Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

DON'T LISTEN TO EVERYTHING YOU HEAR! TEAMS WANT THE #1 PICK

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> San Francisco 49ers
View previous topic :: View next topic  
mr.knowitall

PostPosted: Wed Mar 09, 2005 6:33 pm    Post subject: DON'T LISTEN TO EVERYTHING YOU HEAR! TEAMS WANT THE #1 PICK Reply with quote

THERE ARE TEAMS THAT ARE GOING TO BE INTERESTED IN THE 1ST PICK, TO STEAL RB RONNIE BROWN FROM THE DOLPHINS IF THEY DON'T GET EDGERIN JAMES. THERE ARE LOTS OF TEAMS THAT THINK RONNIE BROWN IS A SURE #1 PICK IN THIS DRAFT. OTHER TEAMS MAY BE INTERESTED IN STEALING BRAYLON EDWARDS AND DERRICK JOHNSON FROM OTHER TEAMS WITH TOP 10 PICKS. I PERSONALLY WOULD LOVE TO SEE 49ERS WITH 2 PICKS IN THE 1ST RD OR TOP 10 PICK AND ANOTHER 2ND RD PICK, OR EVEN A VALUE PLAYER ALONG WITH A 1ST RD PICK.
mauRICE 80

PostPosted: Wed Mar 09, 2005 7:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I also believe teams right now aren't be to overzealous they are just waiting hoping the Niners will want to desperatly trade out at the last minute. But every year there is a team that wants to take a gamble with what ever player they believe is worth trading up for
BearsFanForever

PostPosted: Thu Mar 10, 2005 1:00 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Niners will trade down because of I highly doubt Niners would consider Williams, he is no Jerry Rice, They have a barlow, so I doubt they will get Ronnie, and Rodgers, well does the name Ryan Leaf sound familiar. They best look for the trade down if they dont want to lose money and headache over this
Canadian_Patriot

PostPosted: Thu Mar 10, 2005 10:56 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I don't no why the 49ers aren't a lock to take Ronnie Brown...if im them im not looking to trade the pick away. Ronnie will be a franchise back for years to come. You don't wanna pass on him!

Deadpulse on the sig!
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> San Francisco 49ers All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: