Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

The Draft, Who are you sold on??? or who do you want??
Goto page Previous  1, 2

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Tennessee Titans
View previous topic :: View next topic  
titangreins

PostPosted: Thu Mar 10, 2005 11:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Oh yeah this has nothin to do about what we are talkin about ,but wouldnt it be cool if Chris Brown wore his dark visor like he did in college?[/quote]

I think the dark visor is illegal in the NFL. Ricky Williams wore one to cover up his baked eyes.
titans#1fan

PostPosted: Thu Mar 10, 2005 11:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

No its not. Tra Thomas, Brian Dawkins, Lavar Arrington, Mike Rucker, Julius Peppers wears one.
Burton

PostPosted: Fri Mar 11, 2005 11:05 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

So does LT and koren robinson

With the 3rd pick in the first round the Tennessee
cjlouis

PostPosted: Sat Mar 12, 2005 11:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Holy crap, no. I really don't want to see a rb at #6 and us draft Barnes in the second. Why? We are still thin at wr and cb! Why can't everybody see this? The strongest position in the draft this year is probably at RB. Why waste the #6 pick when we have a great back in Brown? Get a backup on day two. We can find a back in the 4th that grades equal to some of the backs taken last year in the second. There are so many good ones in the draft, and the free agent market is huge.

And does anybody realize the average career life of an nfl Rb? it's like 4 years. Especially nowadays, backs that play for 8-10 great years are few and far between. So much abuse wears the body down. George was great, but his good years were from 96-2000. 2001 and after he really went down in average per carry and production. I think he's great, but I'm just saying...
titans#1fan

PostPosted: Sun Mar 13, 2005 12:32 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Dude relax. Reese was very impressed with J.J. Arrington. And Chow has expressed how much he liked arrrington. Theres a chance we can get him with our second pick.
titans will return

PostPosted: Mon Mar 14, 2005 10:27 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

thats what he is sayin no rb's that early ryan moates will be a 4th -5th rd guy and he is better than arrington he says what ive been saying we need 2 cb's 2wr's and 1 o-line before rb
titans_5

PostPosted: Mon Mar 14, 2005 11:22 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

we need 2 cb's 2wr's and 1 o-line before rb[/quote]
i dont like this rb idea in the first although if there is one there at #6 we d be dumb not to take it and maybe trade for more picks. but with the way this draft and FA is looking there are a lot of good backs out there so if we did take one we wouldnt necessairly get a good return i like the 2cb's an o line hopefully get someone like barron or antrelle rolle in the first round then take wrs in the 3rd an d 4th rnds but if we better not take pacman all he has is speed.
titans#1fan

PostPosted: Mon Mar 14, 2005 2:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

If Benson or Brown was there at 6 i would take them in a heart beat. REMEMBER Reese has said that he'll take best available or trade down.
TitansGuru

PostPosted: Mon Mar 14, 2005 3:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

If we can find a halfway decent trade I think he'll trade down for sure. I'm not really sold on anyone so much that I think we couldn't find a equal -caliber player 8-10 slots down.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Tennessee Titans All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: