Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

BEST MOCK CONCERNED TO OUR NEEDS AND SPEED
Goto page 1, 2  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Tennessee Titans
View previous topic :: View next topic  
titans will return

PostPosted: Thu Mar 10, 2005 1:30 am    Post subject: BEST MOCK CONCERNED TO OUR NEEDS AND SPEED Reply with quote

trade lance shulters for an extra 3rd also

1Adam "pac-man" Jones CB 4.37
2Jerome Mathis Wr 6ft0 4.31
3Adam Terry OT 6ft8 330lbs.
3Adrian McPherson QB 6ft4 4.65
3Fabian Washington CB 5ft11 4.25
4Matt Jones WR 6ft6 4.39
5Ryan Moates RB 5ft9 4.49
6.David McMillian DE 6ft3 4.55
7Sam Lightbody OT 6ft9 321lbs.

i really like this draft some of you may not but just tell me what you think but dont kill me w/ ur words ok.
BALD_EAGLE

PostPosted: Thu Mar 10, 2005 10:07 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I like that draft over all. I would be happy with that. But I see us getting a few more WR. I do like matt jones and I bet Reese does to. But He would be "extra" probably. I see us getting 3 or 4 WR with Jones maybe being that 4th WR. You also forget a extra 4th round pick comp pick for R.Smith. So who do you think they would get there.
TitansGuru

PostPosted: Thu Mar 10, 2005 10:47 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

That draft would make me feel all good and tingly inside. Cool
titans will return

PostPosted: Thu Mar 10, 2005 10:49 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Most Likely Roscoe Parrish if we had the extra 4th rd he reminds me alot of derrick mason or there is a WR in the draft named Isaac West he went to Furman and he only had few chances to play against top schools he had a very good game against Pittsburg, but anyways he is 6ft weighs 190 lbs and runs a 4.37 so i dunno between the 2 we might be able to get west in the later rds if we have another comp pick for eddie and roscoe in the 4th
BALD_EAGLE

PostPosted: Thu Mar 10, 2005 10:53 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

LOL- Razz I love it titansguru Laughing

they are good at finding those good players at those little schools. I do expect that one of the WR we get will be blazing fast. I was one that ran at the combine that ran like a 4.28 or something like that. The fastest guy there.
titans#1fan

PostPosted: Thu Mar 10, 2005 12:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I honestly hate it. Speed dont win games. I hate Pacman, i cant stand it. People actually think we are goin to get him. Fisher has said the he wants a big CB. Jones is just fast and thats it. Not worth a sixth pick at all.
titans#1fan

PostPosted: Thu Mar 10, 2005 12:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I honestly hate it. Speed dont win games. I hate Pacman, i cant stand it. People actually think we are goin to get him. Fisher has said the he wants a big CB. Jones is just fast and thats it. Not worth a sixth pick at all.
BALD_EAGLE

PostPosted: Thu Mar 10, 2005 12:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I do think they would get Rolle over pacman if they get the chance
Titansfan

PostPosted: Thu Mar 10, 2005 1:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'd much rather have Rolle than Pac Man he is the more physical threat and it isn't all about speed. Apart from that it's not bad.
titangreins

PostPosted: Thu Mar 10, 2005 6:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I would rather have ARolle. However, with the no contact rule with the WR's and the DB's we may want the guy with the better wheels. That would be PacMan, from what I understand. Don't get me wrong a physical corner is what I would want. But, Deion type speed is what you need in todays league.
titans#1fan

PostPosted: Thu Mar 10, 2005 9:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

A 4.45 to 4.5 is still pretty fast. Its just that Rolle has better coverage skills than Pacman.
seminoles1

PostPosted: Thu Mar 10, 2005 10:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

titans will return wrote:
Most Likely Roscoe Parrish if we had the extra 4th rd he reminds me alot of derrick mason

Parrish will be longgone before the 4th round. If we don't reach on him with our 2nd round pick, then he won't be their for our 3rd rounder.
titans#1fan

PostPosted: Thu Mar 10, 2005 10:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Parrish will go in the late third or early fourth.
Chis Henry, Reggie Brown, Fred Gibson, Roddy White, Jerome Mathis will get picked before Parrish in the later rounds.
seminoles1

PostPosted: Fri Mar 11, 2005 12:06 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

titans#1fan wrote:
Parrish will go in the late third or early fourth.
Chis Henry, Reggie Brown, Fred Gibson, Roddy White, Jerome Mathis will get picked before Parrish in the later rounds.

Proof?
titangreins

PostPosted: Fri Mar 11, 2005 12:25 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

titans#1fan wrote:
A 4.45 to 4.5 is still pretty fast. Its just that Rolle has better coverage skills than Pacman.

Ya, I agree. But its not "freakish" type fast. 4.45 to 4.5 is average at that position. But does Rolle have better physical coverage skills, by that I mean was he more agressive towards WR in college, thus the rule with contact makes DB's job nearly impossible. Basically you can't even touch a WR. I played college DB and coached HS ball and we were taught in order to run with someone you must keep an elbow or slap their hand when you turn and run with them. Speed makes up for ALOT on a football field at that position. Hell, I've seen Deion 10 yds from the WR and the ball is thrown on a deep pattern and he would make it up. Freaky fast, man.

However, I don't want to see us take either at #6, period.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Tennessee Titans All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

Jump to: