PostPosted: Thu May 18, 2006 12:02 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

This mock look pretty good to me but it will be interesting to see how this next years collage football season goes

thanks WalterRedskins for the sig
GO BUCKY GO CREW GO PACK
Meeker

PostPosted: Thu May 18, 2006 1:00 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

William_Ohms wrote:
the biggest mistake I made and I wasn't really think is I have all four of the East teams picking 19 or higher... thats kinda a reach...

two mistake that I will live up to so far Smile

Gaines Adams to the 49ers... really to small to play in the 3-4
having all four NFC east teams picking 19 or higher...

YOUNG TO SEATTLE IS NOT A MISTAKE Smile AFTER THE COMBINE I THINK HE WILL SWITCH TO GUARD AND I LIKED HIM BETTER THAN ANY GUARD LEFT ON THE BOARD!

At this point I dont think we really need a guard, theres really no position of true need at the moment, we of course will see what our biggest need is during the season Smile

At this point, id rather see a DE to add to the rotation...another great pass rusher like Tapp
William_Ohms

PostPosted: Thu May 18, 2006 9:57 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Meeker wrote:

At this point I dont think we really need a guard, theres really no position of true need at the moment, we of course will see what our biggest need is during the season Smile

At this point, id rather see a DE to add to the rotation...another great pass rusher like Tapp

yeah I had you guys taking Moses at one point

07 Recruiting Preview
Updated 12/27
Teams:
LSUSAINT

Most Valuable Poster (1st Ballot)

FF Fanatic

PostPosted: Thu May 18, 2006 2:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Nice job William_Ohms.

I enjoyed it.

For the Saints, I think it would be hard to pass on Paul Posluszny. He's a smart, high character player that Sean Payton covets.

Okam isn't a bad choice and I really like his potential at the DT position but Posluszny to the Saints makes too much sense.
Scotty D

PostPosted: Thu May 18, 2006 3:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Awesome Lions pick.
MadAtFalcons

PostPosted: Thu May 18, 2006 3:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I think its safe to say that this is the best 07 mock to date Wink

whens your round 2?

What's a fan to do when his team keeps falling apart?
Try and pick the pieces up of his broken heart?
William_Ohms

PostPosted: Thu May 18, 2006 4:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

MadAtFalcons wrote:
I think its safe to say that this is the best 07 mock to date Wink

whens your round 2?

I am thinking about redoing my first, first... with a new type of sig...

07 Recruiting Preview
Updated 12/27
Teams:
XSsoCX

PostPosted: Thu May 18, 2006 8:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Good Bucs pick and decent position , I wouldn't mind Lawrence Jackson for our pick either. Smile

PostPosted: Thu May 18, 2006 10:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

love the jets pick and the graphic (would rather have brady but not happening w/ clemens) my one question is if the bears are in the playoffs then they wouldnt really need to replace rex so jordan isnt the best pick there

PostPosted: Fri May 19, 2006 12:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

i'm guessing in this situation the Dolphins traded up one spot with the Cowboys or the AFC east was so bad that they included a NFC east team to play in the AFC playoffs cause their is no way that the final AFC East team could pick while their is still 3 NFC East Teams and Two 2 NFC South teams who haven't picked. Evil or Very Mad

not to mention the pick for the Phins sucks.
FearTheJulius

PostPosted: Sat May 20, 2006 2:08 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

stchamp98 wrote:
FearTheJulius wrote:
I really appreciate where you have the Panthers picking, but I'm pretty sure we won't be taking a tight end. Dan Henning's been in the league for quite some time now and he's never had a TE with more than 40 catches. Not to mention since John Fox has taken over the Panthers have had a number of drafts to address the TE position with what is considered "premier" talent and have never done so, never spending higher than a 3rd round pick on the position. In addition to this we drafted Jeff King this year, and the team still likes Michael Gaines, a draft pick two years ago.

Going into next season, without a doubt our biggest need is safety, then maybe SLB, then perhaps LT.

It's not like you've completely ignored the TE position or a need for one that's a pas catcher. Freddie Jones ring a bell??? That what he was....a pass catching TE, you certainly didn't sign him to block....

Uh...read this article, and tell me that we didn't (sign him to block.)

http://www.panthers.com/news/newsroomNewsDetail.jsp?id=19495

Quote:
Quarterback Jake Delhomme says Jones makes for a nice target downfield but still needs to prove he can block first and catch second.

"Freddie brings someone who has a lot of catches under his belt," said Delhomme. "He's going through a learning process with our system right now, but you saw him make a great catch (in practice Monday). He has a really good feel of where to sit and get open. But it's going to be a tough battle because we all know what our tight ends do here first, and that is block."

Quote:
According to head coach John Fox, Jones is holding his own so far in that department.

"Freddie is new to us," said Fox. "We had all spring with him and we weren't sure about his blocking. In the short period of time we've had to evaluate him with pads on, he's done a good job. He is a guy who has played in the League and has got some experience. Dave Magazu, our tight ends coach, is doing an outstanding job with him and developing him into a real fine blocker."

Quote:
Jones, who spent his first five seasons with San Diego and the last three with Arizona, says the role is new to him, but the skills required to do it are not.

"I've been a blocking tight end before," he said. "I guess it's one of those things I have to prove. Some people have said, 'You made a bad decision coming to Carolina.' No, I didn't. It's one of those things that during my career people haven't felt I could do and it's one of those things I want to prove I can do (BLOCK). I think it's the perfect situation for that, and it's a great team that can hopefully make the Super Bowl this year."

Seriously dudes...we really aren't interested in a tight end.

6-7, 283, 332 Tackles, 70.5 Sacks, 5 INTs, 35 PDs, 26 FFs, 8 Blocked FGs, 2 TDs, FearTheJulius
oaktownOG

PostPosted: Sat May 20, 2006 2:15 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I love how you did this and everything looks great minus the Raiders pick. I like Quinn but the Raiders won't have that bad of a record to have a shot at picking him not to mention we already have Andrew Walter who is perfect for our offense it's just Turner didnt' give him a chance yet. This is only his 2nd year and I think the fact that the Raiders didn't take a QB in the 06 Draft says something about what our staff thinks of him because Brooks only got a 2 year deal so he's obviously not going to be a mainstay unless he resurrects his career which is possible having the best WR in the league at his disposal. The Raiders won't have a top 10 pick and they definitely won't spend it on a QB. Look for the Raiders to pick around 13-15 and take someone to help the DL since we missed out on some guys that could step in right away this year. Sapp is getting older so a guy like Okam would be a good fit but it's too early to tell where he'll fall. Great job on the other picks though it looks like.

PostPosted: Sat May 20, 2006 2:38 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Great Packers pick. Jarret is in my Top-3 and the best WR after CJ.

P.S. You got the Sidney Rice Bio as Ginn's.

=
NyViKiNg4 wrote:
You guys are lames man.

NyViKiNg4 wrote:
Focker out.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> 2015 NFL Mock Draft All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
Page 4 of 5

Jump to: